Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thanks @Arundal, @mara512, @Quellman and @Hoodie

I’m guessing you all have Tamatoos Lair? Made a mistake having it be the first event building I didn’t purchase. Didn’t realize how much it cut down on spear time for Pua (from 6 to 2 hours) and Sina (12 to 4). Woulda put me much farther along and Shoulda chose it over Hei Hei and just waited til I collected enough gems for zHei Hei next week.

On a positive note, I guess it doesn’t hurt being reminded how much easier it is to progress when you’ve been playing so long and had a surplus of gems. Gives me more of an appreciation of those players and what they have to deal with.

At this point I’m thinking it’s time to give up on this game after the Moana event ends. Haven’t been happy with the game for awhile now and it feels like GameLoft has gone out of it's way making me feel more and more that way. It’s too bad because I really do like many aspects of the game, but want to get excited about event and not feel like it's a chore now. If I do decide to call it an end I’ll miss this board much more than the game. Honestly you guys and gals kept me playing it as long as I have.

I have all the spears. Yes, I have the lair. I refused to buy BOG way back when and it's made my game so much harder multiple times that I caved and got this one. I managed to get all the characters even when I didn't spend the gems on the attractions (I can't remember but I know it's several that I didn't buy) but it made the game ever more tedious.

I know that this thread has kept me playing when I wanted to quit so I totally get it. I hope you'll stick around but I will understand if you don't.

I have everyone leveled up except for Tala who needs three more hats, so I’m in a good spot going into tomorrow. I do have Tamatoa’s Lair and that really helped a lot.

Sina - 6 ready for 7
Tui - 5 ready for 6
Tala - 4
Pua - 4 ready for 5

34k EC

I understand how frustrating this game can be. I’ll continue to play since I’m fortunate enough to keep earning enough gems to get all the event stuff. But I basically just set timers every couple hours to get the crabs and just forget about it the rest of the time. I love Moana and I guess I’m just used to treating this game like a task I gotta check on a few times a day?

I have everyone leveled up except for Tala who needs three more hats, so I’m in a good spot going into tomorrow. I do have Tamatoa’s Lair and that really helped a lot.

Sina - 6 ready for 7
Tui - 5 ready for 6
Tala - 4
Pua - 4 ready for 5

34k EC

I understand how frustrating this game can be. I’ll continue to play since I’m fortunate enough to keep earning enough gems to get all the event stuff. But I basically just set timers every couple hours to get the crabs and just forget about it the rest of the time. I love Moana and I guess I’m just used to treating this game like a task I gotta check on a few times a day?

I was lucky with this event so far with drops, we will see how drops work for the rest of the event, may turn against me,

Sina - 6
Tui - 6
Tala - 3 ready for 4
Pua 3 ready for 4 need more flowers

About 35,000 EC

Usually I struggle a bit on Events, but to won’t set timers and I sleep at night lol but I am home most days. Just barely got back over 300 gems so I can get Hei Hei today

I’m all caught up and just waiting for Hei Hei and Maui to unlock in 5 hours.

Sina - 6
Tui - 6
Tala - 1
Pua - 3

38,424 EC

I won’t level up these characters again during the event unless it will help me with Maui and/or Moana tokens.

Thanks @Arundal, @mara512, @Quellman and @Hoodie

I’m guessing you all have Tamatoos Lair? Made a mistake having it be the first event building I didn’t purchase. Didn’t realize how much it cut down on spear time for Pua (from 6 to 2 hours) and Sina (12 to 4). Woulda put me much farther along and Shoulda chose it over Hei Hei and just waited til I collected enough gems for zHei Hei next week.

On a positive note, I guess it doesn’t hurt being reminded how much easier it is to progress when you’ve been playing so long and had a surplus of gems. Gives me more of an appreciation of those players and what they have to deal with.

At this point I’m thinking it’s time to give up on this game after the Moana event ends. Haven’t been happy with the game for awhile now and it feels like GameLoft has gone out of it's way making me feel more and more that way. It’s too bad because I really do like many aspects of the game, but want to get excited about event and not feel like it's a chore now. If I do decide to call it an end I’ll miss this board much more than the game. Honestly you guys and gals kept me playing it as long as I have.

I do have the liar. Like others, I missed an event premium building in the past, still finished, but barely. So now I save all my gems for events. I only have about 450 right now. Luckily one of my conditions for putting down the game is when I no longer have enough gems to purchase items during events. I feel bad for new players. They don't get to enjoy the freemium aspect of the game and won't complete the collections, which I like doing. You are welcome to come back and hang out with us in the forum. The complaints and comments will probably still be funny.

Collected all the spears. Looking at the Reddit leaks, I'm not even sure how most people could grab Moana. We have 11 days left and in that time you need to welcome Maui, build the next boat, stop 15 Kakamora, which then opens Moana's last token. You need 50 of these and there are only 4 tasks to get them, two of which need the premium characters. Between this and the spears needing the premium attraction to really gather, this event was set up to spend all the gems or fail.

Boat Repair Materials:
  • Hei Hei 4h "Try to Help" (lvl 1)

• Sina (lvl 6) + Gramma Tala (lvl 1) 4h "Collecting Boat Repair Materials"

• Pua 4h "Find Boat Repair Materials"

• Maui (lvl 2) + Chief Tui (lvl 5) 6h "Strictly Wait?"

Once again, I'm way behind on the event. I just got the prompt to collect for Pua. Granted, I do not dedicate much time to this game, but honestly, it's a phone game. I should not have to be glued to it in order to succeed with these events. That's how I know that the game has just become a big money grab. But I refuse to spend any more money on this game, so I guess I'm just destined to never complete another event fully.

Collected all the spears. Looking at the Reddit leaks, I'm not even sure how most people could grab Moana. We have 11 days left and in that time you need to welcome Maui, build the next boat, stop 15 Kakamora, which then opens Moana's last token. You need 50 of these and there are only 4 tasks to get them, two of which need the premium characters. Between this and the spears needing the premium attraction to really gather, this event was set up to spend all the gems or fail.

Boat Repair Materials:
  • Hei Hei 4h "Try to Help" (lvl 1)

• Sina (lvl 6) + Gramma Tala (lvl 1) 4h "Collecting Boat Repair Materials"

• Pua 4h "Find Boat Repair Materials"

• Maui (lvl 2) + Chief Tui (lvl 5) 6h "Strictly Wait?"
And the waste-of-time comfy costume.

Finally welcomed Pua last night. My drops were horrendous. I was getting ready to have pulled pork BBQ from that animal. I need so many flowers that I set a timer. I hate having to do that, but I do want to complete this even if possible.

I agree that there seem to be fewer individual token producing tasks this time. I think there may be the same overall number of token tasks, but they've been doubled up on fewer characters.

Maui is now available:

need:
- 80 flowers
- 20 hooks
- 12 ear hats

feels like the hooks might take a while to get as only way to earn them is: Hei Hei (4hrs), Daisy (6hrs), Army guy (6hrs), and radient chests ... so if you don't get Hei Hei that seems like a challenge

Maui is now available:

need:
- 80 flowers
- 20 hooks
- 12 ear hats

feels like the hooks might take a while to get as only way to earn them is: Hei Hei (4hrs), Daisy (6hrs), Army guy (6hrs), and radient chests ... so if you don't get Hei Hei that seems like a challenge
One of hei heis tokens overlaps with Maui too. I complained to the interns, but they are on their coffee break.

Finally welcomed Pua last night. My drops were horrendous. I was getting ready to have pulled pork BBQ from that animal. I need so many flowers that I set a timer. I hate having to do that, but I do want to complete this even if possible.

I agree that there seem to be fewer individual token producing tasks this time. I think there may be the same overall number of token tasks, but they've been doubled up on fewer characters.
I’m waiting to welcome Pua right now and I bought Hei Hei. I only have about 70 gems left. I have low expectations of even getting Maui but I’m happy I got Hei Hei

Finally got enough elixir to buy Toy Story Mania... and now I have no space to place it, even after moving all my decorations and concessions temporarily into storage.

Does anybody have a layout they can share that fits everything? Or is the only option to store buildings?

I don't have all of the premium attractions (missing Pluto's house, RC racers, parachute drop, Mike & Sulley, Wall-E's house, Aurora's spinning wheel) so I feel like it should be achievable, yet there's still more to come with the Moana event.

I think I just talked myself into storage.

I’m waiting to welcome Pua right now and I bought Hei Hei. I only have about 70 gems left. I have low expectations of even getting Maui but I’m happy I got Hei Hei

After using gems for Hei Hei I have all of 12 gems left so better get back to leveling to earn more lol. Collecting for Maui and Moana May be difficult at best.

These flowers are going to be the death of me!!! How are people getting so many? I have Hei Hei, pua(which I just welcomed last night), tala, Tui and Sina, I have tomatoa’s lair and I am still behind with the spears 15/30 and now I need like 5,000 flowers... lol!!!

After using gems for Hei Hei I have all of 12 gems left so better get back to leveling to earn more lol. Collecting for Maui and Moana May be difficult at best.
Did you buy the grandma? I didn’t have enough for her but I didn’t really want her. I love Hei hei’s interaction with the kakamoras. The ocean water pushes him back lol

Did you buy the grandma? I didn’t have enough for her but I didn’t really want her. I love Hei hei’s interaction with the kakamoras. The ocean water pushes him back lol

I saved my gems for Hei Hei. I so loved him in the movie.

Edit: I did decide to buy Tala because it was 4.99 and would give me extra gems to Get Hei Hei from finishing that grouping so seemed worth it. I just made it to 312 gems total.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter