Disney Magic Kingdoms

The thing I hate the most about the event is the amber chests (or whatever it is called)... I finished in the top group every single leaderboard event except one (using the short delayed strategy) and all I've been getting are tokens... ZERO decorations... Is my luck really that bad, how is that even possible?
Then I spent 25 gems on one chest and I received a frog fountain... Yeah, it's a conspiracy, I tell ya... it's a conspiracy...

Anyway, I hope the next update wont be this coming week cause I have to level many characters from 9 to 10...
Beast, Cogworth, Lumiere, Flora, Aurora, Fairy Godmother, Anastasia, Lady Tremaine... they are all at 9, and Drizella is only at 8... So I need a week and a half to level them all...

Last edited:
The thing I hate the most about the event is the amber chests (or whatever it is called)... I finished in the top group every single leaderboard event except one (using the short delayed strategy) and all I've been getting are tokens... ZERO decorations... Is my luck really that bad, how is that even possible?
Then I spent 25 gems on one chest and I received a frog fountain... Yeah, it's a conspiracy, I tell ya... it's a conspiracy...
I’ve gotten one dandelion lamp and that’s it

Well this is frustrating, but I can only blame myself. This last check in, the last three hats dropped without me even noticing (I wondered where the hats went in the task lists). BUT, I sent a godmother to level to 10 this morning because I figured there was no chance of finishing early enough to matter...

I do to. Like you said make premium characters/building offer some type of benefit. All costumes should also collect something for each event and it should probably be for a shorter time and I f you have multiple costumes for a character, each costume should collect a different item for a different event character. The same should go for Grumpy!!! Remember the nightmare and the hoops we had to jump though to get him and they talked about how he was gonna be a very special characters in the future? GameLoft obviously did.

Ugh, Grumpy. Right around the Snow White event was when I thought that if I was low on gems for the next event, I’d go ahead and purchase a small bundle to support the game. Grumpy threw that all out the window and I’ve decided these interns aren’t going to get a penny from me. By focusing on event content and ignoring everything else I’ve done fine. I had over 1k in gems before this event started and I’m back up to 572 now. I’ve made my peace with this game and if I have to miss out on a future event building or something due to lack of gems, then so be it.

PaTF progress:
2/9 comfy fabric
Naveen - 6 ready for 7
Eudora - 7 ready for 8
Louis - 5 ready for 6
Odie - 5 ready for 6
Charlotte - 5
Tiana - 5
Facilier - 2

37k EC

Well this is frustrating, but I can only blame myself. This last check in, the last three hats dropped without me even noticing (I wondered where the hats went in the task lists). BUT, I sent a godmother to level to 10 this morning because I figured there was no chance of finishing early enough to matter...

You're not alone. I sent Anastasia Tremaine out for her 16 hour level up because I still had 3 more hats to get and they were not dropping very well. I should have known that doing that would guarantee that the last 3 hats would drop at the next collection. Now I have to wait until morning before welcoming Dr. Facilier.

The good thing is that I will still have a little more than 2 days to collect the comfy fabric so I should still be in good shape.

I have 1 of 9 fabrics with almost 3 days left, so I don't have any fear of not getting the comfy outfit. But, it is interesting my "Buy" button is not enabled, so it looks like if I was pressed for time that buying fabric for gems is not an option with this outfit.

and yet another cycle with nothing. I'm getting really frustrated--how do you guys have Facilier already? I've got both premium characters and the premium building and i've set a timer to check in every two hours. I've gotten ONE drop today. ONE. I have a total of 3 pendants and 2 hats. RIDICULOUS.

I've set a timer and am checking in every 2 hours. I have both premium characters and the premium building. I have 3 pendants and 2 hats. RIDICULOUS. This game sucks indeed.
I don’t set a timer because I just don’t care enough. I guess if I don’t get him whatever. There are lots of other characters I don’t have either

I've set a timer and am checking in every 2 hours. I have both premium characters and the premium building. I have 3 pendants and 2 hats. RIDICULOUS. This game sucks indeed.

and yet another cycle with nothing. I'm getting really frustrated--how do you guys have Facilier already? I've got both premium characters and the premium building and i've set a timer to check in every two hours. I've gotten ONE drop today. ONE. I have a total of 3 pendants and 2 hats. RIDICULOUS.

Sadly it’s all about the luck of the drop. That said, if you have everything and setting timers, you're correct that’s RIDICULOUS! Like I’ve said before I don’t mind some aspects of chance, but something is gruels broken. Just collected now and got 1 drop, so I’m at 5 of each.

I will give them credit, because of the slow drop rate they made something I didn’t care about, comfy costumes, something that a I do.

I don’t set a timer because I just don’t care enough. I guess if I don’t get him whatever. There are lots of other characters I don’t have either

Don’t know if it makes any sense, but I’ve found that timers actually help me. I actually play less and it lets me ignore the game when I’m not playing. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve logged in and items were not quite ready, when I didn’t use timers, then I’d forget and not collect for a few hours,

Well I have all then pendants and need 3 more hats. HopingI can welcome the Dr tomorrow. Once I welcome him I think I am going to level all my PatF characters as much as possible.

I just welcomed Dr. F (no speeding things up or paying for him). I guess I was on the right side of the RNG this time. I've been on the wrong side and know well how frustrating it can be. I'll just say keep trying. Nothing was dropping for me all day yesterday, until late at night, and then again today. He's at L2 now and looking for the dumb fabric. I don't really want Tiana to be comfy - I prefer her in her pretty dress.

Same. I want to live my life and not be thinking about this game all the time. I don't play every hour, either.

Mine haven't been working properly this update. The screen will go black and then the game will quit. If my internet was too slow for a video, I used to get a prompt to retry it end. Now it just crashes. Contacted Gameloft and they want to blame it on my connection or device.

Mine haven't been working properly this update. The screen will go black and then the game will quit. If my internet was too slow for a video, I used to get a prompt to retry it end. Now it just crashes. Contacted Gameloft and they want to blame it on my connection or device.
It was my Internet. It worked about five minutes later

After this morning's drops, I needed 1 hat in my Windows game and 2 pendants and 1 hat in IOS. I figured, no problem and I would go to bed with Dr Facilier in the process of being Welcomed, at least. And in my Windows game, it went according to plan. I got the hat, Welcomed Dr. Facilier and he has collected his first piece of fabric. In IOS, I've gotten 1 pendant all day.

Are we having fun yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter