Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have 0 pendants and 2 hats. This isn’t gonna be good for me. Naveen is literally my only chance at getting pendants and it takes 4 hours. If he doesn’t drop them I have no chance. I’ve just accepted I might not be getting facilier

FYI - Rebalancing. Largely Cinderella (including the Tremaines which seems odd since we just got them), Sleeping Beauty, and Beauty and the Beast.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/disn...-upcoming-balancing-changes/1309592712540523/

That Tremaine rebalancing is infuriating. I have them all done in IOS, but my Windows game gets behind because of the traveling. So I don't have Anastasia at 10 yet. I don't even have her at 9. I've had all her hats for awhile, but the feathers, Elizabeth is the only one who has been able to do tasks for me because I need Hamm and Cinderella working on collecting EC because of the traveling and she is stingy.

I'm at 2/7 pendants and 1/7 ear hats. Not too bad since I have only collected 2-3 times so far. I expected it to be slow

That Tremaine rebalancing is infuriating. I have them all done in IOS, but my Windows game gets behind because of the traveling. So I don't have Anastasia at 10 yet. I don't even have her at 9. I've had all her hats for awhile, but the feathers, Elizabeth is the only one who has been able to do tasks for me because I need Hamm and Cinderella working on collecting EC because of the traveling and she is stingy.
I have Drizella ready for 10, but I'm in the same boat as you for anastasia. Been using all the people who collect her feathers for EC so I still need 4 feathers before I can do her 8 hour level up. Not to mention that I haven't bought Lady Tremaine yet since I haven't had the gems for events and buying her.
Oh well, I'll collect all the pieces eventually

I'm at 2/7 pendants and 1/7 ear hats. Not too bad since I have only collected 2-3 times so far. I expected it to be slow

I have Drizella ready for 10, but I'm in the same boat as you for anastasia. Been using all the people who collect her feathers for EC so I still need 4 feathers before I can do her 8 hour level up. Not to mention that I haven't bought Lady Tremaine yet since I haven't had the gems for events and buying her.
Oh well, I'll collect all the pieces eventually

I have 4 pendants and 0 hats so far and I have everyone working on them drop rate really slow.

I'm trying to decide- assuming I actually get Dr Facilier and all the fabric I need- whether I will even bother getting the comfy costume. I seriously might just save the EC for the gem conversion.

First of all HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME LOOK AT DMKs Facebook page to make sense out of some of the posts!!! :rotfl: I really try to stay away from it.

Just took a quick look, but as far as rebalancing goes I don’t have any issues with adjustments and know way of really knowing if they are good or bad. The character changes on the other hand are complete and total BS! At no point in this game have I said, hey it was to easy leveling up that character, I really wish they would drastically increase the item requirements and an doubt anyone else have either. Luckily I’ve already leveled up all those characters, but I didn’t I’d be just as ticked off as some others who haven’t are. They really need to rethink these kind of changes, because they could lose players if they continue doing these types of things.

Have been a little more limited in my ability to play today, but I currently have 2 Dr. F Pendants and 3 of his ear hats.

I have 0 pendants and 2 hats. This isn’t gonna be good for me. Naveen is literally my only chance at getting pendants and it takes 4 hours. If he doesn’t drop them I have no chance. I’ve just accepted I might not be getting facilier
I have the same problem. So far I have one pendant and this event had been going so well for me until now.

I'm trying to decide- assuming I actually get Dr Facilier and all the fabric I need- whether I will even bother getting the comfy costume. I seriously might just save the EC for the gem conversion.

Personally,I wouldn't bother. What use are they,anyway?

I have the same problem. So far I have one pendant and this event had been going so well for me until now.
Yeah I was doing pretty well, too. I have 1 pendant now, but I also have 4 hats. So I'm not going to worry just yet. 7x4 is 28 hours though and that's if they drop every time...

Personally,I wouldn't bother. What use are they,anyway?
I've thought the same thing about the comfy costumes. Completely useless. You'd think they'd be able to help collect tokens for any new Comfy costumes that come our way. Nope that would make too much sense.

FINALLY seems like it took forever. I just hit 3 million in magic so I can open the land behind small world. Of course now I am down to 202 magic so the grind starts all over.

Welcoming Facilier now. I seem to have gotten very lucky with drop rates during the event. I’ve been a lot more chill during this event even though I have been pretty good about checking in every couple hours. I used to try to check in every hour to max out EC. Now I just check every couple of hours to stock up in gumbo and send everyone on 2-4 hr tasks. I set a reminder but sometimes forget about it. I think this is the most zen I have ever felt during an event lol. Even if I was down to the wire to finish I prob still wouldn’t have stressed too much.

Welcoming Facilier now. I seem to have gotten very lucky with drop rates during the event. I’ve been a lot more chill during this event even though I have been pretty good about checking in every couple hours. I used to try to check in every hour to max out EC. Now I just check every couple of hours to stock up in gumbo and send everyone on 2-4 hr tasks. I set a reminder but sometimes forget about it. I think this is the most zen I have ever felt during an event lol. Even if I was down to the wire to finish I prob still wouldn’t have stressed too much.
Holy crap. I just had all of my drops come back empty handed. I still only have 1 pendant

Holy crap. I just had all of my drops come back empty handed. I still only have 1 pendant

It’s crazy, in the 2 years I’ve been playing this game I have never welcomed the villain on the first day (I also think they cut the token requirements down). It’s like the less I cared the better I did lol. I have kept leveling everyone throughout the event too and would only stop 1-2 days before the next section unlocked. In previous events I held them back to stock up on EC but I’d rather get them done faster now.

Wait... 14 "epic" drops in the first twelve hours the character was available?

<<sniff>> <<sniff>> I smell intern textbook money... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:

Congratulations. As of this morning sitting at 5/7 for pendant and only 1 hat. Several days left but going to leave me no time for the comfy outfit. No text book money from me. popcorn::

I would love it if during one of these rebalances they made gold chests useful again. There has not been anything I wanted from a gold chest in a long while.

I have Anastasia ready to go to 10 but don’t want to have someone leveling for 24 hours right now.

I am only at 2 pendants and 2 hats. I just got enough gems for Tiana’s place yesterday. I decided to buy it and now have no gems. Hopefully it will help with my collections. I feel like I should be able to welcome Facilier in time but not sure about the comfy costume. I hit every other time wall in the event so we shall see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!