Disney Magic Kingdoms

Pretty much given up on the attempt to get the Animation Academy. Virtually impossible with these drops unless you blow through gems. Ain't gonna do it.

I literally just sent the characters that were collecting for the bot challenge home. Got the legendary chest (so excited about my zen fence! :rolleyes:) and it's honestly just pointless to keep going.

I give up. I was aiming for the legendary chest but I doubt I'm even going to get that because of the stupid drop rates. All I get from Goofy are batteries.

Also gave up on this scam of an event. I’m getting really tired or items, in this case rare, that drop rates do not match up with there rarity. Have no idea what a rare items drop % should be, but it definitely shouldn’t be as bad as mine, and many others, have been.

I will once again scream into the void that is Disney Magic Kingdoms and say get ride of drop rate % entirely and make drop rates 100% for EVERYTHING!!! If you still want to have rarity levels for items, due it based on #s required, or amount of time needed to collect them. All I know is the current system is broken.

Anyone els finding those stupid green bots more annoying than the awful drop rates. :rotfl: Also, all I know is if this was a trophy mini event, I’d already have the Animation Academy, and I’m being serious. :confused3

I got up to 5 bots for the platinum chest. Love the new bench. :rotfl:
The only thing “”useful”” in BH6 platinum for me is Baymax costume since I didn’t get it. But I highly doubt it’s actually useful at all.

I’m only going to continue to try and get high enough on my leaderboard to get some gems.

I managed to get 5 bots getting me the legendary chest and wound up with Sanfransokyo.

I want to show you all my placement and I play on iPad mini 4. If anyone can give me simple directions on how to do a video of my screen while I move things around, I would greatly appreciate it. After @lmmatooki posted her photos I rearranged and then someone posted a video that had a bit more, so I rearranged again and now I have free space so I want to share with you all.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Drizella has finally been Welcomed in my Windows game. At least, she will be walking around the Kingdom in about an hour. But I got the last ear hats I needed this morning. Now to see how long it takes to level her up to 2.

I managed to get 5 bots getting me the legendary chest and wound up with Sanfransokyo.

I want to show you all my placement and I play on iPad mini 4. If anyone can give me simple directions on how to do a video of my screen while I move things around, I would greatly appreciate it. After @lmmatooki posted her photos I rearranged and then someone posted a video that had a bit more, so I rearranged again and now I have free space so I want to share with you all.

Thanks in advance for your help.

So jealous! San Fransokyo is the only thing I needed from that legendary chest. I got a fence. *headdesk* :(

I got a piece of a fence from that chest. Yippee?

And Anastasia's feathers won't drop for me. I have had all her ears for a while, but almost no feathers. Kind of annoying, but nothing like this sham of an event.

Glad to know I'm not the only unhappy player. I hope Gameloft hears from lots of people on this one. I am giving up. There is no way to win this stupid thing without spending $$$ and I'm not in the mood to pay for what I feel is coercion.

And Anastasia's feathers won't drop for me. I have had all her ears for a while, but almost no feathers. Kind of annoying, but nothing like this sham of an event.

Glad to know I'm not the only unhappy player. I hope Gameloft hears from lots of people on this one. I am giving up. There is no way to win this stupid thing without spending $$$ and I'm not in the mood to pay for what I feel is coercion.
I'm still working on Drizella. I had her feathers right away and have needed 2 of her ear hats for about 2 days now. It's getting ridiculous.

Besides the new stuff, I got Thumper and he now wants me to build the Meadow, but I have to level him up first. I don't need much more to get him ready, though. Not sure I'll ever get Chief Bogo lol. I have been working on leveling up Aurora and the Chipmunks.

ETA: Just got all of Thumper's stuff to level him up so I'll be doing that. Fairy Godmother came back AGAIN with no Drizella hat. Getting a bit outrageous.

Finally welcoming Anastasia. In 3 hours and 15 minutes, I'll have my 16 gems for completing the set. It's been a while since I bothered to take stock of my current character status, so this is as good a time as any:

The Mayor 8 (5 ribbons away from 9)
Lady Tremaine 4
Drizella 3 (ready for 4)
Ralph 10 (done)
Vanelope 5
Felix 9
Calhoun 9 (ready for 10)
Spamley 9
Yesss 7 (channeling my inner Frank Nelson)
Shank 8

In other news, I'm up to 22 bots.

EDIT: Just cleared another round and got enough visors and controllers to collect two more bots. Up to 24, although that's still 21 away from the goal. Let's see how this goes.

Last edited:
Which is clearly what they're counting on. And how do we know this? There is a pretty big jump between the 15 mile stone and the final 45 bot milestone, so they are going out of their way to make things more frustrating for players and hope that a dope or two will break down and part with some cash. FU, Gameloft. Not gonna happen. Not with THIS dope, anyway.

Right with you on the feathers. I need 4 more and my drops are pretty bad. Hopefully we'll get her tomorrow!!

I want your board. I have 11, while the leaders have 45. Turns out a few people have gotten the academy, I just won't be one of them.
And as long as players have already hit 45 with over two and a half days to go, Gameloft will be responding to other players' email complaints about low drops with, "Dear Crybaby, Remember that this is just a game. Suck it up and deal with it. Fondly, The 2018/2019 Gameloft Interns.".

Finally welcoming Anastasia. In 3 hours and 15 minutes, I'll have my 16 gems for completing the set. It's been a while since I bothered to take stock of my current character status, so this is as good a time as any:

The Mayor 8 (5 ribbons away from 9)
Lady Tremaine 4
Drizella 3 (ready for 4)
Ralph 10 (done)
Vanelope 5
Felix 9
Calhoun 9 (ready for 10)
Spamley 9
Yesss 7 (channeling my inner Frank Nelson)
Shank 8

In other news, I'm up to 22 bots.

EDIT: Just cleared another round and got enough visors and controllers to collect two more bots. Up to 24, although that's still 21 away from the goal. Let's see how this goes.
Ha! My son does his "Yyyyyyeeeeeessssss" almost every time I call him across the house. I've got my own little Frank Nelson.

Congrats on the bots. I'm at 12 myself. Probably not going to get the building but I'm more than likely going to pick up the 30 gems. Number 1 on my leader board is 13 bots. I'll be happy with that for now. I'm sure I'll see the building in the future, and hopefully not in some near impossible event. Let us know if you get enough bots. Curious to see how many people actually get it.

And as long as players have already hit 45 with over two and a half days to go, Gameloft will be responding to other players' email complaints about low drops with, "Dear Crybaby, Remember that this is just a game. Suck it up and deal with it. Fondly, The 2018/2019 Gameloft Interns.".
:rotfl2:
I do believe that might just be the template for the majority of their customer service requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!