Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've had no issues transferring my game to a new phone. I have an Android device. All of my gameplay is saved to my Google Play account automatically. It's been awhile, but when I transferred to my new device, I don't even think I had to do anything- it just loaded the info automatically when I started the game. If it doesn't do that, you can go into settings and connect to different types of accounts to get your gameplay back.

Yeah it did just what I was afraid it would do. Started over. I tried hitting the Google connect button which did nothing. When logged into the original gameit showed me the original file with a title of "Local Data" & a "Keep this" button, the new file with the Google Play header & a "Transfer to this" button, & a "Merge together" button. I was afraid to try the merge option so I kept the original file. Has anyone else run into this & tried the merge option?

...and it's Supernova for the win. To get those last tokens for Baymax there are 3 tasks - each a joing task requiring 2 event characters.

I’m just leveling GoGo to 4 now. At what point does she assist with the yellow chips? I’m alao guessing it’s her and Yokai that work together.

I’m just leveling GoGo to 4 now. At what point does she assist with the yellow chips? I’m alao guessing it’s her and Yokai that work together.

I have GoGO at level 4 and she is collecting the chips with Yokai.

My drop rates for the chips so far:

2/3
2/3
1/3
0/3
0/3
0/3

Last edited:

Sounds like an afterthought on Disney's part. Never referred to once in the film by that name. Later on when they released the figures, I guess they had to come up with something. How did the writers not include a name for the character?

This is more common than you'd think, most of the bounty hunters and various Cantina aliens in Star Wars were not ever named in the movie, but come time to sell an action figure for it, they had to have something. At least your crapping on Disney and not the interns for a change, share the love :joker:

I have GoGO at level 4 and she is collecting the chips with Yokai.

My drop rates for the chips so far:

2/3
2/3
1/3
0/3
0/3
0/3

You need to have Sanfrantokyo for Gogo to collect gold chips.

Oh my goodness, this week has been crazy!!! Still working on Yokai, 42/60 10/10 8/10 so far, I'm hoping to welcome him today. I also really hope I will be able to finish this event as well, I have some days off work and I mean it is my birthday week this week, so it has to happen for me, right?? Hahaha

Oh my goodness, this week has been crazy!!! Still working on Yokai, 42/60 10/10 8/10 so far, I'm hoping to welcome him today. I also really hope I will be able to finish this event as well, I have some days off work and I mean it is my birthday week this week, so it has to happen for me, right?? Hahaha

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed the new refresh rate for the Pop Koi Blimps. It looks like it's now 1 hour instead of 2 hours.

Last edited:
Hi, this is off topic from the event. I just finished Peter Pan and Bambi’s events but no new quest has popped up. I should be unlocking Incredibles now but when I checked past articles, it was the first event that MK made. Does anyone know how to unlock them? Or are they really a limited-time characters?

Rough one for me. 4 chips. Going to DW tomorrow Might just have to be content with welcoming baymax and not worrying about the suit

Hi, this is off topic from the event. I just finished Peter Pan and Bambi’s events but no new quest has popped up. I should be unlocking Incredibles now but when I checked past articles, it was the first event that MK made. Does anyone know how to unlock them? Or are they really a limited-time characters?
I believe the ship to unlock them has sailed. The only way to get these characters will be through the Legendary chests, whenever they cycle the Incredibles characters back in.

This is more common than you'd think, most of the bounty hunters and various Cantina aliens in Star Wars were not ever named in the movie, but come time to sell an action figure for it, they had to have something. At least your crapping on Disney and not the interns for a change, share the love :joker:
Perhaps. But you're also comparing throw-away background characters to the film's villain.

That and as the man in the Kabuki mask, the character was silent, so James Cromwell did not get voice credits for that half of the character, only Professor Callahan.

Last edited:
0/3 on the first outing for the chips. Happiness event finished 4th and got 2 fences to guard the 2 bonsai plants. :lmao:

Does the Fred quest start the suit collecting?

7/10 on the yellow chip things. All three sets of characters are out on their respective quests. The odds of scoring 3/3 on this upcoming collection? Zero percent.

Me, too. My drop rate is abysmally bad. 3 of my 7 came from chests (2 long before this last round this am). More often than not I'm pulling 0/3 each round.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!