Disney Magic Kingdoms

Same for me! I’m going to have to impatiently wait 4 hours to gather enough microbots to level Wasabi to 5. The thing that’s really driving me crazy is that I’m currently at 34/40 microbots! Can’t figure out how I missed collecting one when I always verify I collected them all, by clicking on the microbots quest and verify the 2 hour countdown timer shows.

If you have the parade I have noticed it drops the microbots sometimes as well so its possible you got enough drops of those to not have a number divisible by five.

So does everyone prefer tapping for microbots every 2 hrs, or would you prefer it to go back to the old way of collecting? Personally I prefer the new way, I hated juggling tasks and the drop rate was always uneven so we’d have so much more of one item. It is annoying that the number needed increases by so much so I just have to be more diligent about checking every two hours. I’ll level up Wasabi to 5 and leave Go Go and Fred at 4 since premium characters don’t usually need to be that high so I have enough microbots for when Yokai unlocks.

Same for me! I’m going to have to impatiently wait 4 hours to gather enough microbots to level Wasabi to 5. The thing that’s really driving me crazy is that I’m currently at 34/40 microbots! Can’t figure out how I missed collecting one when I always verify I collected them all, by clicking on the microbots quest and verify the 2 hour countdown timer shows.
The hardest part is cashing them all in. Once I started leveling up Hiro, I was sitting at one sad lonely microbot.

I reached the wall!

I have that little red icon with the photo of Yokai, waiting to be welcomed, which is still over 3 days away, so I will just work on collecting and building stock piles, so to speak. As of reaching the point of the wall I'm at the following levels:

Hiro - collecting for 6
Baymax - all blueprints and wires acquired
Yokai - waiting it out.....
Go Go - ready for 4
Honey Lemon - ready for 6
Fred - collecting for 4
Wasabi - ready for 4

I feel like I"m going to leave them there for as long as possible. Everyone else is maxed out, except for the following:

Toy Alien - collecting for 10
Pete Pan - collecting for 9
Thumper - ready for 8
Bambi - ready for 6
Flower - ready for 6
Jack Jack - ready for 6
Lilo - ready for 10
Stitch - ready for 9

I do NOT have Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, or San Fransokyo City

24,423 - EC
8,204,189 - Magic <--- never thought I'd see that number, which is good, because after watching the latest livestream video (the one for Big Hero Six) they hint at addition of land, and so lots of magic will come into play I'm sure

Happy playing to all!!!!!!

So does everyone prefer tapping for microbots every 2 hrs, or would you prefer it to go back to the old way of collecting? Personally I prefer the new way, I hated juggling tasks and the drop rate was always uneven so we’d have so much more of one item. It is annoying that the number needed increases by so much so I just have to be more diligent about checking every two hours. I’ll level up Wasabi to 5 and leave Go Go and Fred at 4 since premium characters don’t usually need to be that high so I have enough microbots for when Yokai unlocks.
I actually like this way better. But I have tons of free time to check in every few hours. If I was working or in class, it might be difficult to build up the higher quantities.

The event that just ended I came in at number 4 on my board. Zero chests. Is it really 5 to 7 days to get my ticket answered? Did anyone else get their EC but not the chest for the event? I am beyond frustrated with this event. My gaming visors wont load. I have been running them for days now.

I finished in 1st along with about 15 to 20 other players with the same score. Each chest had 5 happiness, 100 or 200 EC, and got 2 chips. The other 4 items were blah.

I reached the wall!

I have that little red icon with the photo of Yokai, waiting to be welcomed, which is still over 3 days away, so I will just work on collecting and building stock piles, so to speak. As of reaching the point of the wall I'm at the following levels:

Hiro - collecting for 6
Baymax - all blueprints and wires acquired
Yokai - waiting it out.....
Go Go - ready for 4
Honey Lemon - ready for 6
Fred - collecting for 4
Wasabi - ready for 4

I feel like I"m going to leave them there for as long as possible. Everyone else is maxed out, except for the following:

Toy Alien - collecting for 10
Pete Pan - collecting for 9
Thumper - ready for 8
Bambi - ready for 6
Flower - ready for 6
Jack Jack - ready for 6
Lilo - ready for 10
Stitch - ready for 9

I do NOT have Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, or San Fransokyo City

24,423 - EC
8,204,189 - Magic <--- never thought I'd see that number, which is good, because after watching the latest livestream video (the one for Big Hero Six) they hint at addition of land, and so lots of magic will come into play I'm sure

Happy playing to all!!!!!!
At this point, I'd start blowing through that second part of your list. You know that you most likely won't be leveling any Big Hero 6 characters for the next few days, so I'd knock off Lilo for the 24 hours. Then go for Stitch so that Lilo can collect for him. Downtime between event points is the best time to continue with older characters.

At this point, I'd start blowing through that second part of your list. You know that you most likely won't be leveling any Big Hero 6 characters for the next few days, so I'd knock off Lilo for the 24 hours. Then go for Stitch so that Lilo can collect for him. Downtime between event points is the best time to continue with older characters.

It took me a few times of reading the first sentence very carefully. I thought you were telling me to go jump in a lake. I can't type what I really thought it said. LOL. After properly reading (I'm bad at reading, dyslexia and all that), I understood your advice and I appreciate it! Thank you, :)

It took me a few times of reading the first sentence very carefully. I thought you were telling me to go jump in a lake. I can't type what I really thought it said. LOL. After properly reading (I'm bad at reading, dyslexia and all that), I understood your advice and I appreciate it! Thank you, :)
Not at all! it's just fun to watch the list dwindle down as characters are completed. I just started Bambi off on the 16-hour level up to 9. Once that's done, I'll bring Fred up to 5 and then all of my BH6 characters should be at that level. Gonna keep them there for the foreseeable future! Hoping that by the time Fred is done tomorrow, Flower should also be ready to start to 9. At that point, I'll be close enough to Friday to start welcoming the villain.

This is exactly what I'm doing. I was thinking about continuing to level up the event characters, but holy moly, I had no idea so many microbots were needed until I started to get low. I'm probably going to level Wasabi up one more time, and that will put all the characters at level 4 or 5 which is usually fine for an event. I've got Wendy and Thumper ready to level up to 10, and I'm still working on Anna (got her during the Maleficent event), Peter Pan, Bambi, Flower, Stitch, and Jack-Jack. It feels great to have some breathing room- I'm usually not this far ahead.

Ok so Honey/Hiro/Wasabis level 6 activity and Fred’s Level 5 activity all require the robotics lab. So they obviously won’t need to be those levels to be able to collect tokens for Yokai, since the building comes after welcoming him. Gogo has a 4 hour mission in the grounds at level 5 and that could potentially get a token for Yokai.

Same here! I’ll be able to start leveling Fred to 5 in an hour, then I’ll have all the BH6 characters at level 5. Then I guess, it's ALL about collecting, collecting collecting and collecting Microbots.

Once he's done, I’m planning on leveling Thumper to level 9 and hopefully Jack Jack will be ready for 8 after that.

So we’re not able to collect Baymax's Electronic Chips yet, right? I’ve done all the BH6 quest, but want to make sure I’m not missing something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter