Disney Magic Kingdoms

So here's a question:

I have the game on both Windows and iPad. I'm further along on the iPad but am thinking of getting rid of the device. Which is better to play the game on?

(lvl 44 on iPad,lvl 16 on Windows. I do like the automatic updates on Windows,which means that I don't have to wait for the App Store to roll it out.)

Anyone think there is any reason to collect EC after we get the 14K or so needed to welcome Jack Jack?

That’s the big question we won’t know the answer to for almost 2 days. It all depends on whether or not they let us continue to purchase Jack Jack items once we have welcomed him and leveling him. I’m trying to be optimistic and think they well let us, but the pessimist in me says they won't :rotfl:

I’ve got all the items in the event shop, so I don’t even know if we can go back and purchase items form previous chapters. Kinda wish I left his bottles at 19/20, so I had a way of checking. Does anyone know if we can purchase from previous chapters?

That’s the big question we won’t know the answer to for almost 2 days. It all depends on whether or not they let us continue to purchase Jack Jack items once we have welcomed him and leveling him. I’m trying to be optimistic and think they well let us, but the pessimist in me says they won't :rotfl:

If I had to guess there will be tokens added to existing Incredibles character tasks.

I didn't check the FAQ/patch notes that intently, anyone see discussion of EC/gem conversion?
I haven't double-checked, but I thought they mentioned somewhere something to the effect of make sure to use your all event currency, implying there would be no end-of-event conversion.

EDIT: on the Tower Challenge FAQ, it says: "Make sure to redeem all your Maleficent Coins before the event ends!"

Last edited:

If I had to guess there will be tokens added to existing Incredibles character tasks.

I haven't double-checked, but I thought they mentioned somewhere something to the effect of make sure to use your all event currency, implying there would be no end-of-event conversion.

I also remember people saying they mentioned making sure to use your all event currency. Not sure if they mentioned or was implyed there would be no end-of-event conversion?

That's what I'm thinking. It would be too easy to just buy a few tokens to level him up.

While I don't disagree that it would make it “to easy” to level up Jack Jack, and they don't have any EC conversion, what’s the point in continuing once you collect enough EC? Unless you really want the chapter 3 rewards and probably hat stand placement reward, which I’m really not interested in if I’m just collecting worthless EC.

As it stands right now I have enough EC to buy all the Ear hats and have over 3K EC left with over with 6+ days to go. If we can’t buy anything more how am I going to use all my EC that they told us to spend? That's why I’m really hoping we can continue buying more Jack Jack items!

I guess we will know one way or another in a little over a day and a half.

Last edited:

EDIT: on the Tower Challenge FAQ, it says: "Make sure to redeem all your Maleficent Coins before the event ends!"
For people who already own all of the characters/buildings they are offering for the event, how are we supposed to spend all our leftover EC after we welcome Jack-Jack if they aren't going to let us level him up?! This event just keeps getting more and more confusing lol

So here's a question:

I have the game on both Windows and iPad. I'm further along on the iPad but am thinking of getting rid of the device. Which is better to play the game on?

(lvl 44 on iPad,lvl 16 on Windows. I do like the automatic updates on Windows,which means that I don't have to wait for the App Store to roll it out.)

Few weeks after playing on my tablet (android) , I installed the game on my phone (also android). I connected both of them to Google account but apparently they were stored in different servers so I had 2 games. I contacted Gameloft and they helped me to sync. They did ask me which game I wanted to keep.
So maybe you can ask Gameloft to move your iPad game to your Windows device?

I’ve got all the items in the event shop, so I don’t even know if we can go back and purchase items form previous chapters. Kinda wish I left his bottles at 19/20, so I had a way of checking. Does anyone know if we can purchase from previous chapters?

I didn't buy any of Jack Jack's token. They are still available.

Few weeks after playing on my tablet (android) , I installed the game on my phone (also android). I connected both of them to Google account but apparently they were stored in different servers so I had 2 games. I contacted Gameloft and they helped me to sync. They did ask me which game I wanted to keep.
So maybe you can ask Gameloft to move your iPad game to your Windows device?

While games can be swapped on the same platform like yours, Android to Android, or going from IOS/Android to the other, Windows games and other platforms are not compatible and you can't move one to another.

As for the original question, how do you like to play? I maintain an IOS game on my phone and a Windows game on my laptop. The Windows game is always playing a game of catchup because I can't play it as frequently as my phone game. Going on vacation during an event is a problem because the laptop doesn't travel. If you are the type of player that needs to finish events, you might find it frustrating to be separated from your game.

While games can be swapped on the same platform like yours, Android to Android, or going from IOS/Android to the other, Windows games and other platforms are not compatible and you can't move one to another.

As for the original question, how do you like to play? I maintain an IOS game on my phone and a Windows game on my laptop. The Windows game is always playing a game of catchup because I can't play it as frequently as my phone game. Going on vacation during an event is a problem because the laptop doesn't travel. If you are the type of player that needs to finish events, you might find it frustrating to be separated from your game.

Oops, I didn't know that.
I've seen your posts giving updates for the 2 games, and I don't know how you could keep up with it :thumbsup2
Many times I feel like this game is like a chore when there's an event going on, and that's just 1 game to play :rotfl:

Last edited:
I think it would be great if they give us something to spend the extra EC on - like Jack Jack items. I just didn't think that they would let us. But yeah, we can hope!

I think I'll keep with my iPad game;the main reason I asked in the first place is that my cord had broken on me,but I got a new one tonight so it doesn't really matter.

So I am trying the best I can but I am really hoping I will finally get caught up in leveling up characters one day. Here is where I am at:

Toy Alien Ready for 8

Peter Pan Ready for 4
Wendy Ready for 6
Hook Ready for 5

Thumper 2
Flower Ready for 2

Bagheera 9
Mowgli Ready for 8
Baloo Ready for 7
Shere Khan Ready for 4

Alice Ready for 10
Queen of Hearts 9

Sneezy Ready for 9
Snow White Ready for 8
Evil Queen Ready for 8
Grumpy Ready for 8
Sleepy 8

Pooh Ready for 5
Eeyore 8
Tigger Ready for 7
Kanga Ready for 9
Roo Ready for 6
Piglet Ready for 6
Rabbit Ready for 9

Nani Ready for 6
Lilo Ready for 6
Stitch Ready for 6
Angel 6
Pleakley Ready for 6
Jumba Ready for 6
Cobra Bubbles Ready for 10

I am enjoying that I am able to level up during this event instead of getting a ton of new characters!

Does anyone know why on the screen where you send the characters on the useless challenge it says "Reward Point Range" it could give a 1300-1505 point range, then when you "collect reward" it only gives you a whopping 300 points????

I only have 3281 Malificent hat points, or whatever they are called. I don't care if I get Jack Jack, but wth...

Btw, I got Jack but dont have Sally so can't do that quest. I don't have Elsa's Ice Palace so can't do that quest. I'm sure that's where a bulk of the malificent hat points come from????

I love this silly game but good gosh, this thing is DUMB!!!!!! :(

Does anyone know why on the screen where you send the characters on the useless challenge it says "Reward Point Range" it could give a 1300-1505 point range, then when you "collect reward" it only gives you a whopping 300 points????

I only have 3281 Malificent hat points, or whatever they are called. I don't care if I get Jack Jack, but wth...
For some reason, there is a difference between points and currency, although their icons are pretty much the same. We earn a lot more points than currency. You can, however, earn currency based on the points you accumulate, which in all other past events was automatic. With this event, you have to go into the milestone chart and claim the reward (currency).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter