Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finished the event with 52k EC. I’ll take it since I’m currently at WDW. Awful weather plus being busy at the parks limited my end of event play time. Now to work on leveling all my characters...
Still have
Roo (going to 10 now)
Piglet (ready for 10)
Rabbit (ready for 10)
Baloo(ready for 10)
Shere Khan (ready for 10)
Mowgli (ready for 10)
Wall-E (ready for 7)
Hook (ready for 10)
Peter Pan (gathering for 7)
Wendy (gathering for 8)
Toy alien (gathering for 9)
Fairy godmother (ready for 6)
Pleakley (ready for 6)
Jumba (ready for 4)
Bubbles (gathering for 7)
Nani (gathering for 7)
Lilo (ready for 4)
Stitch (ready for 3)
Angel (ready for 6)

I surprisingly knocked out quite a few characters during the L&S event, so I’m hoping that I will finish up the majority of my characters by the next event.

Last edited:
Since it’s never to early to speculate, when does everyone foresee the next event? Also, what do you envision it being and what would you like?

I’m really hoping we don’t see another event for atleast a month, but I’d be shocked if they don’t run something else mid June. I’d be pleasantly suprised if they gave us a nice in game content update next month though. I’d like to see a Classic Disney movie Dumbo, Bambi or Pinocchio.

Incredibles 2 comes out on June 15th, but since they already had an incredibles event, I don’t see it getting a new one, but if they do they BETTER ADD MORE LAND. Now if they ran one that shrunk all the current Incredibles attractions in 1/2 I’d be in favor of it. :rotfl2:

I don’t see any other movies getting released this summer that would fit into the game. Wreck in Ralph 2 and Mary Poppins returns do come out later in the year.

My wishes.....
1) more land
2) upgrade Merlin to level 3 and at that level he can help you send out all characters with a 24 hour task (or something orf the like)
3) IN GAME UPDATE, NO TIMED EVENTS, for at least a month. WE NEED A BREAK!!!!!!

My character set wishlist:
Little Mermaid
Bambi
Dumbo
Hercules
Robbin Hood

After finishing the event I have 958 gems and 11 mil magic

Character Status:
Stitch gathering for 6
Lilo waiting at 7 to upgrade
Angel waiting at 7 to upgrade
Cobra Bubbles waiting at 7 to upgrade
Pleakly waiting at 7 to upgrade
Nana upgrading to 8
Jumba gathering for 9
Peter Pan gathering for 10
Fairy Godmother gathering for 10

My wishes:
1. More land
2. Max out all characters before next event
3. More land

My character set wishlist:
Little Mermaid
Bambi
Dumbo
Hercules
Robbin Hood
I think Dumbo would be a weak addition to the game, considering there are hardly any characters worth adding. Dumbo, his mom, Timothy, the Ring Master and maybe one crow? Worse than Lilo and Stitch.

I'm assuming the next addition will be something to tie in with Pixar Pier, but the obvious choices are already present. I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow decide to add even more Toy Story characters - that really seems to be their favorite thing to work with - and I don't see how they could add Incredibles II stuff since Incredibles was already an event. I guess they could add a new outfit for Elastigirl, like they did for Anna and Elsa with the featurette. Inside Out would be great, that's maybe my favorite Pixar movie. Bugs Life might be cute but certainly not popular, and while I am in the minority of people who like Brave I'm not sure there's enough there to add to the game, certainly not as an event. I wouldn't participate in a Cars event, I really can't stand those movies.

I guess they could do Big Hero 6 next too, since the TV show is returning in June. That might be okay - I liked the concept of it enough but found the movie a little mundane.

I would love to see a Little Mermaid addition, but it feels like if they were going to add Ariel and friends they already would have. I would also like Moana, Princess and the Frog, or even Pocahontas.

One positive about Stitch event...loved the animations.

However, I am in agreement with those that said this event was too close to Winnie the Pooh. Plus, getting Stitch’s last tokens should be a bit easier. I cannot believe some tried for nearly a weak to get the ears and still couldn’t get Stitch.

I am ready for a break. I would prefer the next one not start until after I am back from
my 2 week Disney trip....so after June 11th.

Wishes:
*Little Mermaid....would love if they incorporated water areas of the game
*Bambi
*Land. Currently all my NBC buildings are in storage.

Status update:
Peter Pan - earning for lvl 10
Fairy Godmother- ready for lvl 8
Pooh - currently lvling to 10

Stitch - earning for lvl 5
Angel - earning for 7
Lilo - earning for 7
Nani - ready for 8
Bubbles - earning for 8
Pleakley - ready for 7
Jumbaa - ready for 7

Everyone else at 10. Have all characters.

Enough elixir for Primeval whirl. But no room

918 gems

10.9M magic

I'm assuming the next addition will be something to tie in with Pixar Pier, but the obvious choices are already present. I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow decide to add even more Toy Story characters - that really seems to be their favorite thing to work with - and I don't see how they could add Incredibles II stuff since Incredibles was already an event. I guess they could add a new outfit for Elastigirl, like they did for Anna and Elsa with the featurette. Inside Out would be great, that's maybe my favorite Pixar movie. Bugs Life might be cute but certainly not popular, and while I am in the minority of people who like Brave I'm not sure there's enough there to add to the game, certainly not as an event. I wouldn't participate in a Cars event, I really can't stand those movies.

I guess they could do Big Hero 6 next too, since the TV show is returning in June. That might be okay - I liked the concept of it enough but found the movie a little mundane.

I would love to see a Little Mermaid addition, but it feels like if they were going to add Ariel and friends they already would have. I would also like Moana, Princess and the Frog, or even Pocahontas.

I was wondering if they might do some new missions for the Pixar characters and perhaps a way (via elixers?) that you can “upgrade” California Screamin’ to the Incredicoaster

So, before it goes away... does anyone know which castle that is supposed to be on the Lilo and Stitch load page? Not a park from the US, but since we got the overseas version of Fantasmic, I figured maybe they went the same route.

The one in the background? Looks to be the same as the one in the game that I always assumed was Cinderella Castle based on the two different stone colors (for the base layer more gray, the upper layers more tan/pink)

Stitch castle.jpg

So, before it goes away... does anyone know which castle that is supposed to be on the Lilo and Stitch load page? Not a park from the US, but since we got the overseas version of Fantasmic, I figured maybe they went the same route.
I kind of thought it was supposed to remind players of a Disney castle, without being any specific castle. It's kind of a hybrid between DL's and MK's castle, without being either one specifically.

I think Dumbo would be a weak addition to the game, considering there are hardly any characters worth adding. Dumbo, his mom, Timothy, the Ring Master and maybe one crow?
I think Dumbo might be cute, but not as another event where they feel like they have to add 6 to 8 characters (more like Peter Pan where the characters were added as a part of the storyline). Then they'd only need Dumbo and Timothy and maybe one other character initially. A Dumbo attraction would be cute!

In terms of Disney Theme Parks additions, I'd like to see the hitch-hiking ghosts from the Haunted Mansion added! They've already got the attractions!

Maybe we'll get Mary Poppins or Wreck-It-Ralph later this year, when the new movies comes out.

Without regards to whether they're popular enough to warrant adding to the game, I'd like characters from:
Big Hero 6
The Aristocats
The Rescuers
Cars
Ratatouille

I don't need another event for awhile. Need land and permanent content.
My wish list:
More land!
Huey, Dewey and Louie
Up
Water areas for Little Mermaid and Nemo
Cars (my young son is such a huge fan)
Lady and the Tramp
Dumbo - agree that just Dumbo, Timothy and an attraction as permanent content would be very cute

Last edited:
Maybe we'll get Mary Poppins or Wreck-It-Ralph later this year, when the new movies comes out.
I hope they don't keep adding live-action content in animated form. Those Pirates characters look... odd.

As for upcoming movies, I think that's more Disney Crossy Road speed than this game. Each time Disney had a new film out, they would build it into the game. Rather than giving us the animated Beauty and the Beast, we got the live action version. Same with Alice in Wonderland and Jungle Book. Rather than a generic Cars board, we got Cars 3.

With this game, I'm fine with the interns giving us random (proven) content, rather than tying it into Disney's latest film of the season.

It's certainly not the WDW version. Not enough spires. Wondering if it's Hong Kong?
It looks kind of like the castle at Hong Kong (and Disneyland), except it has a two flat areas (one above the clock and another above & behind that) which I don't see in the HK versions of the castle. Also HK's version doesn't have a clock. Shanghai is way more blocky and DLP has may more spires. Tokyo is more like MK's castle, with lots of spires. It kind of looks like it's has MK's proportions (taller and narrower) and DL's design (fewer spires).

I hope they don't keep adding live-action content in animated form. Those Pirates characters look... odd.
I wouldn't mind adding Mary Poppins, but I'd like it to be based on the original movie. They did do an animated sequence, so there is some reference for it.

As for upcoming movies, I think that's more Disney Crossy Road speed than this game. Each time Disney had a new film out, they would build it into the game. Rather than giving us the animated Beauty and the Beast, we got the live action version. Same with Alice in Wonderland and Jungle Book. Rather than a generic Cars board, we got Cars 3.
Let's hope they continue to update this game more often than Crossy Roads...

With this game, I'm fine with the interns giving us random (proven) content, rather than tying it into Disney's latest film of the season.
Wreck-It-Ralph isn't new per se; the upcoming movie is a sequel, so I could see what that would be considered proven.

While a completely agree with you about live-action content, part of me would like to see how they would handle it. I don't think I’d like it, but it would be interesting seeing how strange it would look with animated characters. That’s how I feel about Star Wars or Marvel characters being added. Don’t think they fit into the game, but the idea of Darth Vader and Mickey hanging out together would be funny.

I think Dumbo would be a weak addition to the game, considering there are hardly any characters worth adding. Dumbo, his mom, Timothy, the Ring Master and maybe one crow? Worse than Lilo and Stitch.

As far as Dumbo goes, I agree it might be a little weak on # of characters, I don’t think it would be weaker than Lilo and Stitch. Many of the characters might not be worthy additions, but unlike L&S, I know who the characters are. I’d like to see a hodgepodge of single characters who really should be in the game, but movies don’t merit an event to be added in a content update. Maybe offer in game premium content offers with characters and attractions that do together. Something like Dumbo and his ride would be ideal for this.

Inside Out would be great, that's maybe my favorite Pixar movie. Bugs Life might be cute but certainly not popular, and while I am in the minority of people who like Brave I'm not sure there's enough there to add to the game, certainly not as an event.

Inside out definitely have enough characters to warrant an event. Since they are removing or removed the Bugs Life attraction from DisneyLand (I think?) An attraction and one or two Bugs Life characters could work in an in game content update.

LittleMermaid and/or Finding Nemo really should be incorporated into the game somehow but if they ever do get added I think they would need a water themed land addition.

Last edited:
It's certainly not the WDW version. Not enough spires. Wondering if it's Hong Kong?
View attachment 322951 View attachment 322952

Hong Kong's is just a replication of Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle (until they go through with their crazy renovations they have planned). Tokyo's is just a copy of WDW's Cincerella. Paris has a different form of Sleeping Beauty castle that looks a lot different and Shanghai has Storybook Castle that also looks a lot different

It might just be like what the castle is that is shown at the beginning of the Disney films - which is supposed to be a combination of the different castle's and not just one specific one

Castle.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter