Disney Magic Kingdoms

northern England here and weather just starting to warm up. Not seen much on stitch but then i am probably just not looking or it hasn't made it this far yet. Hope everyone has their updates now normally wouldn't have got mine till this morning but it came out yesterday/ last night which was a shock.

Got the update and the new chest rewards things is good and also stressful. You do get to tap the last one, so be patient and look for the pattern and you’ll be able to get the item you want. I had three bronze chests to open. I managed to get two fairy god mother wands.

Do tell more about the pattern. About how long did you watch? How many times did your wands flash in each cycle? Thanks.

Okay, yes the slot machine aspect is WAY stressful, but there IS a pattern. Be sure that you have time, don't feel rushed, watch, take notes, LOOK for the pattern, it is there. It's a LONG sequence, I found it when I watched.

Do tell more about the pattern. About how long did you watch? How many times did your wands flash in each cycle? Thanks.
Thanks. Because I certainly didn't get a pattern after watching it. Interested in hearing about this myself.

Wasn't really watching for the pattern, but I did notice there seems to be a bit of a delay in what you get (of course). So I tapped one chest when it was on like the scare statue or whatever (the scream tank thing) but it gave me a Tigger hat, which was the thing I had seen right before the scare thing. Same thing on the next chest - tapped right after I saw a fairy godmother hat and got that, not whatever was on the bubble right then.

Haven't looked long enough to really see a pattern, but I'd assume the delay is also similar for everyone so thought I would post here.

I can't say for sure as I haven't tried it too many times, but I also think there's a pattern. With my bronze chests at least it was just a cycle so I start counting 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. and note which number is the item I want, then count when the cycle goes round again. I've usually let the cycle go round a few times to get the hang of it. It's worked 4 times out of 6 (assuming that's not just a coincidence) on bronze chests. The one silver chest I tried seemed to be a long sequence and I couldn't be bothered trying to figure it out!!

And so my hopes of getting Splash Mountain dwindle away....

Okay, yes the slot machine aspect is WAY stressful, but there IS a pattern, so my friend @Windwaker4444 , I want you to REMAIN HOPEFUL. Be sure that you have time, don't feel rushed, watch, take notes, LOOK for the pattern, it is there. It's a LONG sequence, I found it when I watched. I did open a platinum chest earlier today and while I did NOT get splash mountain, I did get a waffle stand, which I've never gotten before. You can do this! WE can do this! It's gonna be okay!:tink:

Yes, Remain hopeful. 620 days of play, and I FINALLY got my white whale.....Splash Mountain has been added to my kingdom!!!!

I had 37750 elixir. Bought 1 platinum chest. Coronian sun Dial. It feels worse to get that when you click on it yourself than when it was random. Decided to dip below 30K elixir to try again. Bingo! So I can’t get Primeval Whirl for another month....but I will take Splash over the dizzy dinosaur ride anyday!

Sooooo excited. 620 days....guess that’s quicker than most Disney ride builds.....but still! 620 days. :confused3

Fantasmic is next on my “remain hopeful” list!:wizard:

Here is to hoping you all get your missing attractions, too!!!:smickey: Best wishes!

Well, I mostly lucked out for not having an event while I’m at WDW. I’m leaving for WDW in 24 days and Lilo & stitch event ends in 26 days. Hopefully I finish the event a little early like I did for Pooh.
So far not a fan of the frog catching BS.
Didn’t that start with frozen event? And it was the 6 minute tasks that got the items to catch the “frogs” in that event? Or am I remembering incorrectly?
So irritating that you can only start with 2-3 characters to even get the frogs, those tasks take an hour, and they usually are needed to get the characters other pieces as well... wah wah wahhhh.
I am pleasantly surprised that they only charged 200 gems for first gem character. I figured it would be more

Does anyone have a list of all the characters that drop Lilo & Stitch event currency? Thanks!
Had to return every character to the game and then sorted through one by one. Here's what I'm seeing:
Bo Peep (also collects for Pleakey)
Jesse (also collects nets... so far)
Buzz
Hamm
Will Turner + Elizabeth Swan
Mike (also with Celia)
Sully
Boo
EVE
Beast (also with Cogsworth)
Belle
Lumiere
Cogsworth (also with Beast)
Mrs. Potts (also collects two items for Pleakey)
Chip
Gaston
Mickey (also collects for Nani)
Minnie
Goofy (also collects for Nani)
Daisy
Prince Charming

youre-welcome.jpg

Last edited:
I think there's far too many characters for this movie to warrant. A 26 day event for Lilo and Stitch? Then they add some ancillary character 'Angel' who wasn't part of the original movie...i mean come on with that. Coming on the heels of the Pooh event this should have gotten a Mulan type treatment this is far too much and too soon, I see the interns really paid attention to our surveys. Smh

The Beauty and the Beast characters are also collecting tokens and event currency.
I believe they mentioned that there would be a side storyline for BatB, similar to how they did that pointless one for Aladdin. Hey, at least it's extra characters for event currency.

Just finished revamping my park. Thank you again for the pics. I feel like I have more than enough room for this event. Only thing I changed was I placed Tink's house next to the Peter Pan stuff and I switched Jungle Book for Pooh since I already had those items in those areas just reversed and they still fit. Although, it is probably strange to have Frozen next to Pooh. But who cares...I have everything out and it's all grouped by theme. You are the best!!!!!!
Thank you so much! I really love to help! I had Tink by the other fairies because that’s where I always had her but I may move her as well! And I mean, I have Frozen next to the Lion King so...it’s just where you have space for those haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter