Disney Magic Kingdoms

OK, it sounds like you missed the whole thing. I just started making some of the most impossible statements I could by noon, an hour after Piglet was released. The whole damn post was obviously a huge fib. Which is why I tacked on the part of how I was also working on my April Fool's post.

Currently at 7 hats and 1 (lonely) scarf. Alas...

I thought you caught on when you posted this. Sorry you were duped.

These two, on the other hand, got it.

Sadly, you just shattered my believe that you were one of MPKs greatest players. I just assumed that you spend hundreds (or thousands) of gems to level your Piglet as quickly as possible, because I know that’s the way you like to play it. I know you like finishing things before everyone else and spend real money to do it! :rotfl2:

btw I obviously I knew the original post was a fib, although you did have me for about a second. I was just playing along with it. Sometimes sarcasm doesn’t play well on a message board. I may be dumb, but I’m not that dumb, lol.

So happy that I got Fantasmic in my streak reward chest!
This has been a good week - Baloo welcomed and now waiting on earning 500k magic for Big Thunder Mountain.:):)

Pooh needs 15 ears
Eeyore level 3
Tigger ready for level 7
Kanga ready for level 6
Roo ready for level 6
Piglet needs 10 scarves and 7 ears
Rabbit ready for level 7
46317 EC
Mickey has 34/65 red 16/30 blue and 6/15 rope
I have somehow got to no 2 in striking gold, so can put Mickey back to working on his costume now.
No 1 is way ahead, but think I can stay in the top 10

Have a super Piglet weekend everyone! pooh:

Heading to bed in pretty good shape:
Pooh waiting on ears
Eeyore level 4, ready
Tigger level 5,ready
Kanga level 5,ready
Roo level 3,ready
Piglet needs 3 scarves and 6 ears. Should get him tomorrow if this pace keeps up!
Rabbit level 5,ready
64,983 EC

Mickey has 43/65 red 30/30 blue and 9/15 rope. It will be a race to try to finish his costume before the event ends, but hopefully it will still be available when the event ends JIC.

Wendy level 6,ready
Peter Pan level 4,ready
TS Alien 9, need event to end so Buzz can go back to collecting alien ears so I can finally finish the alien off.

Since I’m in the U.K. (feels like I always am during an event..) I’ll give my wake up stats instead of bedtime stats. It’s interesting how last night I felt ahead, but given 4 less hours of waking game time then, now I get an early jump? Now I’m just confusing myself... time for coffee

6 Scarves
7 Ear Hats
All WtP ready for level 7
35k in EC
25, 13, 8 for Sorceror Mickey

This event has been amazing, had good drops for piglet n now in the process of welcoming. Wish i could say the same for Mickeys costume drops which is terrible

TS Alien 9, need event to end so Buzz can go back to collecting alien ears so I can finally finish the alien off.
I got fed up while trying to collect for him and wound up just using elixirs. Far better on my sanity, and at this point, there (still) isn't anything else to use them on anyway.

Currently at 8 scarves and 14 hats. Fingers crossed I’ll have Piglet running around by end of the day.

Also, I’m 13 tokens away from Sorcerer Mickey.

2 ears away from piglet. Can someone post when the honey pot tasks start please? I am getting the feeling that it is going to be a little difficult to get those 15 tokens

With two different posts, one of them even edited, there's no way he's claiming that he was in on the joke all along...
Come on @supernova, your seriously questioning if I was in on the joke all along? If that’s the case, you must think that you are much smarter than all of us and/or I’m pretty dumb. A big part of what you and I do in this thread is complain and have fun. In many cases we like being smart a**es or sarcastic and I thought it was fairly obvious that is what you and I were doing.

As far as editing a post goes, my device shows I didn’t edit either, but I’m not saying I didn’t. If that was the case it would have been a quick edit that I made within a minute or two or my post. I did not go back and edit my post after the fact and honestly I’m a little insulted that you insinuated that I might have.

Now if you post was made to mess with me and just continue the pre April Fools joke, I’ll admit you actually got me this time.

The scarf is what’s holding me back for welcoming Piglet. I finished collecting the ears, 15/14, over 12 hours ago, but my last 2 scarf drops have been terrible, I think 1/12. Currently at 10/14 and hope to complete today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter