Disney Magic Kingdoms

My first official complaint for the event are the brooms for Clean Sweep, they are small!

EDIT: Looks like it’s every hour. This mini events not worth my time.

Completely agree. I accidentally clicked on two without even seeing them. They hide under the bees. I play on an iPad yet I still can’t see the doggone things. And I got put on a very competitive board. I’m not bothering with this mini event.

This Pooh event is just super cute. I’m not even a huge nut for Pooh (or I wasn’t before this event!) but the animations are adorable. Eeyore’s little black rain cloud is perfect. I’m enjoying this event so much more than Snow White, which was such a grind I thought of quitting numerous times.

Completely agree. I accidentally clicked on two without even seeing them. They hide under the bees. I play on an iPad yet I still can’t see the doggone things. And I got put on a very competitive board. I’m not bothering with this mini event.

I did the same thing, I was quite irritated. I'm ranked 1316th!

Just coming here to say that seeing Eeyore slowly walking around my kingdom under his own personal tiny raincloud makes me happy. I guess I'm easy to please today.

As for the brooms, I haven't clicked on one yet, but they are so tiny I'm sure it'll happen soon. I like this event so far, but none of the contests has been worth my time and energy, including this latest one.

I do love Eeyore too. But Roo is making me guilty every time I see him bc he looks like he’s imploring me to set him free.

I am 32nd on my broom board!

I don't have enough gems for Eeyore.

I don't have Iago or the Carpet, so what happens with the tasks? I'm not spending any money on the game.

Still need 4 more flutes for Peter Pan.

Eeyore is one of my favorite characters so I was super excited to get him. His welcoming animation of being dragged along the ground by the red balloon reminded me of my father cheerfully yanking the covers off at an ungodly hour and dragging me out of bed for school. Ended up bursting out loud laughing and got some raised eyebrows in the lunchroom at work.

Heading to bed with all 12 Roo ear tokens, but only 4 of the family photo tokens.
Wish the interns had better distributed the tasks for Roo, as all the tasks for Roo ears are 2-4 hours with the exception of silver chests
5 characters can collect the Roo ears, but only 3 characters can get the photos, and 2 of the 3 character tasks are 6 hours! They couldn't have swapped a couple of the 4 and 6 hour tasks around so that 4 of each character could get each token and Eeyore could get both? o_O

Well, this week has been a busy week for me! I'll definitely be sleeping in tomorrow and playing catch up on the game for Roo. I tried to keep up periodically, great job on progressing through the game guys!!

Last edited:
Drops on the Roo items have been awful for me today. I’ve got 3 pictures and 4 ear hats and have been at it since he became available this morning.
The Aladdin tasks seem to have just sort of ended for me. I don’t really know what the point of that was. Maybe they will start up again when I get Roo?

About a 1/2 hour away from hopefully gaining the last 2 family pictures for Roo. Somehow have all the hats; just got the last 2 I needed. Drop rates have been awesome today! Hope they pick up for anyone that is not seeing good results. Anyone have Roo yet?

Had to laugh, Winnie the Pooh movie is on tv as I’m getting ready for work, so of course I had to watch it. Reminds me how much I love Tigger lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter