Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, my March prediction was off by a few days. Shockingly the RNG was kind to me and the last 5 items I needed just poured in yesterday. Seriously this never happens. So Peter will be flying around my kingdom in a couple of hours.

Ugh I hate it when that last item won't drop. Hang in there!
I still need 20 flutes and 15 ears, so the March prediction stands for me.

Unless you are holding on to elixir for any special purpose, just buy the Alien items. I did that towards the end of each level and it worked out nicely.
I know I can, but it's a toss up between being stubborn because I haven't used the elixirs on him thus far and kind of want to finish never using them and saving the elixirs for a mix of the occasional new attraction and the elusive pursuit of platinum chests for the even more elusive z. racetrack. I know it's not necessary and fairly stupid, but the completionist in my wants it.

I know I can, but it's a toss up between being stubborn because I haven't used the elixirs on him thus far and kind of want to finish never using them and saving the elixirs for a mix of the occasional new attraction and the elusive pursuit of platinum chests for the even more elusive z. racetrack. I know it's not necessary and fairly stupid, but the completionist in my wants it.

It is possible to get him to 10 without spending those elixirs if you want to. I did it - just bought the first ones that I had to buy at the beginning and then didn't buy any more. I figured it gave him something to do. Now, I don't have the racetrack (didn't buy any chests but have opened a fair amount over the past year), so I'm not sure that buying a chest will help in that regard.

I was so anxious when Peter Pan was released. However, because I was fairly new to the game I didn't realize that I needed to have a lot of the Jungle Book quests done. I have gotten to the point of welcoming Shere Khan. At the same time, now I'm finally welcoming Wendy for Peter Pan. Is it necessary to continue the Jungle Book quests? Or can I finally just focus on the Peter Pan quests? Please help. Thanks

I was so anxious when Peter Pan was released. However, because I was fairly new to the game I didn't realize that I needed to have a lot of the Jungle Book quests done. I have gotten to the point of welcoming Shere Khan. At the same time, now I'm finally welcoming Wendy for Peter Pan. Is it necessary to continue the Jungle Book quests? Or can I finally just focus on the Peter Pan quests? Please help. Thanks

Which quest is listed at the top? I would focus on that one.

Which quest is listed at the top? I would focus on that one.
It's "Welcome a Darling"( Wendy). I never knew that there was a priority in the listing of quests. Do I need to have the tiger from Jungle Book to progress with the Peter Pan Story" ? I appreciate any advice. Thanks

Shere Khan helps gather items needed in the Peter Pan section.

So Wendy and Peter have quests to look for the Lost Boys. Well, I guess they are going to fail since the interns didn't add any of them as characters. :rolleyes:

Ive been absent from here and the game for sometime, I received the heartbreaking news that my Dad unexpectedly passed away peacefully in his sleep.

You guys are all doing amazing in the Peter Pan quests, for me I am still to welcome Wendy, after a long time away from the game my happiness dropped dramatically so I am working on trying to get it back up so I can have my drops back, after 3 days of playing again still no drops. Yet in perspective it is just a game after all, a distraction from our reality when we need it, my reality right now is the days of my OCD gaming is no longer a priority.

Ive been absent from here and the game for sometime, I received the heartbreaking news that my Dad unexpectedly passed away peacefully in his sleep.

You guys are all doing amazing in the Peter Pan quests, for me I am still to welcome Wendy, after a long time away from the game my happiness dropped dramatically so I am working on trying to get it back up so I can have my drops back, after 3 days of playing again still no drops. Yet in perspective it is just a game after all, a distraction from our reality when we need it, my reality right now is the days of my OCD gaming is no longer a priority.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

So sorry to hear about your dad. Events such as that put everything else into perspective. My thoughts are with you - take care.

Shere Khan helps gather items needed in the Peter Pan section.

So Wendy and Peter have quests to look for the Lost Boys. Well, I guess they are going to fail since the interns didn't add any of them as characters. :rolleyes:
Thanks. Oh well! It's just a game. At least I'm catching up and may be prepared for whatever comes after the Peter Pan section. Or maybe I'll always be treading water and nearly making it? Who knows?

OK, that really sucks. Honestly sorry to read this news.

I guess that's part of what makes boards like these, its members, special. Legit sympathy for complete strangers who we've somehow come to "know". Hope your family is doing well during these difficult days.

I'm truly sorry for your loss. It definitely puts thing into perspective. I use this game as a distraction from real life, and as you said it's just a game.

So sorry for your loss, keep those special memories alive. Xx

Sending you thoughts and prayers! <3

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a Dad is a tough thing to go through( whether unexpected or suffering with cancer the way I lost my Dad). I know it is difficult. Treasure that he didn't suffer. Try to focus on all of the happy times and smiles you had with him. I always feel like my Dad would be smiling back at me when I get rid of the sadness and focus on what I had. Hang in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!