Disney Magic Kingdoms

The only costume available to me right now to collect for is daisy’s halloween costume. I havent unlocked minnie yet.
Yes I think the Halloween costume comes into play soon, as I still have Daisy in hers. The fabric drops are pretty random but I don't think there is a pressing need, it will all fall into place...

Yes I think the Halloween costume comes into play soon, as I still have Daisy in hers. The fabric drops are pretty random but I don't think there is a pressing need, it will all fall into place...
Great thank you. Also would you suggest unlocking float spaces before buying characters or attractions? I want to unlock the 4th spot but not if its a waste of 50 gems

I haven't even gotten that far yet,but I might just wait until after the livestream tomorrow. If it's a storyline update then yeah,I'll go ahead and prepare for it,but if it's another event I'll have to wait.

Great thank you. Also would you suggest unlocking float spaces before buying characters or attractions? I want to unlock the 4th spot but not if its a waste of 50 gems

To me, parades are the best way to earn gems. It’s not consistent or guaranteed but it will pay off eventually. I noticed earned more when I opened the 5th slot, but I know it can take time to get to that point especially if you’re saving up for characters or rides.

Has anyone noticed how fast happiness is going down? Even opening bronze chests throughout the day, I have to tap almost all of my smileys just to stay in the 40% range before I go to bed (to ensure I’m still in the ecstatic range in the morning). And wishes aren’t piling up as fast as they used to. I’ll be lucky to have 5-7 any given day. Maybe because I check less often now...

The news is saying that if anyone finds part of the meteor it could be worth around a million dollars so might be worth it but the odds of finding something like that are around the same odds as getting the Racetrack in a platinum chest.
With that luck, I should get it soon because I got the Racetrack within a few days. I guess I should go searching for a piece!

Posted Jan 11th to now

Bullseye: Ready for 8 Ready for 9
Alien: Ready for 5 (I keep forgetting about leveling these 2 guys because they are all by their lonesome haha) Same

Chief Bogo: 8 Ready for 9

Bagheera: Ready for 6 Same
Mowgli: Ready for 7 Ready for 8
Baloo: Ready for 5 Ready for 6
King Louie: Ready for 5 Ready for 6
Shere Khan: 2 Same (I hate leveling him up, I have been needing one more token this whole time)

Simba: 9 Ready for 10...Edit: Leveling him up now
Scar: 6 Ready for 8

Aladdin: 9 Ready for 10
Abu: 8 Ready for 9
Carpet: Ready for 9 Same
Jafar: 5 6
Iago: 8 Ready for 9
Genie: 9 Ready for 10

Alice: Ready for 6 6
Mad Hatter: Ready for 8 Ready for 9
March Hare: Ready for 7 Same
White Rabbit: Ready for 6 Ready for 7
Caterpillar: Ready for 6 Ready for 7
Queen of Hearts: 4 5
Cheshire Cat: Ready for 6 Ready for 7

Evil Queen: 2 Ready for 5 Edit: she is at 5 now
Grumpy: 4 5
Sleepy: 4 5
Dopey: Ready for 4 Ready for 6
Happy: 3 Ready for 6
Snow White: 4 Ready for 6
Bashful: Ready for 5 Ready for 6
Doc: Ready for 6 Ready for 6
Sneezy: Ready for 5 Ready for 6

Last edited:
Posted Jan 11th to now

Bullseye: Ready for 8 Ready for 9
Alien: Ready for 5 (I keep forgetting about leveling these 2 guys because they are all by their lonesome haha) Same

Chief Bogo: 8 Ready for 9

Bagheera: Ready for 6 Same
Mowgli: Ready for 7 Ready for 8
Baloo: Ready for 5 Ready for 6
King Louie: Ready for 5 Ready for 6
Shere Khan: 2 Same (I hate leveling him up, I have been needing one more token this whole time)

Simba: 9 Ready for 10
Scar: 6 7

Aladdin: 9 Ready for 10
Abu: 8 Ready for 9
Carpet: Ready for 9 Same
Jafar: 5 6
Iago: 8 Ready for 9
Genie: 9 Ready for 10

Alice: Ready for 6 6
Mad Hatter: Ready for 8 Ready for 9
March Hare: Ready for 7 Same
White Rabbit: Ready for 6 Ready for 7
Caterpillar: Ready for 6 Ready for 7
Queen of Hearts: 4 5
Cheshire Cat: Ready for 6 Ready for 7

Evil Queen: 2 Ready for 5 Edit: she is at 5 now
Grumpy: 4 5
Sleepy: 4 5
Dopey: Ready for 4 Ready for 6
Happy: 3 Ready for 6
Snow White: 4 Ready for 6
Bashful: Ready for 5 Ready for 6
Doc: Ready for 6 Ready for 6
Sneezy: Ready for 5 Ready for 6

How do we get the red writing? Is that some sort of code, or is it really simple?

Has anyone noticed how fast happiness is going down? Even opening bronze chests throughout the day, I have to tap almost all of my smileys just to stay in the 40% range before I go to bed (to ensure I’m still in the ecstatic range in the morning). And wishes aren’t piling up as fast as they used to. I’ll be lucky to have 5-7 any given day. Maybe because I check less often now...

Well I am glad it isn’t just me! The last time I could build up smilies over 5 or 6 was just before the happiness mini game during the Snow White event. I collected over 20 at the beginning of that contest and have been trying to get a large group ready for the next one - it’s just not happening! Most days I have to collect all I get to barely stay in the ecstatic level.

I wonder if more requests would appear if my happiness drops a level? I don’t want to try that while still collecting all these rare and legendary tokens. That will have to be an experiment for another day!

I've been taught something new! So now I want to play!

Because I like playing where are they now, :)

Bagheera - waiting to get to 10 at 10
Alice - collecting tokens to move to 10 at 10
Mad Hatter - waiting to get to 10 at 10
March Hare - waiting to get to 9 waiting to move to 10
White Rabbit - in the process of becoming 10 at 10
Caterpillar - waiting to get to 9 at 10
Cheshire Cat - waiting to get to 10 at 10
Queen of Hearts - collecting tokens for 8 collecting for 9
Snow White - collecting tokens to move to 7 collecting for 9
Doc - waiting to go to 9 waiting to move to 10
Happy - collecting tokens to move to 8 moving to 9 now
Sleepy - waiting to move to 5 collecting for 8
Sneezy - waiting to go to 9 waiting to move to 9 still (poor sleepy)
Bashful - collecting tokens to move to 9 collecting for 10
Grumpy - collecting tokens to move to 8 collecting for 9
Dopey - collecting tokens to move to 10 at 10
Queen - collecting tokens to move to 5 collecting for 6
Alien - collecting tokens to move to 6 collecting for 7

Pretty decent update in 2 weeks

Thank you to pooh'smate for teaching me this, :)

Ooooooooo.....loving the colors!!! This forum will be forever enhanced now. Thanks for the new tip.
now this is more like it! I noticed that happiness is dropping faster than usual. I thought maybe i was imagining things. I just grant wishes as much as i can and have a nice “reserve” of happy critters roaming in the village and on rides

Why hasn't Supernova complained about this color nonsense yet? Is he asleep on the job????
Mwhaahaahaa.
Thanks for noticing. Haven't had a chance yet. Although truthfully, I should be complaining how a forum full of adults hasn't figured out how to add color yet. This isn't anything new, folks. :idea:

Now, if only they still had that little smiley of the guy beating his head against the wall...

Thanks for noticing. Haven't had a chance yet. Although truthfully, I should be complaining how a forum full of adults hasn't figured out how to add color yet. This isn't anything new, folks. :idea:

Now, if only they still had that little smiley of the guy beating his head against the wall...
Im a proud, technologically challenged adult thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter