Disney Magic Kingdoms

The game is not under my updates and when I click the game, it loops from update back to the game. Shut phone off and back on. Tried searching for update in the store, but all it says is open. Any suggestions?
I had a very similar issue on my Window's phone. Only way I was able to get the update was to uninstall then I could install the new version. Make sure you have your progress saved to facebook or however you are setup. You don't want to lose your progress.

Well, I hope for the best during this event. Right now I am taking mini practice tests for my DAT so I can at least play during my breaks but starting Saturday until next Saturday, I will be taking full-length tests that are 5 hours long, and then the 18th is when I take my test. Not sure how I will be able to keep up with this event this time but hopefully I can do it all somehow lol fingers crossed!!

Good luck on all of your studies and exams!!!

Do any of the Frozen Holiday outfits help at all with the event? I didn’t purchase any and was just wondering.

As littlebearfan said, Anna & Elsa 8 hour party plan. So far only event currency, no tokens. Nothing for Olaf. Fruitcake stand gives some currency. I dont have the Arrendale hat stand so not sure about that.

With all my characters in lock up, is there a list on the Internet anywhere of characters that earn currency.

Looks like this site will....but it’s not updated yet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/disneymagi...mk_event_megathread_snow_white_and_the_seven/

Hope everyone off to the Real Life Disney has a great trip. And those on other vacations....have fun. :flower1:

I had a very similar issue on my Window's phone. Only way I was able to get the update was to uninstall then I could install the new version. Make sure you have your progress saved to facebook or however you are setup. You don't want to lose your progress.
Follow up: Don't panic on the new install when you see the opening animations again from the very beginning of the game. Just sit through them. When they are all done it should find your login and reopen with your saved progress.

Characters that earn currency (based on whom I have) & length of tasks. I didn't copy down the amount of EC earned.

Mickey - lots of tasks. Looked like nearly everything earned EC from a quick glance.
Minnie - 1 hr & 8 hr
Goofy - lots of tasks. Sent him out on 1 before I could list it.
Cinderella - 2 hr task. (Only EC earning task)
Prince Charming - 2 hr & 4 hr
Mike and Celia - 4 hr task (Only EC task for Celia)
Mike and Sully - 6 hr task
Mike - 2 hr & 4 hr
Sully - 2 hr & 4 hr
Will Turner and Elizabeth - 4 hr (This is the only EC task for either character.)
Daisy - 4 hr & 6 hr
Woody - He has some, but I forgot to write them down.
Bo Peep - 2 hr & 4 hr
Jessie - 6 minute, 1 hr, 4 hr, & 6 hr
Buzz - 2 hr & 8 hr
Sarge - 1 hr, 4 hr, & 6 hr
Hamm - 1 hr, 4 hr, & 8 hr
Tinker Bell - 2hr & 6 hr
Eve - 4 hr (Only EC earning task)

Tinker bell had a 24 HR task not sure what it drops as I got a treasure chest as possible sent her out on it before event started

Early Event observations.

Pros:
  • It was easy to return characters for the event and send back ones that were not.
  • At least as of now, Elsa and Anna winter outfits do not collect event items only a small amount of event currency
  • Nice selections or characters who collect event currency and items

Cons:
CREEPY TREES!!!
They should call them Angry Trees, because in a day or two that’s what they will make me! Seriously, does anyone enjoy that aspect of events? For me the trees/snowgies/etc. portion of events quickly sucks the enjoyment out of events. Just take that aspect out and require twice (even 3 times) the amount of poison apples for the event, or make them 2 hour items.

Early Event observations.

Pros:
  • It was easy to return characters for the event and send back ones that were not.
  • At least as of now, Elsa and Anna winter outfits do not collect event items only a small amount of event currency
  • Nice selections or characters who collect event currency and items

Cons:
CREEPY TREES!!!
They should call them Angry Trees, because in a day or two that’s what they will make me! Seriously, does anyone enjoy that aspect of events? For me the trees/snowgies/etc. portion of events quickly sucks the enjoyment out of events. Just take that aspect out and require twice (even 3 times) the amount of poison apples for the event, or make them 2 hour items.

Fully agree about the creepy trees and frustrating that it is the same type of thing for each event - I get wanting to have something different during events, but let's make it different each time. Just frustrating to collect items just so you can get other items.

Mushu only has EC if you have the Lantern Attraction (premium building from Mulan event).

I'm going to try to send Jessie out on her 6 min task as many times as I can without going insane, to try and build up EC early.

The game is not under my updates and when I click the game, it loops from update back to the game. Shut phone off and back on. Tried searching for update in the store, but all it says is open. Any suggestions?

I am having the same problem! I cannot even open the game. It just tells me I’m using an old version and must update. Someone help please!

Welcoming Doc takes 2 hrs, 1 apple, 1 lute 1 ear. The Fruitcake and Arendale hat stand are 75 gems each, while Anna & company winter outfits now say coming soon.

Pretty fed up. So they introduce a character that needs 200 gems, which I don't have - and there is NO way to get any at all at the moment! I have characters that can earn event currency, but getting what Doc needs looks nigh on impossible. The only thing I could do was to use what gems I have for a float.

Pretty fed up. So they introduce a character that needs 200 gems, which I don't have - and there is NO way to get any at all at the moment! I have characters that can earn event currency, but getting what Doc needs looks nigh on impossible. The only thing I could do was to use what gems I have for a float.

I am guessing you are relatively new to this game. Unfortunately, this is how all the events work. It makes it really hard to get gems for much else because you are constantly in a mode to save for events. Every event we need:

200 gems - Premium Character 1 (used to be 180)
50 gems - Float
250 gems - Premium Character 2
150 gems - Premium Attraction (some events don't have a premium attraction, but a lot do)

Total: 650 gems.

I spend gems on nothing (no chests, no speeding up anything, don't know the last time I bought a non-event character or attraction, etc) my IOS I started this event with 453, my Windows game I started with 341. So I am already in a deficit to get everything for this event. I would really like to buy more parade slots since it's the only way to increase potential gems, but we haven't had enough "free time" in the game to get it done, and save for the next event.

And unfortunately, if you think Doc is impossible, you are in for a long event. Doc will be the easiest character we get. Just start plugging away. Put Goofy on one tree task, Mickey on the other. I like to get those silly collections done first. Then try to earn the other tokens as needed. The early event character tokens seem to drop easily. The Villain tokens, and the Hero character before the villain, not so much.

You mean welcoming Doc? He only requires 4 items from common characters, 2 of which are basically guaranteed drops. You should have him in 4-6 hour after starting.

This is the only game I play so I don't have a big issue buying the premium characters IF they aren't too outrageous. Dopey and a hat stand was $3.99 while the float + event currency was $1.99. If the offers didn't pop up automatically, check the event tab, then the gift box. It's an option. I'm saving my gems until I see how much Happy is going to cost since the 2nd character is usually more $.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter