Disney Magic Kingdoms

Remember to not start your parade if you want to purchase the snow white float., this way you can maximize the number of uses!

Very nervous about this Grumpy thing. Someone talk me off the ledge, please...

I'm anxious too about how it will actually work - though was happy to see one comment a while ago that you will get tokens just by participating in mini-events not only if you finish in the top, etc. ... so hopefully it is more about being active (and like regular active, not setting alarms in the middle of the night active) vs having to spend a bunch of gems or real money, etc.

How did you set up your concession farm?

My concession farm is the area in front of California Screamin'. It's filled with nothing but concessions that I have won from chests. I have other concessions scattered throughout the park, but that area contains most of them. Having them in one place makes is easier to click on the bubbles when I only have a moment to play the game since I don't have to take the time to scroll around the park.

Well, I hope for the best during this event. Not sure how I will be able to keep up with this event this time but hopefully I can do it all somehow lol fingers crossed!!

Last edited:

Did not think things through. I was trying to finish getting the last Queen of Hearts items, so I have Mickey and Minnie out for 8 hours. Of course you need Mickey to start. Oh well, I got Dopey so I can keep sending him out to start building up tokens.

Do any of the Frozen Holiday outfits help at all with the event? I didn’t purchase any and was just wondering.

The game is not under my updates and when I click the game, it loops from update back to the game. Shut phone off and back on. Tried searching for update in the store, but all it says is open. Any suggestions?

With all my characters in lock up, is there a list on the Internet anywhere of characters that earn currency.

So far I've got
Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Cinderella
Prince charming
Mike and Celia
Will Turner and the pirate girl
Daisy
Woody
Bopeep
Jessie
Buzz
Sarge
Tinker bell
Silly
Eve
Mushy

Thx for any help you can give as I don't want to return each character one by one. They need a return everyone option.

aaaannnnd up to the "collect items to have a character go after something wandering to get another item" ... (creepy trees to get poison apples) ... and of course it's the same characters to get those initial items that you need to get the other items to welcome Doc

Anna and Elsa 8hr task A Party Please gives 116 event currency.

Nothing for Olaf so far, and if none of his tasks give event currency, does that mean he won't be collecting any event tokens?

Edit to add: the Arendale Hat stand (Elsa bundle?) and the Fruitcake stand (Olaf bundle) both give 94 event currency. They have a 12 hour collection time.

Last edited:
All right, I mistakenly sent people off on long quests this morning like an idiot so I'm waiting for Mickey to get done, then I'll be off on the event!

With all my characters in lock up, is there a list on the Internet anywhere of characters that earn currency.

So far I've got
Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Cinderella
Prince charming
Mike and Celia
Will Turner and the pirate girl
Daisy
Woody
Bopeep
Jessie
Buzz
Sarge
Tinker bell
Silly
Eve
Mushy

Li Shang has an 8 hour task that collects 55 event currency

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter