• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I already miss the Halloween decorations. I thought there was going to be an increase in the elixir we got from trading stuff to Merlin?

Decided to go ahead and welcome Zurg for 24 hours. I figure he'll finish shortly after the Snow White event begins. I've started trying to welcome Donald. I think I've gotten 1 drop in 3 days for him. I guess he'll be further delayed by the event.

Looks like Seven Dwarves Mine Train will be premium (purchase with gems). None of the new Snow White buildings are available yet, but you can see them in the store, and the Mine Train has "instant" construction.
I hope they have smaller footprints. I'm out of room and don't have 1M in magic. I guess I'll be hiding some attractions.

Ok, I need two more hats to get Shere Khan. I've needed two hats (and two hats only) for two weeks now. Ridiculous! I was hoping to at least have him welcomed before the next event started, but that's looking less and less like a possibility. Good grief I hate these Legendary token drops.
I'm in the same boat...10 straight days of needing two hats. Still stuck at level 4 :sad2: At some point this is not a challenge but an annoyance. I'm now officially there!

I hope they have smaller footprints. I'm out of room and don't have 1M in magic. I guess I'll be hiding some attractions.

upload_2017-12-6_12-32-47.png

Based on the screen shot seems like nothing too huge, though the Mine Train is a little larger. The Cottage is average and the other two seem on the small side

At first use, I really do like the home feature. I went through all the characters and if they didn’t collect token, then I sent them home. I hope that it builds magic the way I’m thinking it will. I also know that when the hey do the happiness quests and the trophies collection those characters that participate in that will not be home. For right now, I like it.

Would love to use the home feature but now that my magic has been depleted, have no choice but to maximize earning potential!

Will characters sent home continue to accrue stars and potions after 12 hours, or must you collect before they start another 12 hour cycle?

Character Drops....I don't think the Patch Notes are accurate. It says:

Prince Charming – Visit Fantasy Faire
  • Queen of Hearts Fan added to the possible drops
  • Queen of Hearts Ears Hat added to the possible drops
But I don't have that. He doesn't even have a Visit Fantasy Faire task (yes, I have Fantasy Faire)

Bo Peep & Jessie – Girl's Night Out
  • Alice Drink Me Potion added to the possible drops
I have that, PLUS they also drop Alice Ears via this task.

I don't know if there are any other variances, because I need fewer tokens now.

Character Drops....I don't think the Patch Notes are accurate. It says:

Prince Charming – Visit Fantasy Faire
  • Queen of Hearts Fan added to the possible drops
  • Queen of Hearts Ears Hat added to the possible drops
But I don't have that. He doesn't even have a Visit Fantasy Faire task (yes, I have Fantasy Faire)

Bo Peep & Jessie – Girl's Night Out
  • Alice Drink Me Potion added to the possible drops
I have that, PLUS they also drop Alice Ears via this task.

I don't know if there are any other variances, because I need fewer tokens now.

I think they just have the wrong character. I think it is supposed to be Tinker Bell because I just her on a 24 hour quest to Visit Fantasy Faire. I really hope she drops something for being there that long.

I think they just have the wrong character. I think it is supposed to be Tinker Bell because I just her on a 24 hour quest to Visit Fantasy Faire. I really hope she drops something for being there that long.

Was just going to post this, 24 hrs seems a bit excessive for a heart fan. Oh well it will keep tinkerbell busy for a whole day.

I decided not to send characters home, went through the list instead sending them in 1hr ir 2hr tasks instead. Funny enough the new list is so easy being in character sets. After sending the characters out for tokens needed for Caterpillar Queen and Alice and Shere Khan everyone else was just tap and pick a top task, no more scrolling down, much quicker and being that you know who is next made it feel easier.

I really like the send characters home feature so far! It’s relatively easy to bring someone back incase a visitor needs them for happiness. Wouldn’t mind it if it was one less step, it pulls up the character in the character list then you have to return them, but it’s easy enough to do.

The only negative I’ve noticed in the update is the fact they moved the Alice characters to the bottom of the list. With the return home feature and the fact I only have the queen to level, it shouldn’t be an issue.

I also got my new iPhone X today! The game looks really awesome on it. So happy the optimized for it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter