Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've never not ended with 80K EC, but I'm not even close this time. :sad2: They are definitely making it too hard to come up with that amount. I've never thought it was all that hard in the past, but as much as I'm trying to collect I know it's not possible.

I've never not ended with 80K EC, but I'm not even close this time. :sad2: They are definitely making it too hard to come up with that amount. I've never thought it was all that hard in the past, but as much as I'm trying to collect I know it's not possible.
I have never ended with 80K but I was really working hard to do so this time around more than any other event. The fact that I am doing "better" with currency than others, completely shocks me! Makes me wonder if they will change the currency to gem conversion just for this one with how crappy it was to collect. BUT I really doubt they will do that.

Wow...had a little free time on your hands? After getting the queen, I'm at 40k. I almost always get the 80k at the end. I obviously won't this time around. Your conspiracy theory may have some merit.
Quite literally a slow day at the office. At this point, I don't think there's any "maybe" about it. I wanted to try and build up some currency, so I thought I'd go the ol' 60-minute task route. Until I noticed that it was only yielding 10 event currency. A bit more digging and... yep, they're toying with us.

Got the last drops I needed to Welcome the Queen in my Windows game. I was able to Welcome her this morning in my IOS game. In my Windows game, I have 23K EC, in my IOS game I'm at 43K.

Also managed to finally Welcome Shere Khan in my Windows game, although I am still 14 tokens away from Welcoming Toy Story Alien. I don't know what I get out of chests. I am short on elixars, I am short on Magic (down to 250K after welcoming the Tiger) and I feel like it takes me forever to welcome and level characters, so I'm short on tokens too.

I have never ended with 80K but I was really working hard to do so this time around more than any other event. The fact that I am doing "better" with currency than others, completely shocks me! Makes me wonder if they will change the currency to gem conversion just for this one with how crappy it was to collect. BUT I really doubt they will do that.

Usually I have enough so that I can buy one or two of the decorations (and still get the 80k conversion)... not going to happen this time. I wonder if they will sell a single one of those this time around.

With just over 2 days to go, I'm barely halfway to collecting items for the Queen of Hearts. A sped up a few tasks with gems to get to welcoming her (spent about 20 gems) as I had a feeling she was going to be harder to get. I've been trying for 2.5 days and so far I have 4 hats and 4 scepters. I'm sitting on approx 45,000 event currency where as usually I would be sitting at 80K+ and already would have welcomed the Villian.

As much as I love Alice in Wonderland, I haven't enjoyed this event. If anything, I found is stressful and at times tedious. Part of this is having to deal with so many characters. I'm sitting at over 100 with the AiW characters and it just takes too long to send everyone on quests. Sometimes, I need to set the game up in a hurry and you need at least 7-10 minutes to collect/end all tasks and send them all on new quests. I just don't always have that time several times a day especially in the mornings. I wish there a way a put characters away we didn't need.

I also have hated the collect items to get items logic that has been prevalent for many of the day events. This time it has felt like a really uneven distribution of tasks. I have plenty of keys now since Goofy and Jessie don't have tasks to get the Queen but only 1 lock as all others characters are busy getting Queen items. I would rather they have quests that take 2-4 hours to get the item needed for the character rather than sending four characters on quests to get the item to go on another quest. I've spent about another 20 gems to get keys/locks to upgrade or welcome a character this event. I rarely waste any gems on these types of tasks but this time it has felt necessary.

So you can sync the game between devices? I play on my computer, so I could add it to my phone, and play there too? The same one?
the game can't jump platforms; my save is an android save so I can move it to any android device but can't move it to a windows device or an apple device

the game can't jump platforms; my save is an android save so I can move it to any android device but can't move it to a windows device or an apple device
It is possible to switch between Android and iOS. I have an Android phone and an iPad and regularly move between the two. Not to gain any advantage - I just prefer playing on the larger iPad screen when at home. However, I believe it’s not possible to switch between Windows and any other platform.

Usually I have enough so that I can buy one or two of the decorations (and still get the 80k conversion)... not going to happen this time. I wonder if they will sell a single one of those this time around.

Same here. My event currency is much lower than for any previous event. I did wonder too whether the gem conversion rate would be changed (maybe one gem for every 1000 EC?) but I agree with Immatooki this is unlikely. More likely it’s just a money grab and excuse to reduce the gem rewards by the developers.

Welcomed the queen yesterday. I logged on to finish welcoming Flynn, and collected the last couple of tokens I needed. The timing worked out well! I won't have much EC saved up by the end, I've only got about 7k right now.

guys I'm freaking out. I got the prompt to welcome the queen 2 days ago. I check every hour or 2. Even at night. I have 1 hat. I have never seen such abysmal drop rates.

Can anyone give me a hand? For some reason I stopped receiving Donald’s quests and I can’t get his boat. I was under the impression it didn’t matter what level he was. Should I contact customer support?

guys I'm freaking out. I got the prompt to welcome the queen 2 days ago. I check every hour or 2. Even at night. I have 1 hat. I have never seen such abysmal drop rates.
I'm having the exact same problem. I have never had such bad drop rates for an event and I'm sitting on 99% Happiness too.

I’m so worried about not being able to welcome the queen. There’s two days left and I only have 6/10 fans 4/10 ear hats and 36,000 event currency. But I will never spend 20 dollars on a freaking character bundle. Hopefully I can get her before the event ends.

One the other hand though, it shouldn't be *that* easy to get the maximum number of gems so perhaps this is the *right* amount of EC ... I think it should be that it isn't really that hard to get enough to welcome all the characters but above and beyond that is really just bonus

With just over 2 days to go, I'm barely halfway to collecting items for the Queen of Hearts. A sped up a few tasks with gems to get to welcoming her (spent about 20 gems) as I had a feeling she was going to be harder to get. I've been trying for 2.5 days and so far I have 4 hats and 4 scepters. I'm sitting on approx 45,000 event currency where as usually I would be sitting at 80K+ and already would have welcomed the Villian.

As much as I love Alice in Wonderland, I haven't enjoyed this event. If anything, I found is stressful and at times tedious. Part of this is having to deal with so many characters. I'm sitting at over 100 with the AiW characters and it just takes too long to send everyone on quests. Sometimes, I need to set the game up in a hurry and you need at least 7-10 minutes to collect/end all tasks and send them all on new quests. I just don't always have that time several times a day especially in the mornings. I wish there a way a put characters away we didn't need.

I also have hated the collect items to get items logic that has been prevalent for many of the day events. This time it has felt like a really uneven distribution of tasks. I have plenty of keys now since Goofy and Jessie don't have tasks to get the Queen but only 1 lock as all others characters are busy getting Queen items. I would rather they have quests that take 2-4 hours to get the item needed for the character rather than sending four characters on quests to get the item to go on another quest. I've spent about another 20 gems to get keys/locks to upgrade or welcome a character this event. I rarely waste any gems on these types of tasks but this time it has felt necessary.

I definitely agree that it was annoying having to deal with characters that don't help with the event ... would be nice to just be able to set them on auto collect or something during event that they do not contribute to

Part of this is having to deal with so many characters. I'm sitting at over 100 with the AiW characters and it just takes too long to send everyone on quests. Sometimes, I need to set the game up in a hurry and you need at least 7-10 minutes to collect/end all tasks and send them all on new quests. I just don't always have that time several times a day especially in the mornings. I wish there a way a put characters away we didn't need.

If this problem isn't fixed with the next content update, this game will become unplayable. I'm forced to play 10-15 minutes up to 6 times a day just to keep characters that have no business being available anymore out of my way. I can't afford to burn an hour or more a day sorting through useless characters just to get to the half dozen that are needed.

does the total wireless mini game ad run like absolute death for anyone else? It was worth it when it netted a gem, but now that all you get out of it is 4 happiness, seems like a waste of time.

does the total wireless mini game ad run like absolute death for anyone else? It was worth it when it netted a gem, but now that all you get out of it is 4 happiness, seems like a waste of time.

yes! I loved it when it yielded a gem. I wasn't able to really earn gems well. Now it's a happiness, I don't even bother playing them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter