Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well I guess in the next couple of days need to put all of my concessions into storage to make room for the Alice in wonderland attractions. Does anyone know how many jungle book quests you have to complete once welcoming baloo to unlock the patch of land next to the jewel mine mountain thing?

Just over 1.6 million magic, so I'm hoping that it's true and I can build up magic during this upcoming Alice event. What are those tips everyone talks about? Something about event currency and gems? How does that work? Also how does one build magic during an event? All suggestions are welcome and helpful. Thank you!

Just over 1.6 million magic, so I'm hoping that it's true and I can build up magic during this upcoming Alice event. What are those tips everyone talks about? Something about event currency and gems? How does that work? Also how does one build magic during an event? All suggestions are welcome and helpful. Thank you!

When you are focusing on the event and leave usual game play at a stand still you wont be using your potions you will just be collecting them roughly for a month some characters earn event currency others only potions. So sending your potion only ones out for longer tasks so as not to interfere with the event collections is a good idea the magic will build up. Its surprising what you can earn letting it accumulate. During the event anything event related will use the event currency not magic.

I have built my magic back up to just under 6 million. I do however still need to pay for Shere Khan when he is ready.
Having 1868 gems I will be buying everything Alice has to offer!

Well I guess in the next couple of days need to put all of my concessions into storage to make room for the Alice in wonderland attractions. Does anyone know how many jungle book quests you have to complete once welcoming baloo to unlock the patch of land next to the jewel mine mountain thing?

I would wait until you need space for Alice to keep collecting magic from them until then. As for the information regarding new area check out this guy on youtube he has many videos and I am sure you will find the answer in one of them

https://www.youtube.com/user/HoltGames

I've used a lot of magic too. I have 2,500,000 in magic and about 200 gems. I haven't bought Shere Khan yet, so that'll drop me another million. Hard to believe magic could be an issue again. Really looking forward to Alice!!!!
Exactly how I am feeling, I thought I was doing well with having almost 3M until this last update came.

Looks like we are in the same boat!

Has anyone bought the concession package? Is it just the 6 concessions shown?

I haven't bought one, but I would expect it to contain exactly what's shown in the picture.

The concession stands are one of my favorite parts of the game. I love the little patisserie stands most. I'm considering the pack, it's only $1.66 per stand...but I just did the NBC deal to get Sally and Oogie, who I was missing.
I don't see much difference watching imaginary children riding imaginary amusement park rides, and imaginary children enjoying imaginary sushi.

The concession stands are one of my favorite parts of the game. I love the little patisserie stands most. I'm considering the pack, it's only $1.66 per stand.
I don't see much difference watching imaginary children riding imaginary amusement park rides, and imaginary children enjoying imaginary sushi.
I do when it costs ten non-imaginary dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter