Disney Magic Kingdoms

I do not know of any other ways to make suggestions other than their other social media outlets. Maybe there is something on the website but I don't know.

I checked for you.

You can go to the customer care section where you would usually put in a ticket. Once your in and you click my problem is not listed and it forwards you to the ticket section, in the selection drop down for issues it has a questions/suggestions/feedback option. You can do it there.

I checked for you.

You can go to the customer care section where you would usually put in a ticket. Once your in and you click my problem is not listed and it forwards you to the ticket section, in the selection drop down for issues it has a questions/suggestions/feedback option. You can do it there.
Thank you for checking that!

Anyone else feel like they have a gambling addiction when purchasing legendary chests. I tried for Mushu and got the Lantern Attraction so I thought one more its only 60 gems and I hit the jackpot with the first one maybe I will get him with the next one. Then I got the stone dragon statue but I didnt learn I had to try again and got the festival lantern...guess I should have stuck with one but I couldnt help it. One turned into 3.

Anyone else feel like they have a gambling addiction when purchasing legendary chests. I tried for Mushu and got the Lantern Attraction so I thought one more its only 60 gems and I hit the jackpot with the first one maybe I will get him with the next one. Then I got the stone dragon statue but I didnt learn I had to try again and got the festival lantern...guess I should have stuck with one but I couldnt help it. One turned into 3.
You were Chasing the Dragon.

Can anyone tell me if they ever offer costumes in legendary chests? I wasn't able to get Minnie's lunar costume, but the completionist in me wants the costume, even if I know it will probably never be used for anything. I also have over 1000 gems just asking to be spent, which I will spend on a legendary chest to hopefully get that lunar minnie costume.

I received Minnie's lunar costume in a legendary chest when they last offered the Mulan chests. I assume that they are still offering it. You can check out the possible chest contents to make sure that it is still available for you.

Her lunar outfit was useful during one of the events (Beauty and the Beast?) when it allowed Minnie to collect a specific token.

I received Minnie's lunar costume in a legendary chest when they last offered the Mulan chests. I assume that they are still offering it. You can check out the possible chest contents to make sure that it is still available for you.

Her lunar outfit was useful during one of the events (Beauty and the Beast?) when it allowed Minnie to collect a specific token.

It's good to know they do offer it in legendary chests. For some reason, it's not offered in this batch, so I'll have to wait until the next time Mulan is in a legendary chest. Thanks!

I got Mickey's lunar costume in a legendary chest two days ago. They're in there somewhere!

I stumbled on an interesting behavior recently that you all may or may not be interested in. For the firecracker mini event I decided to store all my buildings so the little $hit$ couldn't hide from me, but left out the concessions and decorations so I didn't accidentally sell them to Merlin (and a couple buildings needed for tokens).

Well interestingly the characters all seemed to hover very closely to those few items left out (and yes even the firecrackers). Maybe those decorations aren't so useless afterall? If you want characters to hang out in certain areas maybe? Who knows. It my just be a coding thing, but still interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1529.jpg
    IMG_1529.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 40
I had been looking forward to the Aladdin event ending so I could get back to my main storyline, but it hasn't been as exciting as I expected... Just before the event ended I welcomed Rapunzel. Since the event ended it seems like I've been in a constant state of welcoming new characters! So far I've welcomed both Flora and Zurg, and am working on tokens for Donald and now Chip. About a day into Donald and I only have 1 hat so far. It doesn't help that Minnie isn't at a high enough level to help (she was put on pause during the event as I needed her for the event). I really want a platinum chest to appear and contain the Mad Tea Party. I really don't want to pay precious gems for something I can get for free out of a chest (if one would just appear!!).

I had been looking forward to the Aladdin event ending so I could get back to my main storyline, but it hasn't been as exciting as I expected... Just before the event ended I welcomed Rapunzel. Since the event ended it seems like I've been in a constant state of welcoming new characters! So far I've welcomed both Flora and Zurg, and am working on tokens for Donald and now Chip. About a day into Donald and I only have 1 hat so far. It doesn't help that Minnie isn't at a high enough level to help (she was put on pause during the event as I needed her for the event). I really want a platinum chest to appear and contain the Mad Tea Party. I really don't want to pay precious gems for something I can get for free out of a chest (if one would just appear!!).

Hate to break it to you, but Donald is one of the toughest characters to welcome in the game. It's been such a long time since I welcomed mine, I can’t remember how long it took me, but I think it was a little over 3 weeks. The only other character I remember being worse was Bagheera, which took me a little over a month. Luckily getting him to level two was easier, but I’m kinda dreading having to level him more when the JB update comes out tomorrow.

Woke up in the middle of the night and the update was available! Mowgli and Bagheera each have a task. 8 hour and 2 hour. Then Mowgli has to get to level 3 and then you can build Jungle River Drift. Parade float is 50 gems and King Louie is 500 gems. Waiting to see if there is a bundle but nothing yet

Same here. Not running the parade until we find out of there's a bundle with the float and Louie. They've never done a character and float together, but who knows?

They did do a character and attraction. I purchased Flash in the character only offer and won't make that mistake again. Had to open so many chests to get the Race Track.

Woke up in the middle of the night and the update was available! Mowgli and Bagheera each have a task. 8 hour and 2 hour. Then Mowgli has to get to level 3 and then you can build Jungle River Drift. Parade float is 50 gems and King Louie is 500 gems. Waiting to see if there is a bundle but nothing yet
Yeah, just saw 500 gems for King Louie. Forget that! I have the gems for that, but saving them for the next event

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!