Disney Magic Kingdoms

Have everything for jasmine except 5 ears. The drops aren't for those aren't going very well.

I was 23 minutes until I welcomed Jasmine. Opened up to welcome mowgli who I welcomed 2 days ago and now have zero Jasmine items. Awesome. Hopefully I'll go home and reconnect to Internet and hope it works. Otherwise, I may just delete game.

Couldn't check on my game much today - too much going on at work to check in as often as I would have liked. But I managed to get everything for Jasmine, and enough lamps to level up all my event characters! Carpet is at lvl 4, Abu is leveling to 4 right now, next I'll level up Aladdin to lvl 5, then I'll put Jasmine on overnight for her 6hr welcome! :-) Hopefully by morning I'll have everything I need to level her up to lvl 2 right away, and start on all the myriad of tasks that it sounds like follow her welcome. With 3.5 days until Genie is available, I think I'm making good progress. What are we thinking for battling Jafar? Will characters need to be at level 5 or 6 minimum? Except maybe Genie since he's the last to join our crew?

In recent days, I have found more chests hiding in plain site. Not in the cursed areas or no man's land where I usually find them. Many times the one that eludes me is sitting right in Tomorrowland or Fantasyland

Same here. They are out there, but it sure is a pain to find them at times, especially when they are in FL and TL.

Lucky you. I've needed one final perch for literally about two weeks now. I'm NOT blowing gems on getting it. So far the whole Jungle Book thing has been underwhelming, to say the least.

Same here. I've needed 4 of Bagheera's ear hats for at least 5 days now. Somehow all progress has been halted, but no way am I paying for items (I can wait, plus it kind of defeats the purpose of playing the game to just buy all the stuff I need IMHO.)

I was 23 minutes until I welcomed Jasmine. Opened up to welcome mowgli who I welcomed 2 days ago and now have zero Jasmine items. Awesome. Hopefully I'll go home and reconnect to Internet and hope it works. Otherwise, I may just delete game.

Ugh. The reports of all these bugs are awful. I hope your issues get resolved quickly. :(

I love how you always have a gem strategy!!!! Worked for you last time. It was Rafiki right? Please let me know if you work magic again.
It was indeed Rafiki last time. I'm in about the same boat, need to average about 9-10 gems per day to get enough before the end of the event. Fortunately I'll hit the 90 day daily reward during the event, which is a beautiful 40 gems! :-) Definitely going to be a stretch to get these gems, and some of my strategy is hoping for gems from my parades - but that hasn't really been happening the last several days.

It was indeed Rafiki last time. I'm in about the same boat, need to average about 9-10 gems per day to get enough before the end of the event. Fortunately I'll hit the 90 day daily reward during the event, which is a beautiful 40 gems! :-) Definitely going to be a stretch to get these gems, and some of my strategy is hoping for gems from my parades - but that hasn't really been happening the last several days.
If you are really in a pinch and have time to spare, you can use the airplane mode trick (airplane mode, collect parade, delete game, airplane mode off, download game, repeat) method. That earned me about 20 gems over 3 days work, guaranteed 5 gems per parade. Essentially when you get your gem drop you turn off airplane mode to sync your game and pocket the gems.

If you are really in a pinch and have time to spare, you can use the airplane mode trick (airplane mode, collect parade, delete game, airplane mode off, download game, repeat) method. That earned me about 20 gems over 3 days work, guaranteed 5 gems per parade. Essentially when you get your gem drop you turn off airplane mode to sync your game and pocket the gems.
I'll definitely keep that in mind, but the airplane mode thing has always sounded pretty time consuming, so I haven't done it yet. If I get down to the last week of the event and am seeing no other way to get the gems I need, then I might start giving this strategy a try.

I'll definitely keep that in mind, but the airplane mode thing has always sounded pretty time consuming, so I haven't done it yet. If I get down to the last week of the event and am seeing no other way to get the gems I need, then I might start giving this strategy a try.

Does the game sync every time you open it or do you need to do something to get it to sync? Let’s say parade is ready to collect, I turn on airplane mode,collect,delete,reinstall will it then bring me back to parade being ready to collect or will I need to wait for it to be ready again?

Ugh!! Hopefully you get the items back after you reconnect. There have been a lot of bugs reported. Crazy..

Oh geez...I welcomed Jasmine and clicked on the 4hr yellow quest instead of the purple main quest with Abu.:sad: Haha it's been one of those days Lol

I timed it, and averaged 5-6 minutes with great download speed

Does the game sync every time you open it or do you need to do something to get it to sync? Let’s say parade is ready to collect, I turn on airplane mode,collect,delete,reinstall will it then bring me back to parade being ready to collect or will I need to wait for it to be ready again?
When you reload the game it will take you to your last sync point (before airplane mode is turned on). Sometimes to be safe I force restart at least once before starting the trick. Sometimes hitting the Social button, or event leaderboard will force a sync

Last edited:
I levelled Jasmine up, started building the Lotus Pond, sent Mickey on his 12 hour quest. When I came back 6 hours later, all my progress was gone. Jasmine was back to level 1, Mickey hadn't gone anywhere and the Lotus Pond hadn't even started yet. I put in a ticket to Game Loft but just continued with the game. So frustrating I'm behind now.

Welcoming Jasmine and she's ready to level up. She has been, by far, the easiest character to unlock in either this or TLK events. All items dropped on a regular basis...or I'm just getting smarter on how to do this. I'm not entirely sure yet...

When I went to bed last night, I knew I needed one headband for Jasmine and had everyone out on headband tasks (and a chest cooking). This morning, I opened the chest first to see if I got the headband. No dice. Then I hit Merlin for the gathering spell...got the headband. So I started to welcome Jasmine before getting the rewards for the character tasks. When I did tap through all the characters, I got enough tokens to level her up immediately after welcoming.

Aladdin and Abu are also ready to level once Jasmine is done.

Lucky you. I've needed one final perch for literally about two weeks now. I'm NOT blowing gems on getting it. So far the whole Jungle Book thing has been underwhelming, to say the least.
I still need one more ear hat for Mowgli...my drops have been terrible and getting the last one became even harder.

Hey all,
Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie, so I'm in love with this one! I have all of Jasmine's ears and need 3 more headbands before I can welcome her!
I was wondering about the people who are leveling Mowgli and Bagheera? Do you all have Flash? Because I am sitting here with 1/10 ear hats, even though Rapunzel+Flynn and Pete have been going tirelessly for days.... Lucky 7 for his Baskets :-)

In my Windows game, Jasmine is being difficult. I was making good progress in the morning. Then we went to the Magic Kingdom for the eclipse, so I was only able to collect twice more the rest of the day. I got 1 hat the first time, 0 the second time. This morning I got 3, and the next set of collections got me 0. I still need 3 more hats, I have everything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts