Disney Magic Kingdoms

Posting just to complain about THIRTEEN EACH for jasmin?! Like what? The rest of this event was already crazy unbalanced but THIS? inconceivable :upsidedow

Hope I don't jinx myself, but I think I'm making great progress so far. Aladdin lvl 4, Abu & Carpet lvl 3, and all three of these ready to level up. Jasmine progress at 8 headbands, and 7 ears. I have 11 lamps collected, so enough for Jasmine and will probably lvl Carpet up - Abu's tokens were getting in the way of Jasmine token drops earlier today. Even if I get her tokens collected earlier, I won't be able to start Jasmine's welcome until late tomorrow - I have Daisy leveling up to lvl 10 as part of my gem collection strategy to hopefully get Iago before the end of the event. Hopefully the rest of the event goes smoothly. Super thankful that I haven't had any of the issues with lost progress! I hope those folks that did get it resolved quickly, and get some sort of compensation for the lost time!!

Hope I don't jinx myself, but I think I'm making great progress so far. Aladdin lvl 4, Abu & Carpet lvl 3, and all three of these ready to level up. Jasmine progress at 8 headbands, and 7 ears. I have 11 lamps collected, so enough for Jasmine and will probably lvl Carpet up - Abu's tokens were getting in the way of Jasmine token drops earlier today. Even if I get her tokens collected earlier, I won't be able to start Jasmine's welcome until late tomorrow - I have Daisy leveling up to lvl 10 as part of my gem collection strategy to hopefully get Iago before the end of the event. Hopefully the rest of the event goes smoothly. Super thankful that I haven't had any of the issues with lost progress! I hope those folks that did get it resolved quickly, and get some sort of compensation for the lost time!!
I love how you always have a gem strategy!!!! Worked for you last time. It was Rafiki right? Please let me know if you work magic again.

Really good luck with Jasmine so far! I've got all of her headbands and 9/13 hats, with 4 characters out on jobs that should finish in a half hour. Then I'll resend those 4 out. I usually don't set timers to wake up at night, but I might in this case. If I can collect the required hats after those 2 hours I can buy her and she should be done right after I wake up!

Think my smartest move is was keeping all my characters ready to level up all day. Really speed up the process and I've also got 19 lamps so I'll have enough to buy Jasmine, level Aladdin and Abu or Carpet.

Think my smartest move is was keeping all my characters ready to level up all day. Really speed up the process and I've also got 19 lamps so I'll have enough to buy Jasmine, level Aladdin and Abu or Carpet.

an important thing to remember is tasks that have multi drops will only give ones you dont have. so if a task has a chance of dropping 3 different items, and you've got full inventory on 2 of them, you wont get those drops. now i cant say whether this increases the RNG for the remaining drops, but at least you know you're either getting the item you need or nothing, as opposed to getting drops that arent your priority.

It's not just the new land, I agree it only takes a few seconds to go thru the land. I've just noticed that overall it seems as though they added and mixed up the chests locations since that update.
Haven't found that myself. Chests are always either on the border of the game, in grassy areas around the two Fantasyland areas, or on patios where guests can't walk.

Last edited:

I welcomed Jasmine last night and she had a task and a joint task I believe then got to build The Louts Fountain. I think it was 9000. Then Woody has a 4 hour task to try and lasso a sand whirl. Sorry if the details are a little off. I was doing most of these as I was woke up through out the night by my dog. He must be a closet DMK fan.

I welcomed Jasmine last night and she had a task and a joint task I believe then got to build The Louts Fountain. I think it was 9000. Then Woody has a 4 hour task to try and lasso a sand whirl. Sorry if the details are a little off. I was doing most of these as I was woke up through out the night by my dog. He must be a closet DMK fan.
After Woody is done Mickey goes on a 12 hour task

Welcoming Jasmine now. I kept everyone, including the event characters, ready to level up so all that could drop was Jasmines items. Worked very well.

I need two more ears hats then i can welcome Jasmine! Have four characters out for those so hopefully I get the two! And yes, I have I had my characters ready to level up and it has helped out a ton!!

After welcoming Jasmine and starting construction on the Lotus Fountain, did anyone else have to do two whole rounds of tapping 50 scarabs? It was the weirdest thing! I finished tapped on the 50th scarab, got my gems and event tokens, and then literally went through the same dialog with Merlin to tap on more. Anyone else? or was this just a weird glitch in my game?

I was out for a few days and now I feel way behind! I am 1 bread and 1 lamp token away from Abu lol. But on the plus side, I am progressing nicely in the jungle book quests!

After welcoming Jasmine and starting construction on the Lotus Fountain, did anyone else have to do two whole rounds of tapping 50 scarabs? It was the weirdest thing! I finished tapped on the 50th scarab, got my gems and event tokens, and then literally went through the same dialog with Merlin to tap on more. Anyone else? or was this just a weird glitch in my game?

I had one task asking for 40 and then right afterwards another task asking to tap 50. I don't mind too much, though, since they are easier to find than the clouds and mostly because it's one of the few times I get gems as a reward. ;) Almost done with the 2nd set now.

Haven't found that myself. Chests are always either on the border of the game, in grassy areas around the two Fantasyland areas, or on patios where guests can't walk.

In recent days, I have found more chests hiding in plain site. Not in the cursed areas or no man's land where I usually find them. Many times the one that eludes me is sitting right in Tomorrowland or Fantasyland

I was out for a few days and now I feel way behind! I am 1 bread and 1 lamp token away from Abu lol. But on the plus side, I am progressing nicely in the jungle book quests!
Lucky you. I've needed one final perch for literally about two weeks now. I'm NOT blowing gems on getting it. So far the whole Jungle Book thing has been underwhelming, to say the least.

Welcoming Jasmine now! Only have three hours left until she is unlocked! I've been trying to get more lamps right away so she can level up quickly, then I can buy the Lotus Fountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!