Disney Magic Kingdoms - Tips

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by LoriR, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Rachel Snow White

Rachel Snow White Disney Princess

How on earth do you have 2000 gems I'm so jealous lol

MrsPottts likes this.
  2. pyork24

pyork24 Earning My Ears

You'd have to be online to buy the chests, offline to open them. If you started Airplane mode after the purchase went though but before you redeemed the first chest, maybe?

I haven't tried it.

J24LM likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. DoreyAdore

DoreyAdore Sorry, but I don't remember.

I put Mickey and Goofy on that task last night. Within 2 hours I had 3 Mickey wish requests. :furious:

5. mikegood2

mikegood2 DIS Veteran

It's fairly normal. I think the highest level required to get a character or do a quest was level 5 or 6.

I know your right and it's probably what I should be doing, and will be doing, but it still drives me crazy. :rotfl2:I like to feel like I'm continuing to make progress in the event and not leveling up characters who are ready to level makes it feel like I'm not. Currently at 32K event currency, so your correct I should try to get it as close to 80K as possible.

At least I can still work at leveling bullseye, I should be able to level him up to 8 sometime tonight. Still a long ways from being able to welcome Mowgli. I have all of his first item collected, but only have 5/10 for his second and third.

lol, woke up to the same thing this morning. Luckily I don't really care about the wishes, as long as I finish top 350 I'll be happy.

Sazzafraz likes this.
  6. supernova

supernova Villain fan since birth

That seems like an awful lot of work for a silly online game, though.

Windwaker4444, DoreyAdore and mmmears like this.
  7. shaynar

shaynar Mouseketeer

IMG_6280.jpg Bullseye and woody are off on their 4 hour mission, "a change of scenery" and it looks like woodys having some trouble riding today :D

8. pyork24

pyork24 Earning My Ears

It's usually only taken 3-6 cycles to get what I need. The Rack Track has definitely been the outlier, since I'm been trying on-and-off since noon yesterday. I've almost burned all my saved up wishes and am about to have to move on.

9. supernova

supernova Villain fan since birth

Perhaps he took "a change of scenery" at face value...

10. pyork24

pyork24 Earning My Ears

After opening my three Platinum Chests no less than three dozen times, probably 100 openings, I can confirm they do drop the Zootopia Race Track. I have no doubt I saw every other reward multiple times, with the Ramen and Waffle concession being the next most-rare, probably 2-3 times each. Goofy hats next, with 4-6 appearances. No decoration seemed hard to get.

Quellman likes this.
  11. DoreyAdore

DoreyAdore Sorry, but I don't remember.

Agreed.

supernova likes this.
  12. LeiaSOS13

LeiaSOS13 Earning My Ears

Ugh no kidding! I sent Mickey and Goofy off on the 24hr task this morning (before starting the wish granting event) and now the only wishes walking around my park are for Mickey and Goofy, and there are 10 of those!! Oh well....

I just upgraded Pumbaa to lvl 8, and have everything to lvl Timon up to lvl 8 too if I decide to. I've been lvling up mainly in hopes of getting enough gems for Rafiki before the event ends. Though I'm not sure I'm going to make it at only 120 gems so far (but I have Hamm at lvl 9 and just over half his tokens for lvl 10, so he will be a huge help with his 20 gems!)

DoreyAdore likes this.
  13. Windwaker4444

Windwaker4444 Mouseketeer

Just finished Mickey and Goofy 24 hr... now I get to welcome Mowgli. He can wait until after the event. But anyways, I started the wishes mini event this morning and I am in second place with 22. Second place...ha!!! Wish the prize was better though.

14. LeiaSOS13

LeiaSOS13 Earning My Ears

I'm in 33rd with 22. I guess 24hrs wasn't quite long enough of a wait to start.... Good grief!

Windwaker4444 likes this.
  15. mikegood2

mikegood2 DIS Veteran

Do you have all the needed items? If so, I don't see why you should wait for the event to end.

I'm currently 127 with 49. Agree about the prizes, if they were better, I'd make more of an effort

16. MickeySkywalker

MickeySkywalker Mouseketeer

Got my final basket for Mowgli a little earlier. Should have him ready to go in the morning!

17. KPach525

KPach525 Never growing up

So seeing you're on android, do you know what the process for deleting local data is for the iPhone? Would that be deleting the app and re-downloading? Worth a shot since I just need to put a platinum on the pedestal

18. pyork24

pyork24 Earning My Ears

I think you have to delete the app entirely. My wife uses an iPhone and got Splash Mountain that way.

KPach525 likes this.
  19. McCoy

McCoy Mouseketeer

I haven't really tracked the actual quests, but after welcoming Mowgli, there are a couple of longer quests for him - maybe both a 6-hour and a 12-hour...? Sorry, not sure. But after a few quests, you are able to open up a second area of land in Frontierland for 500,000 magic and takes 24 hours. It is the area to the upper-right of the current opening. Sidenote: leveling Mowgli up to level 2 is taking as long for me as any character that I can recall. I've seen online that Mowgli maxes out for now at level 2, but cannot verify that personally.

20. Windwaker4444

Windwaker4444 Mouseketeer

Nope. I dob't have anything for Mowgli yet. I think I'm going to take my time with him. I'm trying to get up to 80k for the gem conversion. I already have everyone leveled up as far as I'm going to until the event ends. Just killing time getting currency while I wait for Simba.

21. PrincessS121212

PrincessS121212 Mouseketeer

I've opened 9 platinum chests hoping for the race track, some found, some bought with extra gems. So far, the most valuable item I have gotten was the corona sun dial. That's 27 possible items to get, and I've only gotten magic, happiness, more magic, and 1 silly sun dial I already had 2 of! Even getting a consolation concession stand would have been nice, but that's terrible results for that many chests. I don't need happiness or magic!!! They should really take those out of the platinum chests and keep them in gold or below.

MrsPottts likes this.