Disney Magic Kingdoms

My Pumba issue has resolved weirdly. I saw a had a green checkmark come moving in from the right side of my screen, and then had fleeting images of Pumba in the water. I quickly clicked on the checkmark, and Pumba's task ended and he began walking on top of the water towards the park. See attached image. Then the "Hunting the Hunter" quest came up. I exited the game and then restarted, and Pumba showed up in Frontierland near my Lion King attractions. Thank God! I hope I don't have it happen ever again.
file.php

Last edited:
I finished the trophy event in 6th place so very happy with the event currency. Currently building the Tree of Life and about to send Timon and Pumbaa on their quest together. I have everyone ready to level up again. Hopefully I can max out Timon, Pumbaa, Zazu and maybe even Rafiki before the event finishes.

Congrats! I was very happy with my 7th place finish, as not only did we get event currency, but the paint studio gives 50 event currency every 6 hours, so now I can recoup some before the event ends!

Anyone know what the prizes are?
Second Wish Granter Mini Event

Rank 1-10 :

• 2500 event currency
  • 8 gem lures
  • 8 nets
Rank 11-50 :

• 2000 event currency
  • 7 gem lures
  • 8 nets
Rank 51-150 :

• 1500 event currency
  • 6 gem lures
  • 6 nets
Rank 151-350 :

• 1250 event currency
  • 4 gem lures
  • 4 nets
Rank 351-600 :

• 1000 event currency
  • 3 gem lures
  • 3 nets
Rank 601-1000 :

• 750 event currency
  • 2 gem lures
  • 2 nets
Rank 1001-1850 :

• 500 event currency
  • 2 gem lures
  • 2 nets
Rank 1851-2750 :

• 250 event currency
  • 1 gem lure
  • 1 net

So it's better to wait till tomorrow to start the event? I'm still pissed about the past event... I had over 800 gold trophies and was rank 11...

So it's better to wait till tomorrow to start the event? I'm still pissed about the past event... I had over 800 gold trophies and was rank 11...
usually helps to not start right away in hopes of getting on a less competitive leader board, thus being able to rank higher and get the better prizes. for instance i held off 14 hours on the past event and ended in 2nd place with just under 400 trophies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter