Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hi! I'm Rachel! And I'm new. I've been playing DMK for about a year now and a level 38. So I've got most of my characters except the purchased ones Rex, boo, jack sparrow, merriwether, and wall e because I never have enough gems and I refuse to use real money unless I got an iTunes card as a gift. But my question is has anyone gotten past the green swirly thing that's on the other side of "it's a small world"? I remember there being one before it and I had to battle zurge to get it and ive already battled mother gothel there but it never unlocked. What do I do now? Not all of my characters are fully leveled up but I'm working on it.

Hi! I'm Rachel and I'm new! So I'm a level 38 and I have all of my characters (not all fully leveled up) except a few that you have to purchase like wall e, boo, merriwhether, jack sparrow, and Maximus. I have all of my available land purchased except two spots behind space mountain. My question is has anyone gotten past the green swirly thing after "it's a small world" I've already beaten mother gothel at that location and it never unlocked like the one before it where I had to beat zurg. So if anyone has unlocked that what did you have to do to get it?

Hi! I'm Rachel! And I'm new. I've been playing DMK for about a year now and a level 38. So I've got most of my characters except the purchased ones Rex, boo, jack sparrow, merriwether, and wall e because I never have enough gems and I refuse to use real money unless I got an iTunes card as a gift. But my question is has anyone gotten past the green swirly thing that's on the other side of "it's a small world"? I remember there being one before it and I had to battle zurge to get it and ive already battled mother gothel there but it never unlocked. What do I do now? Not all of my characters are fully leveled up but I'm working on it.

Hi Rachel! Welcome! As of right now, the game ends after beating Mother Gothel, so nobody can get past the green swirling portal beyond "It's a Small World." The game makers (Gameloft) have said they're working on continuing the game and expanding it beyond that portal, but that they can't really figure out how yet and will slowly unlock the land that is available instead (As of now, nobody can open any of the land behind It's a Small World either). They'll likely continue with little side events, like Beauty and the Beast and Frozen, but as for the actual game itself it's been at a stand still since...I want to say September or October?

Hi Rachel! Welcome! As of right now, the game ends after beating Mother Gothel, so nobody can get past the green swirling portal beyond "It's a Small World." The game makers (Gameloft) have said they're working on continuing the game and expanding it beyond that portal, but that they can't really figure out how yet and will slowly unlock the land that is available instead (As of now, nobody can open any of the land behind It's a Small World either). They'll likely continue with little side events, like Beauty and the Beast and Frozen, but as for the actual game itself it's been at a stand still since...I want to say September or October?
I think they're going to have to eventually tell users of older devices that they won't be supported. I think that's the issue now - older devices would bog down if they expanded the game with more land.

Of course, they could always make it 8-bit and have it look like Disney Crossy Road (that's a joke)

Behind the portal in the very top there is a pirate ship sitting in the water, I wonder if a Pirates event could see an extension up that way? :ccat:

Also, anyone else have the gem discounts on buildings? Does this mean those buildings are leaving or do they do that every so often?

And following that question, is the Mad Tea Party worth buying with gems at a small discount, or should I keep hoping for it in the platinum chests? :P:ccat:

Behind the portal in the very top there is a pirate ship sitting in the water, I wonder if a Pirates event could see an extension up that way? :ccat:

Also, anyone else have the gem discounts on buildings? Does this mean those buildings are leaving or do they do that every so often?
No those buildings aren't leaving I'm also curious about over by the goldmine like hopefully they can get Snow White up in there!

This would be Frontierland so also hoping for Thunder mountain to be added too

In my vision, Thunder Mountain would be the centerpiece for Frontierland and then Jungle Cruise would be for Adventureland.

It just dawned on me but we have all the Pirates characters but not the actual PoC ride???

I am SO bored without an event/storyline or at least the announcement of one to look forward to!!!

Currently levelling all my characters to 10. Everyone is currently at 9 (except those already at 10), and then it's just wait and see. It feels strange to be levelling a character and not be collecting any more of their tokens.

I think they're going to have to eventually tell users of older devices that they won't be supported. I think that's the issue now - older devices would bog down if they expanded the game with more land.
That definitely sounds like an excuse they would use, but it doesn't hold water with me. Do you really NOT expand the game for the many because a few players can't seem to get off their Galaxy III? Of course not. But then, these are the Gameloft Interns we're talking about, so...

Just read on Gameloft forum that a worker said they were considering a pirate's event but it was scrapped

That's surprising, considering how big the Beauty and the Beast event was. I wonder if that's something Disney said no to - I would imagine someone at Disney has final say over almost everything in the game, especially the bigger events. I was surprised when the Pirates were introduced in the first place, since everyone else is from Disney Animation or Pixar and PotC are the lone Disney Studios characters - maybe Disney wants to restrict the game to the actually animated characters? Or they're focusing on the new PotC5 arcade game at Dave & Buster's I've seen advertised all week, and think a DMK event would distract? Pirates certainly was the obvious choice for a summer event, so I wonder what it will actually be, if there actually is one. Beachy characters would make sense, so maybe Moana, Little Mermaid, or Lilo & Stitch? The Ganeloft forums make it sound like there will be an update this month, but a small one that maybe introduces a couple of new characters. At least that would give us something to do.

That's surprising, considering how big the Beauty and the Beast event was. I wonder if that's something Disney said no to - I would imagine someone at Disney has final say over almost everything in the game, especially the bigger events. I was surprised when the Pirates were introduced in the first place, since everyone else is from Disney Animation or Pixar and PotC are the lone Disney Studios characters - maybe Disney wants to restrict the game to the actually animated characters? Or they're focusing on the new PotC5 arcade game at Dave & Buster's I've seen advertised all week, and think a DMK event would distract? Pirates certainly was the obvious choice for a summer event, so I wonder what it will actually be, if there actually is one. Beachy characters would make sense, so maybe Moana, Little Mermaid, or Lilo & Stitch? The Ganeloft forums make it sound like there will be an update this month, but a small one that maybe introduces a couple of new characters. At least that would give us something to do.
I'm not sure how a Pirates event on this one game would distract from the Potc arcade game (I haven't heard about it myself). I'm hoping that if this actually happened it's because Gameloft decided to focus on the main storyline for now.

Oh, and Incredibles wasn't beach related, so any summer event doesn't have to be summer related.

So disappointed... I worked hard to be in the top 3 to get a platinum chest to receive splash mountain and all i got was 20,000 magic! (And happiness but I was already at 99)

I am currently leveling up my final character so I will only be playing to fulfill wishes until there's an update. Kinda relieved to have this break for a bit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter