Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm just plain unhappy to have just realized (hey I'm a little behind) that the BATB float disappeared. I never would've spent gems on it if I knew it was temporary! At least I know for future event floats but that doesn't help me now.
Did you check the end of the list of floats? After events they are back there.

I'm just plain unhappy to have just realized (hey I'm a little behind) that the BATB float disappeared. I never would've spent gems on it if I knew it was temporary! At least I know for future event floats but that doesn't help me now.

Mine just moved to the end of the line.

I'm not sure what you mean. The float is still there. These things don't go away, especially after you purchase them. Check at the very end of the list.

They have to add a Country Bears Jamboree first so that then they can take it away to put in a sub-par Winnie the Pooh ride.
Country Bears would definitely give the little kids a place to pop in and catch a nap for a bit. At least until they give us Hall of Presidents or Universe of Energy.

Last edited:
I wonder if Disney has the rights to use Winnie the Pooh characters in this game? It would allow them to add a bunch of new faces and add a couple of attractions as well.

Oooohh I would LOVE that! Imagine Rabbit stomping around the park and Tigger bouncing on his tail :D

I have an exclamation point beside my storybook even tho all my characters are maxed out?

Also, I'm ready for new content.

If Gaston becomes available again, will it be as a gem purchase character? Or through those special treasure chests like some others have been offered recently?

If Gaston becomes available again, will it be as a gem purchase character? Or through those special treasure chests like some others have been offered recently?

Likely as a special chest offer - that's how they've released all the previous event-exclusive characters, attractions, and decorations. I would imagine they'll probably do some kind of BatB chest event in the summer - Frozen's chest event came four or five months after the Frozen event, so we might see BatB again in July or August, assuming they keep it the same. Who knows, maybe they'll do a quick something for the Home Video release!

I seem to be getting more gold chests than usual, which also happened before BatB so I'm hoping that means something (anything!) is coming. Bored, bored, bored.

I'd love to see a continuation of the Pirates storyline, so we can finally level them up "properly"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter