Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am guessing they left the pirates characters at Max Level of 6 to allow for something to coincide with the movie.

Agreed. Have just been sending them on quests daily for potions at this point

*Anyone else see the new promotion for chip and dale plus treehouse? 29.99$..seems pricey :sad2:

Agreed. Have just been sending them on quests daily for potions at this point

*Anyone else see the new promotion for chip and dale plus treehouse? 29.99$..seems pricey :sad2:

That's ridiculous, Chip and Dale aren't even premium characters, why would you pay this?? The treehouse is premium, but it's 200 gems and you can get more gems than that for $10.

Question about Merlin...Does anyone know if the Happiness Enchantment and the Happiness Safeguard spells are a one time buy or are they those amount of gems every time you use it?

Haven't checked in for a long time! I loved BATB! I officially have every character from every event in the game except premium story line characters like wall-e, rex, and boo.... because I still don't know if they're worth it. Pluto is SO cute in his bunny ears. Belle and Beast are at level 9, cogs and lumiere at 8, and gaston is taking forever. At least I have them all. I even received Frozone and Syndrome from the incredibles chest event, since I started playing when the incredibles event was happening. All my main story line characters are level 10.... I can't imagine how difficult BATB was without all the characters! I'm trying to get Gaston to level 10 faster because Hans had an important quest for BATB.... did this happen with Oogie?

So these Easter customs, what's the deal? Why would I want to use gems to buy them? I have 270ish. I used all of my gems to buy Mrs Potts & Chip. I was 17 gems away from being able to get be our guest before the event ended. :/. Oh well. It just all seems like a lot of gems to use just for costumes.

So these Easter customs, what's the deal? Why would I want to use gems to buy them? I have 270ish. I used all of my gems to buy Mrs Potts & Chip. I was 17 gems away from being able to get be our guest before the event ended. :/. Oh well. It just all seems like a lot of gems to use just for costumes.

Really the only reason you'd buy them is if you like them. There really is no advantage to most of them. I ended up letting my niece buy the Minnie Mouse for me on Easter because she really liked it. Theirs no way I would have otherwise.

I'm currently in the process of building up my gem reserve for whatever the next event ends up being. Currently up to 505, but only have 3 characters left for leveling. 15h left for maxing out Chip (BatB) and 13 Chip ears away from maxing him. Then their is the pain in the you know what, known as Gaston, who is currently at level 8, lol. I really want to finish him because that will let me take a much needed break from the game :-)

A little disappointed that the Easter costumes apparently do nothing. I have goofys and just about have mickeys, but goofy didn't have any special Easter task after unlocking the costume.
You have to keep in mind that the costumes usually don't do anything until the next event and then they become fairly useful for getting tokens.
Right. The way I was using Halloween costumes in April to get Easter costumes is the same way that I will probably be using these Easter costumes at Halloween. :upsidedow

Last edited:
Two new things happening this morning:

Earth Day Gifting - gave me a Mickey topiary today, looks like there will be more days

Wandering Seeds - tapping event where you find seeds - 8 days

New event or whatever you them for the three day click this item thing. This time you have to get seeds that are somehow running around the kingdom. I went ahead and started without thinking about it. If you collect 200, you get the Earth Day Stand. Rank 1-10 gives you a platinum chest, 10 gems, and 5000 magic, 11-100 gives you 10 gems and 4500 magic, 101-350 7 gems and 3500 magic, 351-650 gives 5 gems and 2500 magic

Wandering Seeds Rewards

Total Seeds
10 - 1500 magic
30 - Bronze chest
100 - Silver chest
200 - Earth Day concession

Leaderboard
1-10 - Platinum chest, 10 gems, 5000 magic
11-100 - 10 gems, 4500 magic
101-350 - 7 gems, 3500 magic
351-650 - 5 gems, 2500 magic
651-1250 - 2500 magic
1251-2250 - 1500 magic

does anyone know what the spawn rate for the seeds is? I clicked (by accident) just after 8am Pacific time, and then just checked back 2 hours later & no new seeds.

I don't care as much about what place I finish in (especially since I clicked right off the bat), but I do want the rewards

I would not be surprised to see it go to 4 hours with the 8 days and only 200 to get the stand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter