Disney Magic Kingdoms

A little disappointed that the Easter costumes apparently do nothing. I have goofys and just about have mickeys, but goofy didn't have any special Easter task after unlocking the costume.

A little disappointed that the Easter costumes apparently do nothing. I have goofys and just about have mickeys, but goofy didn't have any special Easter task after unlocking the costume.
You have to keep in mind that the costumes usually don't do anything until the next event and then they become fairly useful for getting tokens.

Does anyone know if the Easter costumes are only for a limited time? And if so, when does it end?
I thought I read something about ending at the beginning of May. Even the Christmas costumes were limited time offerings.

Considering restarting the game. I know I will lose the limited edition things and be hoping they come back around but it might be worth it. Am i totally crazy...

Considering restarting the game. I know I will lose the limited edition things and be hoping they come back around but it might be worth it. Am i totally crazy...
Yes you are. You already know how the story goes. So the tasks aren't changing. You also will have an issue with getting the following items: Incredibles, Nightmare Before Christmas, Mulan, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast. That is 26 characters, the main story, non limited characters total 41 characters. So 38% of all characters will be unable to be obtained unless they reopen the stories or you use the gems during the 'try your luck chests' or they do something else. The decorations, floats, costumes, etc are somewhat negligable, but they can't be obtained either.

Since you won't have the limited characters you won't get gems from leveling them up (which matters if you aren't paying to play) and you will be missing tasks that help with future events.

I wouldn't recommend deleting and restarting. But if you have a second device have at it. I speak from experience because my spouse got into the game late and was frustrated during Beauty and the Beast with limited tasks etc.

And my final consideration: Do you really want to have to welcome Donald Duck again?

So now that there's a jellyfish themed attraction does that mean our next set of characters will be from The Little Mermaid? I suppose it would have to be the Ariel with legs. :tiptoe:
A mermaid flopping around the park would be odd. Or maybe they could put her in one of the ponds with the goldfish. Can a mermaid live in fresh water?

So now that there's a jellyfish themed attraction does that mean our next set of characters will be from The Little Mermaid? I suppose it would have to be the Ariel with legs. :tiptoe:
A mermaid flopping around the park would be odd. Or maybe they could put her in one of the ponds with the goldfish. Can a mermaid live in fresh water?
They'll have her be carried around like the mermaids in Pirates of the Caribbean.

So… if Gameloft isn’t going to expand the game area into Adventureland/Frontierland, what can they do to make the game more interesting? I have had a short wish list for some time now. I’m afraid, though, that the programming to fulfill any of these probably exceeds whatever would be needed to expand.

I’d LOVE to see characters from different storylines recognize each other and interact. It would be a good start to just fix the animation so that they don’t walk right “through” one another. :rolleyes2

- If would be fabulous, if the princesses could talk to one another, maybe have a task where they hang out together in some manner.

- It would be fun to see the sword-wielding characters actually be able to parry a bit – Will Turner, Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth should be able to put that annoying Phillip in his place. Heck, Maximus might, as well. :rolleyes1

- How cute would it be to see Pluto and Zero on a doggie play date? :)

- Maybe Elsa and Frozone could have a freeze off…

Oh well, a girl can dream…:cloud9:

I need help on my organization!! Can someone post screenshots of their Tomorrowland? I'm trying to fit all of the purple-bottomed attractions there but the Omnidroid City is so huge. Help!!

I need help on my organization!! Can someone post screenshots of their Tomorrowland? I'm trying to fit all of the purple-bottomed attractions there but the Omnidroid City is so huge. Help!!
You may need to let go of grouping all of your attractions in specific areas.

Elixir Farming Values

Made 2 sheets, one for magic purchasable items, one for gem/discontinued/chest only items. this SHOULD be the most cost effective items to convert. YMMV when it comes to items you have excess of. I may have missed an item here or there, values grabbed from the wikia and confirmed in game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HuejLIHnrvnbvRMYPBNm4L6vrLHXGBYB8AKNovt2Xyo/edit?usp=sharing

This is fantastic, thank you!

I'm so tempted to convert all my decorations to elixirs, especially the higher-value ones, but I'm suspicious - will it affect the game at all? Make happiness decrease more rapidly maybe?

Anyone else feel like happiness is dropping much faster since they added in the :) to the chests, etc?
Not me. I feel like I don't think I've sent characters off to collect wishes in ages. And I don't use the "do you want bonus happiness from the parade" thing.

Not me. I feel like I don't think I've sent characters off to collect wishes in ages. And I don't use the "do you want bonus happiness from the parade" thing.

Hmmm... I just noticed it today. Until today I felt the same way that you feel. I'm hoping it's temporary, but I doubt it.

So… if Gameloft isn’t going to expand the game area into Adventureland/Frontierland, what can they do to make the game more interesting? I have had a short wish list for some time now. I’m afraid, though, that the programming to fulfill any of these probably exceeds whatever would be needed to expand.

I’d LOVE to see characters from different storylines recognize each other and interact. It would be a good start to just fix the animation so that they don’t walk right “through” one another. :rolleyes2

- If would be fabulous, if the princesses could talk to one another, maybe have a task where they hang out together in some manner.

- It would be fun to see the sword-wielding characters actually be able to parry a bit – Will Turner, Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth should be able to put that annoying Phillip in his place. Heck, Maximus might, as well. :rolleyes1

- How cute would it be to see Pluto and Zero on a doggie play date? :)

- Maybe Elsa and Frozone could have a freeze off…

Oh well, a girl can dream…:cloud9:

I have always wanted the characters to be able to interact across movies/properties! Aside from the princesses, this doesn't seem to really happen a lot in the actual parks, but it would be so cool to see Belle and Aurora garden roses, or Cinderella and Elsa talk about magically transforming dresses. I dunno, I just want some more character interactions. Also, I hope the next time there is a special event, Toy Story characters DO NOT get any new quests. It made sense the first time around since Toy Story was still one of the first character sets the game branched into, but now it just seems like favoritism. I'm hoping the next event, which I'm guessing will be some kind of Summer thing (I'd say 4th of July but this game appears very international - maybe for the new pirates movie?), some of the other Disney characters (aside from Mickey & co.) can get in on the action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter