Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm trying to figure out if my game is having trouble or not. I've noticed that when certain characters finish a certain task, the game momentarily "freezes" while they finish up the task. For example, when I select Woody to do his one hour task, when he finishes up, he has to put away his lasso. I cannot tap on a different character or collect from a building until he finishes his animation. It's not a long "freeze" (maybe a few seconds), but it's noticeable. The game doesn't "freeze" in the sense that everything stops/hangs, I just cannot tap on any other button or icon until he finishes up his animation. I think I've also noticed it with Rex 1-hour task, Buzz's 1-hour task, Wall-e's 8 hour task, Sarge's 1-hour task, and maybe the Woody & Bo Peep task. Is anyone else experiences something similar?

That bug has been in since the beginning, characters repeat their mission finish speeches and lock up your whole UI for a few seconds. Gameloft seems not to care enough to fix it.

funny, the exsact same thing happened to me. I avoided the collect all spell, keep all my coin attractions in one area to avoid accidentally clicking on them and to make collecting easier and didn't send anyone on a coin mission but when checking I saw I somehow collected one! >_< started in spot 1400 some odd. but the top spot only has 60 so I hopefully will be able to make it into the top 30 at least. Could use all the concessions I can get my paws on for the event currency farm
It's interesting how many people this happens to. Is it possible that we are not accidentally collecting a trophy, but that the app will, after a time, simply credit you with one to force your participation in the mini event? Has anyone had the patience to test this (e.g., by not tapping anything at all for a day)?

So I just searched this games wiki pages, and for the previous events (not main story villains), all the villains cost to welcome them were between 25-45,000 event currency. As for costumes, it looks like the most expensive so far was holiday minnie at 10,000 and the cheapest was mickey at 500. I figure, plan to save around 55K event currency for both batb costumes and gaston and hopefully I'll be in the right ballpark with some left over to convert to gems.

It's interesting how many people this happens to. Is it possible that we are not accidentally collecting a trophy, but that the app will, after a time, simply credit you with one to force your participation in the mini event? Has anyone had the patience to test this (e.g., by not tapping anything at all for a day)?
I've successfully waited a full day in past events but it does seem odd how many people this happened to this time around

I have Beast at level 7 and the rest at 6 (no Chip). I'm holding off levelling up anyone so I can start collecting roses. I have 9 so far. I have just over 40,000 in event currency. Not sure how I'm ranking so high right now with the trophy event, I'm up to 12th place (I know it will drop as I sleep).

This does not happen. It's very easy to accidentally get a trophy - just one wrong tap, or one character mission that gives one. You will even get one if you launch a character mission before the event starts that didn't show a trophy at the time. For example, if you tell Woody "Go On Duty" the evening before the event (which would not show a trophy reward at that time), and then check your phone the next day after the trophy event has started, his completed mission will give you a trophy. Building trophies also hide underneath mission checkmarks - for example lots of Toy Story missions happen in Al's Toy Barn, and that building also gives a trophy. So if you accidentally double-tap that checkmark when the building is ready to collect, bam, you just got a trophy.

Is there any reason I should or should not get Daisy's Halloween costume right now? She is ready to level up and her costume is ready. And it only takes an hour. I've only been playing a few months, so I wasn't around when it was released. Just wasn't sure of the benefits of having it or waiting til the event is over.

If it makes a difference, I've recently welcomed Zurg, Flora and Fauna, and now Chip and Dale... Donald is ready to welcome, but I'm waiting to worry about him til after the event since I've read here that his drops take forever!

Is there any reason I should or should not get Daisy's Halloween costume right now? She is ready to level up and her costume is ready. And it only takes an hour. I've only been playing a few months, so I wasn't around when it was released. Just wasn't sure of the benefits of having it or waiting til the event is over.

If it makes a difference, I've recently welcomed Zurg, Flora and Fauna, and now Chip and Dale... Donald is ready to welcome, but I'm waiting to worry about him til after the event since I've read here that his drops take forever!

I'd wait... just incase you need that fabric for the BATB costumes.

Is it best to open the slots that hold chests and/or the pedestals or save my magic and gems? I have 5 spots for chests and 2 pedestals open currently.

I would open more spots along the bottom before using gems to open the third pedestal. I have all the spots across the bottom open and have not felt the need to open the third pedestal.
Same here. I wish I had enough gems for another pedestal. I have 4 Platinum chests and 1 Gold and one free spot. I was saving the good chests for something good but nothing has come along. I even opened up a Gold during the BatB event hoping to get the special bakery stores, but didn't get one.

Hello! What levels are your BATB characters? Debating between leveling them up and saving event currency. Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth are all level 5 with Belle level 4. I have 25,000 event currency. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! What levels are your BATB characters? Debating between leveling them up and saving event currency... Thanks!

Belle Beast Lumiere and Cogsworth are all level 7 ready to go to 8. Mrs Potts is 6 ready for 7. Chip is 5 ready for 6. That is where they will stay for now. Currently I am collecting roses ready for Gaston. I have 57,707 currency. Not sure what level your BaTB characters are but if you leave it too late to level them up you still need to collect their items so that Gaston and fabric drops are the focus. As for currency being affected with levelling up I havent found that to be an issue for me, but it depends on how much currency you have managed to collect.

I've successfully waited a full day in past events but it does seem odd how many people this happened to this time around

Happened to me also, but I play in my phone so I could have taped one by accident. I'm just surprised I didn't notice it fly up with potions etc.

Of course this event has gems, but at least they are giving them to all finishers. It was frustrating when you had to be in the top 10 or so to get the gems. I can't tap very hour every day lol!! It's tough competition.

Last edited:
Belle Beast Lumiere and Cogsworth are all level 7 ready to go to 8. Mrs Potts is 6 ready for 7. Chip is 5 ready for 6. That is where they will stay for now. Currently I am collecting roses ready for Gaston. I have 57,707 currency. Not sure what level your BaTB characters are but if you leave it too late to level them up you still need to collect their items so that Gaston and fabric drops are the focus. As for currency being affected with levelling up I havent found that to be an issue for me, but it depends on how much currency you have managed to collect.

That's so amazing!!! I have Beast, lumiere, cogs at lv 5 and belle at 4 with only 25K currency.... I guess I should level up more.

I went offline to play the game when the trophies thing started. Just went back online. I'm number 1 with 225 trophies! Number 2 is at 123!!!!! Best tip ever from this board!!!! Thank you to whomever figured it out!!

I went offline to play the game when the trophies thing started. Just went back online. I'm number 1 with 225 trophies! Number 2 is at 123!!!!! Best tip ever from this board!!!! Thank you to whomever figured it out!!
What is the tip? I missed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts