Disney Magic Kingdoms

I do the same, saving them for the second and third chapters. I think it is because they usually have fewer characters in each of the slots. So you have to cycle through the cocoa more frequently if you want to have a "full" group for each 2 hour block of time.

Thanks! I remembered that this morning. Also, by saving them, I stated this morning, you will probably finish higher in the ranking for chapter 2 & 3 since a lot of players dotb

Did anyone else notice that Bailey tokens were accidentally available through character tasks for the first few hours of the event? Oops....

I did notice that and believe I actually sent someone out to collect it. Think it was only for one item and only 1 or 2 jobs.

Destiny - Navigate Carefully - 1 hour
Jessie - Hoedown at Al's Toy Barn - 2 hours - requires Al's Toy Barn enchanted to 1
Buzz - Pizza Party - 6 hours
Tinkerbell - Take Stock of Lost Things - 6 hours

Thank you!

Did anyone else notice that Bailey tokens were accidentally available through character tasks for the first few hours of the event? Oops....

I did! (and then thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find them anymore)

I also did. I also noticed that one of them was listed as Legendary. That'll be a fun one to collect when the challenge is over, especially if you'll need 50 for level 9, and 65 for level 10.

I also did. I also noticed that one of them was listed as Legendary. That'll be a fun one to collect when the challenge is over, especially if you'll need 50 for level 9, and 65 for level 10.
Oh yeah, and the 24-hour tasks they've built in for these two new characters will be even better.

Anyone else feel that the bland splash page with these two nondescript characters looks more like a sign for your local aquarium?

SO I don't remember anything about the Raya event, other than I am finally collecting most of them for level 10 now. But I found the movie to be pretty good. Visuals were nice and the soundtrack was additive to the scenes. Of course as soon as the credits roll hit mute, but at least I know who the characters are now.

SO I don't remember anything about the Raya event, other than I am finally collecting most of them for level 10 now. But I found the movie to be pretty good. Visuals were nice and the soundtrack was additive to the scenes. Of course as soon as the credits roll hit mute, but at least I know who the characters are now.
The most trying thing in the Raya event is the increase to 65 Tokens and the damn common token collection is taking forever.

Can't believe we still have another full day of this first round of the tower thing. Five days is way too long, considering most of us were probably done within the first two. Maybe they should shorten it to three, four, and five days, rather than three days of five.

Can't believe we still have another full day of this first round of the tower thing. Five days is way too long, considering most of us were probably done within the first two. Maybe they should shorten it to three, four, and five days, rather than three days of five.
I like it. I have no reason to be done with it really, and it gives me a shot at Bailey on my secondary Windows game. But I may scream at collecting Star Wars crystals at this point.

We finally watched the Raya movie last night. It was pretty good. Much better than the game version, where I'm still looking for items for four of the characters, but as someone already said, at least I know who they are now.

Not sure why I don’t know this by now... But... do we need to “purchase” all 30 items in Chapter 1 before Chapter 2 starts tomorrow or can we go back and purchase as long as it’s before the event ends?

I like it. I have no reason to be done with it really, and it gives me a shot at Bailey on my secondary Windows game. But I may scream at collecting Star Wars crystals at this point.
By "done" I meant that we were finished collecting the 30 tokens pretty early on. Should never take give days to get the first set.

Under no circumstances would I spend 500 gems on Destiny but I have to give the developers credit for giving her a 60 minute hot cocoa job. Have a feeling that helped them sell a decent number of her.

Under no circumstances would I spend 500 gems on Destiny but I have to give the developers credit for giving her a 60 minute hot cocoa job. Have a feeling that helped them sell a decent number of her.

Guilty. (I used gems.)

I'm running slightly ahead of pace to finish my first TC now, and starting to look at what from the shop I'll pick up extra. Probably just one or two things, but still, that's better than I thought. Sitting on nearly 60 cocoa, and I've pretty much run full teams non-stop since day 1.

I might purchase the bundle with Google rewards that I've saved up....definitely not wasting my gems. I did buy 3 chests to get Gramma Tala, which wasn't too bad. I still need 1 more Ratatouille relic so I can get rid of this stupid task that has been sitting there forever. I'm pretty sure the Ratatouille relic doesn't even exist in the chests.

I might purchase the bundle with Google rewards that I've saved up....definitely not wasting my gems. I did buy 3 chests to get Gramma Tala, which wasn't too bad. I still need 1 more Ratatouille relic so I can get rid of this stupid task that has been sitting there forever. I'm pretty sure the Ratatouille relic doesn't even exist in the chests.

I actually got my last Ratatouille relic a couple days ago, so they do exist, lol! Only took how many months? And that after I got the first four pretty effortlessly

As for Destiny, if I had the gems saved up, I would get her. I really liked that movie, and I've got all the other characters. Not going to spend money to get her though (I did spend a couple bucks to get enough gems for Chewbacca, and I still hate myself for it, lol).

I thought the same thing too at first. But then I keep going back to my rationale of "why the hell am I hoarding fake gems that are meant to be spent in the game in the first place?" and I picked her up. What's the sense of meaninglessly sitting on 1,000 imaginary gems? I'm getting, on average, 12 a day from parades and the videos, so by the time the next event rolls around, I'll be stocked up once again. There's nothing else to be spending them on except characters anyway, so why not?

Current status:
* Completed the second set of milestones and have been biding my time until the final round.
* 82 cocoas, so I should be set to complete the next five-day round without issue, and then will most likely stop after the backpack
* Destiny is at 6, and as we all are at this point, just need the hats for Bailey. I must have scored a few along the way when they mistakenly opened the collection period because I'm already at 3/30.
* Got my last Vader had yesterday and so he's moving up to 10. That just leaves me with Han Solo and Tie Fighter Pilot to move to 10. They were the last remaining useful characters towards Vader's hats so I didn't want to take them out of gameplay until he was done. The other good thing that I can put these now-useless Star Wars buildings back into moth balls.
* Similarly, all but Raya are ready for 10, but since they all collect for her tokens, I can't see taking someone out for 24-hours at this point. But I still need 28 swords and 30 hats, so it's gonna be a while before I move anyone up.

I think the most tolerable aspect of these ridiculous Tower things is that it's the perfect time to level characters up, since we don't have to worry about welcoming someone five minutes after starting a different 24-hour welcome.

Last edited:
I thought the same thing too at first. But then I keep going back to my rationale of "why the hell am I hoarding fake gems that are meant to be spent in the game in the first place?" and I picked her up. What's the sense of meaninglessly sitting on 1,000 imaginary gems? I'm getting, on average, 12 a day from parades and the videos, so by the time the next event rolls around, I'll be stocked up once again. There's nothing else to be spending them on except characters anyway, so why not?
I had the same thought and picked her up! Plus you will get the bonus gems once you get the other whale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter