Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm number 12 on my leaderboard (though I joined late in the day), and I'm barely paying attention. The leader has 160, which means they're either cheating or have likely spent at least 140-150 gems for whatever reason, when the top 100 get the top prize. I am not sure which is stupider.

I have neither the time, patience, or interest in ever bothering to attempt to do something like that.
Agreed. That's WAY too much work for a Sushi stand (which will probably end up as cauldron fodder soon enough).

Neither do I, which would explain why I haven’t tried and won’t . :rotfl: That said, if it did (or does) work it just adds a few second to do. esample: When I go to bed I might know I won‘t play for over 8 hours. if I know the balloons rewpawn every 2 hours I can do 4 time jumps and collect balloons 4 more times than I otherwise would have. Again not worth my time to do it, but it sure would beat setting timer every 2 hours like some players do.

Time jumping is more useful for timer based games like Disney Emoji blitz where the game only gives you 5 lives and it takes 10 minutes to get recharge one of them. The games give you 1 minute to play, so in most cases you can only play for 5 games before until you have to wait or spend gems or money. With time jumping I can sit down and play 15-20 minutes and ignore those walls.

Personally I don't think it's worth the time or the effort to cheat in these games, but it's clear that other people (looking at the top of my leaderboard) disagrees with me.

Just sent Leia on her final level so my level 7 Darth Vader is my final Star Wars character to work on. I so wish all other groups were so easy to level because it makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Speaking of not easy, or enjoyable, let’s talk about Raya! Close to 2 weeks since my last update on characters and barely anything has changed for characters I don’t care about at all.

Raya - 7
Sisu - 8
Namaari - 9
TukTuk - 9

Just sent Leia on her final level so my level 7 Darth Vader is my final Star Wars character to work on. I so wish all other groups were so easy to level because it makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Speaking of not easy, or enjoyable, let’s talk about Raya! Close to 2 weeks since my last update on characters and barely anything has changed for characters I don’t care about at all.

Raya - 7
Sisu - 8
Namaari - 9
TukTuk - 9
I've been taking a different strategy this time. Rather than level someone up to 10 and lose them on a full day of token collection, I'm keeping everyone at 9 until they are no longer useful for tokens. With Vader at 8 and Han at 9, every Star Wars character can still collect tokens, so I'm keeping everyone who is ready for 10 there until they have nothing left to collect for. Same with my Raya and Friends characters, come to think of it. The only one who isn't collecting tokens is Raya, but she's not even ready to move to 9 yet.

As for Raya and Friends, who it seems like I've been collecting for since last year, here's where I am:

Raya - 8
Sisu - ready for 10
Namaari - 9
Tuktuk - ready for 10
Boun - ready for 10

I've been taking a different strategy this time. Rather than level someone up to 10 and lose them on a full day of token collection, I'm keeping everyone at 9 until they are no longer useful for tokens. With Vader at 8 and Han at 9, every Star Wars character can still collect tokens, so I'm keeping everyone who is ready for 10 there until they have nothing left to collect for. Same with my Raya and Friends characters, come to think of it. The only one who isn't collecting tokens is Raya, but she's not even ready to move to 9 yet.

As for Raya and Friends, who it seems like I've been collecting for since last year, here's where I am:

Raya - 8
Sisu - ready for 10
Namaari - 9
Tuktuk - ready for 10
Boun - ready for 10
Luke Skywalker (level5) hasn't been leveled since the event, his tokens just passively collect in the background. Most of the Starwars is level 7-8 though. As for Raya. The common token requirements is really slowing down that progress.

Luke Skywalker (level5) hasn't been leveled since the event, his tokens just passively collect in the background. Most of the Starwars is level 7-8 though. As for Raya. The common token requirements is really slowing down that progress.
I finally got the final gun for Han and now Luke had no tokens to collect. Now that he's useless, I just sent Luke to go to 10.

Vader is taking forever. I have him at 8 and suspect it will take a month to get him to 10.

Raya characters - I still have 4 of them to finish. This one is taking even longer than forever.

Vader is taking forever. I have him at 8 and suspect it will take a month to get him to 10.

Raya characters - I still have 4 of them to finish. This one is taking even longer than forever.

I wouldn’t say forever. We’ve only had him for less than a month and your already at level 8. Mines at 7 and needs 9 more ear hats, but everyone’s else is done. as far as Raya goes the slow pace was really annoying, but I’ve reached the point that I don’t care enough to get annoyed any more.

Also, would love to just ignore the event that starts in the morning, but have a feeling they won’t make it possible to do that. Still have no interest in it and will just pretend it doesn’t exist and collect items for it whenever I log in for Darth Vader.

Are there any characters that just drop Maleficent coins in this event? I don't see any marked as such in my character database.

Thanks.

Does anyone know which characters drop hot chocolates during the Finding Dory tower event?

Are there any characters that just drop Maleficent coins in this event? I don't see any marked as such in my character database.

Thanks.

Not every time, but there's a few side quests that drop them. Squirt is the first one.

Does anyone know which characters drop hot chocolates during the Finding Dory tower event?

Destiny - Navigate Carefully - 1 hour
Jessie - Hoedown at Al's Toy Barn - 2 hours - requires Al's Toy Barn enchanted to 1
Buzz - Pizza Party - 6 hours
Tinkerbell - Take Stock of Lost Things - 6 hours

Since we haven’t had a tower challange for awhile I’m trying to remember if there is any reason or advantage to saving up cookies/cocoa? I remember trying to save them up for the second and third chapters, but can’t remember why. Other than Bailys items I don’t there’s nothing else of value for me.

Since we haven’t had a tower challange for awhile I’m trying to remember if there is any reason or advantage to saving up cookies/cocoa? I remember trying to save them up for the second and third chapters, but can’t remember why. Other than Bailys items I don’t there’s nothing else of value for me.
I do the same, saving them for the second and third chapters. I think it is because they usually have fewer characters in each of the slots. So you have to cycle through the cocoa more frequently if you want to have a "full" group for each 2 hour block of time.

Did anyone else notice that Bailey tokens were accidentally available through character tasks for the first few hours of the event? Oops....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter