Disney Magic Kingdoms

At the rate you are both going, it doesn't sound like you have any hope of completing the game before the event ends. If I'm you, would just plop down my $10 at this point.

Your probably right, but I’m gonna try! I already ploped down $10 twice, so I already have 2 Vader’s, but I’m working on my third.

I was able to level Vader to 2 right after his 2-hour task. But then we have three six-hour tasks for Han, Luke, and Leia to each celebrate at the base, for whatever reason.

The hats are also taking me a long time. I have all of the lasers but need like 8 more hats. Drop rate has not been good, but lots of time left.

I agree. Plenty of time left. I also have all the lasers, but the ear hats just aren't dropping as quickly as I'd like. No big deal at this point.

The hats are also taking me a long time. I have all of the lasers but need like 8 more hats. Drop rate has not been good, but lots of time left.
I agree. Plenty of time left. I also have all the lasers, but the ear hats just aren't dropping as quickly as I'd like. No big deal at this point.

I’m down to only needing 1 more ear hat. Funny thing is before this morning I had more ear hats than sabers.

I started on Vader as soon as he became available. 36 hours later, I have all the light sabers - and two, count them, TWO ear hats. Pretty sure this is what I went through with Kylo - started him early enough but the drops were so bad, time ran out before I could get him. (finally pulled him from a free chest)

Vader welcomed, and sending folks on the final celebration quest overnight. Sitting at 40K EC, which feels just unreal to me.

Also, to each their own, but since the top mini reward for this event goes to the top 100, why put this much effort into it?

View attachment 573908
Also, to each their own, but since the top mini reward for this event goes to the top 100, why put this much effort into it?
I was about to post this same observation. There really are some sad lonely people playing this game. I haven't even cracked 100 yet. Not only are they on the game every hour they are awake, it seems, but I couldn't imagine staying up through the night to continually tap spiders for fake prizes.Screenshot_20210508-201150_Kingdoms.jpg

Last edited:
I was about to post this same observation. There really are some sad lonely people playing this game. I haven't even cracked 100 yet. Not only are they on the game every hour they are awake,, but I couldn't imagine staying up through the night to continually tap spiders for fake prizes.View attachment 573974
Yeah, my leaderboard looks a lot like yours, I have not broken 100 either. Finally got my last hat and welcomed Vader and sent on first quest before I call it a night.

I've admittedly tapped on a bunch of spiders, but was pretty much home all day the last two days anyway, and there are a lot of things I could use in the Attraction Enchantment chests and Concession chests still. Going to end up getting top 100 in those.

That being said, no sleep lost, and didn't really stress much to get there either.

71 hours of collecting and I am still sitting at 5 Vader ears. I am going to run out of time on this one.

I've admittedly tapped on a bunch of spiders, but was pretty much home all day the last two days anyway, and there are a lot of things I could use in the Attraction Enchantment chests and Concession chests still. Going to end up getting top 100 in those.

That being said, no sleep lost, and didn't really stress much to get there either.

Pushing for the top 100 is fine. Since I was still collecting for Vader early on, I collected a decent amount on the first day and finished 273(?). I was referring Leaderboard leader having over 200 more than #2 with a day left. That’s just silly since they won’t get anything more than #100.

71 hours of collecting and I am still sitting at 5 Vader ears. I am going to run out of time on this one.

Do you have all the characters and attentions? Do you have other characters ready to level to avoid conflicts? Are you logging in close to the times they finish those jobs? If so, I’d definitely send in a ticket and complain. The fact that you had all the sabres in the first 2 days and only have 5 ear hats means that the game is screwing you. Doubt they will do anything but it never hurts the ask.

Also, drop rates are streaky, I’m convinced they mess around with the rates during the event and you still have 4 days left so you still have a decent shot at finishing. Also, depending on your gem situation you can always use gems to complete him. I think it only costs 30 gems for each ear hat?

Well, I think I am winning the idiot award- as I struggle to get the remaining Vader ears, I leveled up Luke so now have a conflict token smh…

Well, I think I am winning the idiot award- as I struggle to get the remaining Vader ears, I leveled up Luke so now have a conflict token smh…
How many are you down? Did you buy the Tie Fighter Pilot? He was doing very well for me with his one-hour task towards the Vader ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter