Disney Magic Kingdoms - Tips

mikegood2

DIS Veteran
Hey @supernova you quoted and responded to my last post this weekend, right? I know the board was down for close to a day and wonder if they had to recover from a backup?

Anyways, unless I’ve completely lost it and you didn’t post anything, your correct, since the lastest happiness changes the safeguard isn’t necessary anymore. Didn’t realize I was using them less. Had a day or two in the last week or so I hardly play and threw one up out of habit. Now that each smile adds 2 instead of 1 I probably didn’t need to.

With the Raya characters and their shorter job times I’m probably logging in more times a day. Luckily I can collect quicker because I think I only have 18 characters out. Only need 5 more Remy items and I’ll be down to a dozen.

Sandra32

Earning My Ears
Just finished levelling Boun to Level 9 and it tells me it’s now maxed out. Didn’t realise they didn’t go up to Level 10. Is this to stay or is it just this storyline which I have no interest on having not seen the film?

pangyal

#TeamSven
Just finished levelling Boun to Level 9 and it tells me it’s now maxed out. Didn’t realise they didn’t go up to Level 10. Is this to stay or is it just this storyline which I have no interest on having not seen the film?
Isn’t that interesting! I just checked the wiki and it looks like all of those Raya characters do max out at level 9. I wonder if they will add level 10 down the line to keep it aligned with the other groups.

anya.sparrow

No longer earning my VMK stuff :(,
Isn’t that interesting! I just checked the wiki and it looks like all of those Raya characters do max out at level 9. I wonder if they will add level 10 down the line to keep it aligned with the other groups.
Wow, that is strange. It seems so odd that they would limit these characters to 9 when almost all others are at 10. Random intern thinking.

mikegood2

DIS Veteran
According to Reddit, it’s a known issue they are working on a fix. That said it’s strange that they could have that type of glitch In the first place.

Last edited:

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES