Disney Magic Kingdoms

It seems like a continuing trend in the game to make gem characters less and less value. I truly don’t understand the logic. That said, I guess it could be even worse. They could have added the “extra benefit” of having items conflict with one another like theyve done to us n the past.
Eventually she helps with Remy, offering either of his tokens for a 2-hour task, but only after building the restaurant. But for two-hour task, it's a nice way to help collect.

Just got the prompt to welcome Alfredo Linguini. Any time Chief Bogo is used to collect tokens, you know a 12-hour task is involved!

Eventually she helps with Remy, offering either of his tokens for a 2-hour task, but only after building the restaurant. But for two-hour task, it's a nice way to help collect.

Yeah I noticed that and will be able to start that task in just under 6 hours. It’s a small thing, but I woulda liked it if that task became available at a specific level instead of an attraction.

Just got the prompt to welcome Alfredo Linguini. Any time Chief Bogo is used to collect tokens, you know a 12-hour task is involved!
Sounds good! Looks like I’m about a day and a half behind you.

Yeah I noticed that and will be able to start that task in just under 6 hours. It’s a small thing, but I woulda liked it if that task became available at a specific level instead of an attraction.

Sounds good! Looks like I’m about a day and a half behind you.
Two issues. One, Linguini needs 50 of his two tokens. Second, along with the two 12-hour tasks, there is some unnecessary overlapping going on. Guess we're back to artificially stretching the game.

Last edited:

Two issues. One, Linguini needs 50 of his two tokens. Second, alone with the two 12-hour tasks, there is some unnecessary overlapping going on. Guess we're back to artificially stretching the game.
Yeah I can’t wait. Still need 2 ear hats for Remy.

Welcomed Remy yesterday and got him to level two this morning so doing his 2nd task now

My leaderboard for the tapper event isn't too bad so trying for the top spot - figure better to use elixir for the items to try and get the attraction this way rather than 300 gems (which I don't have) to buy it, if I can

Welcomed Remy yesterday and got him to level two this morning so doing his 2nd task now

My leaderboard for the tapper event isn't too bad so trying for the top spot - figure better to use elixir for the items to try and get the attraction this way rather than 300 gems (which I don't have) to buy it, if I can

If you think you have a shot might as well give it a try. I gave up early because my leader was over 60 the first day. Just checked again and they’ve been removed from the leaderboard even though they were there yesterday. New leader is at 58.

If you think you have a shot might as well give it a try. I gave up early because my leader was over 60 the first day. Just checked again and they’ve been removed from the leaderboard even though they were there yesterday. New leader is at 58.
My top 3 are 108, 88, and 78. I'm sure they are legit, and I'm positive that they are taking advantage of the .99 bundle offer... multiple times. Not my style.

My top 3 are 108, 88, and 78. I'm sure they are legit, and I'm positive that they are taking advantage of the .99 bundle offer... multiple times. Not my style.
The highest on my list is like 54. And I am not trying much and in 3rd.

Yeah, I am in first and 2nd place is only 26 ... I waited into the second day before getting my first one so that might have helped me get on a less competitive board

Finally leveling Gord to 10, along with Queen Elinor. It's ridiculous that it took that long to get Gord to 10, especially since it was the only character from that collection to work on. The mini events are boring, and barely worth playing, not even bothering with leaderboard stuff. I hope they have something fun soon, because I have already found myself starting other games.

Finally leveling Gord to 10, along with Queen Elinor. It's ridiculous that it took that long to get Gord to 10, especially since it was the only character from that collection to work on. The mini events are boring, and barely worth playing, not even bothering with leaderboard stuff. I hope they have something fun soon, because I have already found myself starting other games.

Congrats!

I’ve got Queen Elinor and Lord MacGuffin ready to max, but gonna wait to level and save the blankets to level others. Agree the mini event are not worth the time. At least they have the go button, so I do them if I remember when collecting other items. Game did screw me over last night though. I make sure I collect ALL 10 and had 40 when I went to bed last night. When I played this morning it had me at 39. Amazing how much that 1 fire cracker messes up your ranking.

Congrats!

I’ve got Queen Elinor and Lord MacGuffin ready to max, but gonna wait to level and save the blankets to level others. Agree the mini event are not worth the time. At least they have the go button, so I do them if I remember when collecting other items. Game did screw me over last night though. I make sure I collect ALL 10 and had 40 when I went to bed last night. When I played this morning it had me at 39. Amazing how much that 1 fire cracker messes up your ranking.
Finished up the two of them just now. The others have a bit of a way to go to level to 9 or 10.

In other news, I only need 8 more soup pots and 6 ear hats to welcome Linguini.

Finished up the two of them just now. The others have a bit of a way to go to level to 9 or 10.

In other news, I only need 8 more soup pots and 6 ear hats to welcome Linguini.

I should also have Lord Dingwall ready to Max tonight. Lord Macintosh should also be ready for level 9 and the King ready to take to level 8 overnight.

Colette - 8
Remy - 4
Linguini - 25/50, 34/50

Queen - READY TO MAX
Merida - 8
King - Leveling to 8 overnight
MacGuffin - READY TO MAX
Macintosh - 9 (tomorrow?)
Dingwall - READY TO MAX (tonight?)

Shock - 9

Strangely after my being stuck at x9 🧨 most of yesterday, it “fixed“ itself last night and my number has ended at 0 last night on. My placement also shot up noticibly last night, so I’m thinking it was a glitch that they fixed?

I should also have Lord Dingwall ready to Max tonight. Lord Macintosh should also be ready for level 9 and the King ready to take to level 8 overnight.

Colette - 8
Remy - 4
Linguini - 25/50, 34/50

Queen - READY TO MAX
Merida - 8
King - Leveling to 8 overnight
MacGuffin - READY TO MAX
Macintosh - 9 (tomorrow?)
Dingwall - READY TO MAX (tonight?)

Shock - 9

Strangely after my being stuck at x9 🧨 most of yesterday, it “fixed“ itself last night and my number has ended at 0 last night on. My placement also shot up noticibly last night, so I’m thinking it was a glitch that they fixed?
Mine sometimes doesn't register the first or second time I check. But toggling between the three tabs usually fixes it for me.

In other news, I was able to welcome Linguini this morning. He is nearly done with his first four-hour task.

Last edited:
Time for a character check, I guess:

Colette - 8 (ready for 9)
Remy - 5
Linguini - 4

Queen - 10
Merida - 8
King - 8
MacGuffin - 10
Macintosh - 9
Dingwall - 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter