Disney Magic Kingdoms

Am I going crazy or did more unopened land appear in the back corner of the game.

Behind Big Thunder Mountain? If so, that was added in an update about a month ago. I have T opened it, even though I have enough Magic, because it’s too expensive.

I really don't understand all the complaints on Facebook about "more land" and "remove the character limit". It's been explained multiple times why they put that in place and yet people still complain about it. They gave us storage to compensate. Also the complaints about chests that people willingly pay for and know that it's a tossup about what they'll receive.

Behind Big Thunder Mountain? If so, that was added in an update about a month ago. I have T opened it, even though I have enough Magic, because it’s too expensive.
Got anything else better to do with your useless dozens of millions of magic?

No I opened that. This is on the opposite corner along the back. There is a pirate ship in the water. I know the ship was always there but I didn’t think there was that much unopened land.

Got anything else better to do with your useless dozens of millions of magic?

I could ask you the same question why you didn’t use yours, lol. Seriously though in no rush for it and it Weill still be there if I want it later.

Also while I can afford the land, I think you have almost twice as much Magic as I do? I’m at 27M Magic.

Last edited:
And with that, I am down to just my Brave characters. The only thing Merlin is offering these days is a character scroll. Time for this semester's crop of Gameloft interns to bring on some new content already...

And with that, I am down to just my Brave characters. The only thing Merlin is offering these days is a character scroll. Time for this semester's crop of Gameloft interns to bring on some new content already...
Awesome work. Yzma and flower are nearly done. Baby yoda is close. But it is the Nightmare kids that are killing me right now. Not having the premium earned attraction really slowed their progress down.

Awesome work. Yzma and flower are nearly done. Baby yoda is close. But it is the Nightmare kids that are killing me right now. Not having the premium earned attraction really slowed their progress down.
I don't have it either, but somehow managed to plug along. Really glad to be able to return a bunch of characters, along with attractions which I no longer need.

Still stuck with Shock here, and only at L8, so it's going to take "forever" to get rid of her. I also don't have the premium attraction and it's definitely taking a long time to grind out those tokens.

Congrats! I just finished Baby Yoda last night

Same here. I’m just down to Brave and the kids. Have Lock and Barrel at level 9 and Shock at 8.

Still stuck with Shock here, and only at L8, so it's going to take "forever" to get rid of her. I also don't have the premium attraction and it's definitely taking a long time to grind out those tokens.

Same here! She’s been one of the toughest characters for me to ever level. Not having Oogie Boogie Spin definitely hurts and the 🤬 building enhancements also doesn’t help. Like I said last week, I though I had leveled one of the attractions that collectEd her items up months ago. Realized I didn’t because they had to be empty to level them up.

The iPhone update is available. Remy is the first character you can start on, if you are that far along and/or buy the girl for 500 gems or they have a package with her and tokens for 9.99.

note: 50 of each token and 500,000 magic to welcome him with mostly longer time of 6 or 12 hours for the two main tokens and 2 hours for the common token. Plan on working for a long time.

Last edited:
So, as of now, Remy's Ratatouille Adventure will only be available as a leaderboard award from a tapper event February 4-9. So annoying when they do that. And just FYI a Striking Gold event starting this week, Thursday 1/28.

So, as of now, Remy's Ratatouille Adventure will only be available as a leaderboard award from a tapper event February 4-9. So annoying when they do that. And just FYI a Striking Gold event starting this week, Thursday 1/28.
Leaderboard or milestone?

The iPhone update is available. Remy is the first character you can start on, if you are that far along and/or buy the girl for 500 gems or they have a package with her and tokens for 9.99.
Asking for cash right out of the gate, huh?? Typical...

On a side note, I notice that the Bride is now dropping common tokens once again. I guess it's to help us (eventually) get the Tower of Terror to Level 4. Oh yeah, that'll be done by tomorrow, I'm sure.

Last edited:

note: 50 of each token and 500,000 magic to welcome him with mostly longer time of 6 or 12 hours for the two main tokens and 2 hours for the common token. Plan on working for a long time.
I'll say that at least it is a preview of what it will take to go from 9 to 10. The 2 hour common token is dang ridiculous. AND not many can collect it. I did send randall out to collect haunted mansion tokens. I'll try enchanting Tower of Terror to level 4 to get ---- common tokens. Since I've had it in storage, I have a lot of leveling to get there.

If it’s only for leaderboard position I’m not gonna even try. That event will be a bloodbath. If it’s a milestone than I‘ll definitely make sure I get it.

Leaderboard or milestone?

Asking for cash right out of the gate, huh?? Typical...

On a side note, I notice that the Bride is now dropping common tokens once again. Wonder why??

Actually I much prefer this approach. Let the impatient people pay for it if they want. The rest of us collect for it, especially since it’s permanent content.

I'll say that at least it is a preview of what it will take to go from 9 to 10. The 2 hour common token is dang ridiculous. AND not many can collect it. I did send randall out to collect haunted mansion tokens. I'll try enchanting Tower of Terror to level 4 to get ---- common tokens. Since I've had it in storage, I have a lot of leveling to get there.
Same. Although even if I had it out, I'm not sure I would have been enchanting it anyway. Then again, they must have just made it an enchantable (word??) building, since the Bride stopped dropping common tokens a while ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter