Disney Magic Kingdoms

For me I am still waiting on 2 hats, my drop rate has been awful for hats. Should but not guaranteed sometime today.

So far so good with this event. I think the biggest surprise so far is that Apollo Creed's name is Greef Karga. Granted I haven't watched all of the episodes, but did they ever really give Weathers a name??

Haven't bothered examining my old characters in a while, so this will be all new news for me:

Mandalorian - 5
Kuiil - 4
Cara Dune - 2 (2 hats away from 3)
Greef Karga - 4

Yzma - 9
Bride - 9

Lock - 6
Shock - 5
Barrel - 7

Last edited:
still need 2 check protectors for Cara (and that is with the Razor Crest enchanted to level 3).

Hopefully will get to welcome here mid-day today

Haven't bothered examining my old characters in a while, so this will be all new news for me:

Mandalorian - 5
Kuiil - 4
Cara Dune - 2 (2 hats away from 3)
Greef Karga - 4

Yzma - 9
Bride - 9

Lock - 6
Shock - 5
Barrel - 7

So far so good with this event. I think the biggest surprise so far is that Apollo Creed's name is Greef Karga. Granted I haven't watched all of the episodes, but did they ever really give Weathers a name??

So just Welcoming Cara then several leveling to work on for all the Mandalorian characters

I don’t think I have gotten even one Cara hat from Razor Crest. Has anyone else gotten any from that item.

Navarro City cost me 10,000 in event currency. Took 4 hours to build, and then Cara had a task there. Most likely to go search for something. Friggin' one-trick-ponies.

Navarro City cost me 10,000 in event currency. Took 4 hours to build, and then Cara had a task there. Most likely to go search for something. Friggin' one-trick-ponies.

Looks like your quite a bit farther along than I am andI though I things were going well for me thru yesterday. Been stuck at 7/8 Dune hats since last night. That final hat just won’t drop. Have 2 more hat jobs ending in the next 1/2 hour and will not be happy if that final hat doesn’t drop.

It seems like you always have really good drop rates for welcoming event characters. Feels like mine are really good, or really bad?

Five hours until I can start the joint task for Cara and the Mandalorian to "take a breather". He's at 5 and she's at 4. I wonder if this will be the trigger that will hit the timewall? Still four days though.

Five hours until I can start the joint task for Cara and the Mandalorian to "take a breather". He's at 5 and she's at 4. I wonder if this will be the trigger that will hit the timewall? Still four days though.

According to the walkthrough, there is one more 12 hour task after "take a breather", but you will still hit the timewall well in advance of launch of The Child.

Does anyone know what the issue with the most recent update was?

edit: never mind, probably the game constantly crashing for iOS users.

According to the walkthrough, there is one more 12 hour task after "take a breather", but you will still hit the timewall well in advance of launch of The Child.
Thanks for that. I never bother with scouting ahead for things like this. I figure it'll come along as it has to. At least I can wait a few more hours before the 2-hour, then the long half-day thing. Still way too much time for the Yoda kid thing. Figured it was because welcoming Cara was going to take much longer than it did. Oh well. The whole game has been about waiting anyway, so I didn't expect this to be any different.

Does anyone know what the issue with the most recent update was?

edit: never mind, probably the game constantly crashing for iOS users.
Plus they had to fix the random issue that popped up with Gord, for whatever the hell reason. Really does seem to be built by a bunch of amateurs, huh??

Thanks for that. I never bother with scouting ahead for things like this. I figure it'll come along as it has to. At least I can wait a few more hours before the 2-hour, then the long half-day thing. Still way too much time for the Yoda kid thing. Figured it was because welcoming Cara was going to take much longer than it did. Oh well. The whole game has been about waiting anyway, so I didn't expect this to be any different.

I think you have gotten luckier than most with token drops. I look because I have a nasty habit of sending people out on long tasks when they end up being needed for the event. :) I have built Nevarro City and started the next quest for Mando and Greef, but there are still several quests left after that. I will likely eventually hit the timewall as well though. I haven't bothered working on either trophy event and am just banking event currency since speculation is The Child will be around 15k.

I think you have gotten luckier than most with token drops. I look because I have a nasty habit of sending people out on long tasks when they end up being needed for the event. :) I have built Nevarro City and started the next quest for Mando and Greef, but there are still several quests left after that. I will likely eventually hit the timewall as well though. I haven't bothered working on either trophy event and am just banking event currency since speculation is The Child will be around 15k.
I don't need the useless trophy, so I've skipped both in lieu of currency or tokens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter