Disney Magic Kingdoms

Don't forget to buy the tokens, at least. I'll forego the one gem if it means sending characters out for a few less tokens later on.
I totally accomplished that. I am really glad that I did. Epic and Legendary? Owl is going to be hanging out for months.

Hey All, I broke my phone! When I went to install Kingdoms again; my progress didn't come up when I logged into my facebook like usual. I contacted game support and they told me a couple times that they found my Level 54 game save file; and have sent it to my device -- all I am to do is reload the app; and I should receive a pop-up to load the save file? To no avail . . . I seriously have a chain with 20 emails in it where they keep saying "I have loaded the save file; you'll recieve a pop up" . . . this has been going for like 5-6 days now? Does anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Any success? I saw a post from 2017 that looks like this is not going to happen... TIA!
I have had to get a new phone twice now while playing DMK and have always restored the game from my backup. Don't have any experience with having to contact support. Sorry. This may be a dumb question, but did you google your specific problem?

Do we have any idea who the helpers in the next tower challenge are?
I think it is too soon to have any idea. They usually hold regular events before they do another tower challenge, unless there was an announcement I missed.

I know I have a little OCD, but does it bother anyone else that the Hercules characters come before the Onward characters in game play since the tower update? Makes no sense to me.

I think it is too soon to have any idea. They usually hold regular events before they do another tower challenge, unless there was an announcement I missed.

There's a "Refresh" cocoa token on the daily reward calendar toward the end of this month, which has some of us thinking there must be another Tower Challenge coming then.

There's a "Refresh" cocoa token on the daily reward calendar toward the end of this month, which has some of us thinking there must be another Tower Challenge coming then.
Gotcha. Thanks. I wonder if it might be for Mulan then, since Disney+ decided to release it directly?

I know I have a little OCD, but does it bother anyone else that the Hercules characters come before the Onward characters in game play since the tower update? Makes no sense to me.
My Hercules characters come after my Onward characters as I would expect. I am surprised yours are the other way around.

My Hercules characters come after my Onward characters as I would expect. I am surprised yours are the other way around.
Really? In my "castle" there are fine (where you check their status, etc), but when I am just in the main game and doing normal stuff Onward is last. It makes me nuts.

Is there some way to see in the game which characters drop the gold trophies?
  • Mickey Mouse: Play Trumpet (2h, Level 3)
  • Pluto: Stop and Sniff (1h, Level 1)
  • Goofy: Attend a Show (2h, Level 1)
  • Woody: Taking a Break (6h, Level 3)
  • Hamm: Rolling Ride (4h, Level 1)
  • Rex: Happy Dance (1h, Level 1)
  • EVE: Scout on Space Mountain (6h, Level 10)
  • Snow White: Bringing Over Lunch (2h, Level 2)
  • Snow Prince: One Love (4h, Level 1)
  • Bashful: Washing Up with Bashful (1h, Level 1)
  • Doc: Washing Up with Doc (1h, Level 1)
  • Sneezy: Washing Up with Sneezy (1h, Level 1)
  • Dopey: Washing Up with Dopey (1h, Level 1)
  • Happy: Washing Up with Happy (1h, Level 1)
  • Grumpy: Washing Up with Grumpy (1h, Level 1)
  • Sleepy: Washing Up with Sleepy (1h, Level 1)
  • The Queen: Selling Apples (2h, Level 2)

I didn’t notice until today how unnecessarily long this trophy filler content is.

Which make the worthless rewards even more annoying! Top 3 gets you a Magic Mirror Trophy destined for Merlin’s cauldron and a few worthless tokens. My plan was get all my event rewards, which I just did right, then ignore it. Problem is I’m also collecting vases so I can level up my next Hercules character. So right now I’m in 1st with 56 trophy lead over 2nd and 73 trophy lead over 4th place. So I’ll probably try to finish top 3. Because I’m an idiot! :rotfl:

Anyone remember how you can get the listing of all your tokens and how many of each you have? I know I’ve pulled up that list, but can’t remember how.

Last edited:
Which make the worthless rewards even more annoying! Top 3 gets you a Magic Mirror Trophy destined for Merlin’s cauldron and a few worthless tokens. My plan was get all my event rewards, which I just did right, then ignore it. Problem is I’m also collecting vases so I can level up my next Hercules character. So right now I’m in 1st with 56 trophy lead over 2nd and 73 trophy lead over 4th place. So I’ll probably try to finish top 3. Because I’m an idiot! :rotfl:

I'll take your trophy if you don't want it. :)

All kidding aside, I ended up having to be at my dad's most of the day yesterday anyway, so I just shipped everybody on a long task before leaving and then waited to open the game until 10 p.m. PT (14 hours after reset).

Currently sitting in second on my leaderboard with 54, with 4th place 27 trophies behind. Probably will finish 3rd (it seems like the person in 3rd now can collect in much bigger chunks than I can, and probably has many of the dwarves).

As for the Muses' Vases, I've been mentally done with those. I'm not feeling the love for collecting another 1500 of those or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter