Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well even though I complained about all the item conflicts with the nymph items, I had incredibly good drop rates and finished them this morning. Also finished the 10 Hades battles a few hours ago, so I’ve hit the progress wall and have nothing to do until I can welcome Hades in 3 1/2 days. Usually would be happy about that, but have to get ready for a vacation that I leave for on Saturday and not sure how much I’ll be able to play near the event end. Realy wish I could do something the next 3 1/2 days other than collect items. 🤷‍♂️ Has anyone read about level requirements for Hades? Trying to figure out if I should get everyone ready to level or level one or two characters up.

I've gone two days with no hat drops(0/4) for Hercules to get to level 2. I have one nymph left(9/10). I don't see much chance in getting Hades at this point. What's with the gift that just popped up?

I've gone two days with no hat drops(0/4) for Hercules to get to level 2. I have one nymph left(9/10). I don't see much chance in getting Hades at this point. What's with the gift that just popped up?

I worked on nymphs before I leveled everyone so not to have conflicts for Nymph drops and then leveled everyone, so just finishing up quests, not sure what’s next but all the drops for me have been slow as well. I also got the gifts this morning, did the interns do something wrong lol. We still have several days to work toward Hades so you may still get him.

Wonderful. Magic that I don't need, a small bit of elixir, a decoration and a concession stand that I already have, and enchantment for a useless attraction that I will never help me. The only thing that I could use are the gems. Thanks for nothing, interns.

After finishing the quests with everyone, I got the quest to battle Hades. After that do you get the Welcome Hades quest.

Has anyone else noticed that it is easier to achieve higher happiness lately? I have been having a HORRIBLE time increasing my happiness since they made the big change the other way, what about a year ago?

Has anyone else noticed that it is easier to achieve higher happiness lately? I have been having a HORRIBLE time increasing my happiness since they made the big change the other way, what about a year ago?

I’ve found it can really be hit and miss day to day. Some days, like today, I’ve got no problem and my park is filled will people asking for wishes. Other days it seems like they game just doesn’t have many asking, or even worse have multiple kids asking for the same character and you can’t fulfill the requests because you have then off on a long job. Or even better, you saw the request seconds after you sent that character off on a 12 hour job. :rotfl:

Anyone else struggling with the common token this event? I haven’t checked in here since the event began, but I’m stuck because I can’t level up Phil and Megs because I’m so short on common tokens. Ugh!
Common tokens have been a problem for everyone I think. While I collected for the Nymphs I focused on collecting enough of the common tokens and leveled everyone when I started the quests. I am now back collecting to try to have enough for Hades.

So any thoughts on which attraction to enchant for Hades? Or will his tokens require level 3 enchantments and beyond? I did the Zeus temple to help with Herc.

So any thoughts on which attraction to enchant for Hades? Or will his tokens require level 3 enchantments and beyond? I did the Zeus temple to help with Herc.

The Zeus Temple at level 2 should help with his Belt Sash, while the Training Grounds at level 2 collect the Hades Ear Token.
I’ve found it can really be hit and miss day to day. Some days, like today, I’ve got no problem and my park is filled will people asking for wishes. Other days it seems like they game just doesn’t have many asking, or even worse have multiple kids asking for the same character and you can’t fulfill the requests because you have then off on a long job. Or even better, you saw the request seconds after you sent that character off on a 12 hour job. :rotfl:

Agree with @mikegood2 there. There've been some days where I'm over 90% ecstatic and waiting to click on already fulfilled wishes, and other days where I'm struggling to maintain ecstatic at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter