Disney Magic Kingdoms

OK, I know "hate" is a strong word, but I really hate the Always Up Quest Pylon. I have only two things on it right now, and I'm playing on an iPad Mini (good sized screen) and I still feel like it is in my way!

Also, I wish there was a way to "store" quests and get them off the list. I have a Side Quest for Jack Sparrow that requires his Coat costume, which I do not have and have no plans of ever getting. The only reason I even have Jack is because I pulled him out of a reward chest some time ago. But this stupid Side Quest is now going to sit on my permanently visible Quest Pylon forever.

OK, I know "hate" is a strong word, but I really hate the Always Up Quest Pylon. I have only two things on it right now, and I'm playing on an iPad Mini (good sized screen) and I still feel like it is in my way!

Also, I wish there was a way to "store" quests and get them off the list. I have a Side Quest for Jack Sparrow that requires his Coat costume, which I do not have and have no plans of ever getting. The only reason I even have Jack is because I pulled him out of a reward chest some time ago. But this stupid Side Quest is now going to sit on my permanently visible Quest Pylon forever.

yeap pretty much as you can no longer hide the quest bar

I have used iTunes gift cards to buy the shop/character bundles during the events. It honestly depends on the event, but for Aladdin, I will definitely buy the bundle.

It will depend on you on which bundle to buy. Some I find worth it and others I do not. It also depends on how many gems I have available during the event.

I wouldn't purchase any of the bundles that they offer when an event is not going on. Those I don't find worth it.

Btw...Rockchalk! :)
can someone please tell me how to use the Itunes gift card on magic kingdoms game I also have a $10.00 gift card

Never punted as hard on a tapper event as this raven one. Every hour with no milestones AND they don’t drop EC.

Plus the leaderboard prizes aren't anything great either AND what you get if you are first is only marginally better than if you are ranked 1,000

On the plus side, the event is moving along ok so far - currently int first battle with Hades

Never punted as hard on a tapper event as this raven one. Every hour with no milestones AND they don’t drop EC.
Plus the leaderboard prizes aren't anything great either AND what you get if you are first is only marginally better than if you are ranked 1,000

On the plus side, the event is moving along ok so far - currently int first battle with Hades

Also planned on punting but needed to build up my dice and lamp supply, so I set an hour timer during the day, collected those and did a quick search for ravens. Finished collecting what I wanted for the other two, so I’m just planning on ignoring ravens tomorrow and happily take my top 500 rewards. Seems kinda odd that ravens were hourly when the Pegasus clouds and most items are 4 or more.

Also feel like everything is moving along nicely and should finish my final Hades battle before going to bed. Hopefully it doesn’t lead into a shorter quest and is a longer one that can Go overnight.

How high are people planning on leveling there Hercules characters? I usually tend to level event characters to high, but didn’t level enough last event.

Just started leveling Ian to level 10 so figured it’s time to check my progress.

Hercules
Phil - 3 (ready for 4)
Meg - 3
Pegasus - 2

Pocahontas
Meeko
Pocahontas - 7

Onward
Dad - 9 (need 21 hats)
Manticore - 9

Lady & the Tramp
Lady
- 8 (need 2 hats)

Aladdin
Sultan

I usually try to get my event Characters to at least level 5 or 6, that is usually enough for the final battles

After the first battle with Hades Meg has a task she needs to be level 3 for, I am one item away for that

There's another event task this week that requires both Phil and Meg to be level 4. I've got Phil ready to level to 4, and Meg just leveled up to 3 last night.

I've also started the battle with Hades, glad to hear I don't seem to be behind. I just collect the ravens when I happen to be playing, I'm not going out of my way for them. I was a little concerned as I was delayed on getting the second building due to lack of event currency, but that doesn't seem to have slowed up anything. I really wish given the lack of land though that they would start making these buildings smaller. I had put things away to make way for the new, but the new stuff was still too big for the space I opened up.

There's another event task this week that requires both Phil and Meg to be level 4. I've got Phil ready to level to 4, and Meg just leveled up to 3 last night.

Yep that’s the second (or third) quest after you complete the first Hades battle. It’s right after the Meg quest that requires her to be level 4 [correction it was level 3] . My Phil is also ready for 4, but still have to wait an hour for him to finish a job.

EDIT: Corrected my previous comment about Meg level 4, it was actually level 3. So sadly, I probably won’t be able to do that start the quest they both need to be level 4 until tomorrow.

Last edited:
I need 6 more leaves and I can FINALLY welcome Meeko. His tokens just wouldn’t drop for me not to mention only 3 characters collect leaves. Pocahontas characters are going to take forever.

I need 6 more leaves and I can FINALLY welcome Meeko. His tokens just wouldn’t drop for me not to mention only 3 characters collect leaves. Pocahontas characters are going to take forever.

Pretty much the same for me regarding Meeko’s tokens. They have been so slow. Still need 5 Raspberries and a number of leaves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!