Disney Magic Kingdoms

Found this for anyone interested:

Week Two (8/16-8/22)
  • Welcome Squirt, 2h
  • Crush (lvl 4) + Squirt (lvl 1), 4h
  • Build Crush's Coaster, 8h (requires Nemo lvl 4 + 10000 EC)
  • Crush (lvl 4) + Squirt (lvl 2), 6h
  • Nemo, 2h (lvl 5)
  • Squirt, 4h (lvl 3)
  • Crush, 12h (lvl 5)
  • Welcome Dory (unlocks Fri 8/23)
Week Three/Four (8/23-9/3)
  • Welcome Dory, 4h
  • Dory (lvl 1) + Nemo (lvl 5), 6h
  • Build the FN Submarine Voyage, 8h (requires Dory lvl 2 + 14000 EC)
  • Dory, 8h (lvl 2)
  • Try to Free Marlin, x8--Crush (lvl 6) 6h/Squirt (lvl 4) 4h/Bruce (lvl ?) 2h?
  • Crush (lvl 6) + Squirt (lvl 4), 6h AND Dory (lvl 2) + Nemo (lvl 5), 8h
  • Free Marlin, x10--Nemo (lvl 6) 8h/Dory (lvl 3) 4h/Hank (lvl ?) 2h?
  • Welcome Marlin, 8h
  • Nemo (lvl 6) + Marlin (lvl 1), 4h
  • Nemo (lvl 6) + Marlin (lvl 2), 6h
  • Marlin (lvl 3) + Dory (lvl 3), 12h
  • THE END!

Can someone please tell me how many of these freaking enchantment-enabling tokens (beach balls, pirate flags, etc) there are to collect?
I think it changes depending on if you have enhanced any attractions, of which I have done only one or two total I think, but I have:
Balloons: 1,581
Beach balls: 1,250
Pirate flags: 750
Wall-E things: not sure, can't view them to my knowledge

Around the last update it finally stopped prompting me to re-start collecting them every other time I logged in like it had for weeks previous, so as far as I know I am 'full' on each of those items for now.

I think it changes depending on if you have enhanced any attractions, of which I have done only one or two total I think, but I have:
Balloons: 1,581
Beach balls: 1,250
Pirate flags: 750
Wall-E things: not sure, can't view them to my knowledge

Around the last update it finally stopped prompting me to re-start collecting them every other time I logged in like it had for weeks previous, so as far as I know I am 'full' on each of those items for now.
Can someone please tell me how many of these freaking enchantment-enabling tokens (beach balls, pirate flags, etc) there are to collect?
Not sure why anyone's bothering to do this. Even if you enchant one building, you'll still have to wait to build up the other required items. Scrolls aren't something we can stock up on. I gave up on wasting time collecting the common tokens and will only try for them as I need them. For now, I keep those characters at home. Because I'm NOT going to spend time collecting nearly 1600 balloons.

well, finally got the last shell and welcomed Squirt yesterday evening and was able to do the 4-hour task overnight. Currently bulding Crush's Coaster

Found this for anyone interested:

Week Two (8/16-8/22)
  • Welcome Squirt, 2h
  • Crush (lvl 4) + Squirt (lvl 1), 4h
  • Build Crush's Coaster, 8h (requires Nemo lvl 4 + 10000 EC)
  • Crush (lvl 4) + Squirt (lvl 2), 6h
  • Nemo, 2h (lvl 5)
  • Squirt, 4h (lvl 3)
  • Crush, 12h (lvl 5)
  • Welcome Dory (unlocks Fri 8/23)
Week Three/Four (8/23-9/3)
  • Welcome Dory, 4h
  • Dory (lvl 1) + Nemo (lvl 5), 6h
  • Build the FN Submarine Voyage, 8h (requires Dory lvl 2 + 14000 EC)
  • Dory, 8h (lvl 2)
  • Try to Free Marlin, x8--Crush (lvl 6) 6h/Squirt (lvl 4) 4h/Bruce (lvl ?) 2h?
  • Crush (lvl 6) + Squirt (lvl 4), 6h AND Dory (lvl 2) + Nemo (lvl 5), 8h
  • Free Marlin, x10--Nemo (lvl 6) 8h/Dory (lvl 3) 4h/Hank (lvl ?) 2h?
  • Welcome Marlin, 8h
  • Nemo (lvl 6) + Marlin (lvl 1), 4h
  • Nemo (lvl 6) + Marlin (lvl 2), 6h
  • Marlin (lvl 3) + Dory (lvl 3), 12h
  • THE END!

thanks for posting this - good to know I need to level up Nemo to 5

Waiting for Squirt's ears to level him up. Just poking along. Will probably get the welcome Dory task right before she opens. I have enough gems for Hank, just trying to decide whether I get him or not.

I am on my third cycle though to get the last wat token to level Squirt up to 2 so he can do that mission with Crush. So that will probably not happen until after work at the earliest unless I take a late lunch. We'll see. I likely will get Hank, I have plenty of gems and lots of people to level up to replenish those gems.

Welcomed Squirt overnight now I am building Crush’s Coaster.
Would have been nice to hit build before I went to bed but oh well is what it is.

Welcomed Squirt overnight now I am building Crush’s Coaster.
Would have been nice to hit build before I went to bed but oh well is what it is.

I managed to build the coaster overnight. I'm doing the 4 hour Squirt task, and then it looks like a 12 hour Crush before I can start on Dory.

I managed to build the coaster overnight. I'm doing the 4 hour Squirt task, and then it looks like a 12 hour Crush before I can start on Dory.

I just got to the Welcome Dory after the 12 hour was finished when I got up this morning.

I just got squirt this morning so after hitting the time wall I feel behind again. Really annoying drop rate especially after logging in almost every two hours.

Used gems to get Hank and in not shocking counterintuitive stupidity, despite listing as helping with Dory, he has multiple token drop conflicts for her tokens. Getting Hank could potentially make it take longer to Welcome Dory than without him.

Hank is available now - 300 gems or $5.99 for the bundle for him and items to level him up

... guess I will not be getting hank

Used gems to get Hank and in not shocking counterintuitive stupidity, despite listing as helping with Dory, he has multiple token drop conflicts for her tokens. Getting Hank could potentially make it take longer to Welcome Dory than without him.

I went ahead and got Hank as well big keep in mind he only needs 2 of each token just leave him at 1 for now. Should not take much longer.

So, so far behind. In Windows, I still need 4 more Shell patterns to even Welcome Squirt. In IOS, I am waiting for an ear hat to level Squirt to 3 so I can do the next task. I've never not been at the next "Welcome Character" point when the next part unlocked before. But with family obligations, I am really limited to checking 3 times per day on my laptop, and only a little bit more on my phone. With the long tasks, it just isn't working out. And I haven't been able to do the mini challenges, so I can't get Nemo Relics. Vicious cycle to anyone who doesn't spend money.

So, so far behind. In Windows, I still need 4 more Shell patterns to even Welcome Squirt. In IOS, I am waiting for an ear hat to level Squirt to 3 so I can do the next task. I've never not been at the next "Welcome Character" point when the next part unlocked before. But with family obligations, I am really limited to checking 3 times per day on my laptop, and only a little bit more on my phone. With the long tasks, it just isn't working out. And I haven't been able to do the mini challenges, so I can't get Nemo Relics. Vicious cycle to anyone who doesn't spend money.

I use IOS as my main one but have one on Windows but only get what I get there. Look in on it 2-3 times a day only so just have thru Crush. Probably won’t even get welcome for Squirt. Lol so good work Have gotten all so far on IOS

I think this is the event where the 'teach' us that we should buy bundles and/or use gems for the Radiant Chests. In all previous events, I've always hit the character walls 1-3 days before the character is available. On this event, I'm currently half way through the final 12-hour quest before welcoming Dory. All because I refuse to cave to either of the methods to enhance the Nemo attractions.

Speaking of which...I know there has been some evidence in the past couple of events that the delayed-start approach to tapper events no longer works as well but it really hosed me this time. I started the clam tapper one day late and after collecting my first 10 clams, I was on a board where the top 50 all had 50 clams already. Ended up in 3,000+ place and no Radiant Chest. :charac2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter