Disney Magic Kingdoms

I hit the time wall last night, just waiting for Squirt to open up. Makes me nervous after the Moana event- I had thought I was doing really well only to end up scrambling in vain to collect the remaining tokens for Moana within the last few days. This time I'm using gems to purchase the premium characters which is something I didn't do last time. I finally have enough saved up again, and I love both Finding Nemo and Finding Dory, so I don't mind using the gems.

I hit the time wall last night, just waiting for Squirt to open up. Makes me nervous after the Moana event- I had thought I was doing really well only to end up scrambling in vain to collect the remaining tokens for Moana within the last few days. This time I'm using gems to purchase the premium characters which is something I didn't do last time. I finally have enough saved up again, and I love both Finding Nemo and Finding Dory, so I don't mind using the gems.

I used gems on Bruce and he has been very helpful on tokens but not sure if I will get the Octopus even though I have the gems. He does not look helpful.

Resorted to drastic measures today: I put literally everything in storage except for the California Screaming area and those that dropped tokens...

All for the sake of finding those 🤬 crabs

It was also the first time I used the “store all zone” feature which was actually quite gratifying. My park might stay empty for the foreseeable future

Resorted to drastic measures today: I put literally everything in storage except for the California Screaming area and those that dropped tokens...

It was also the first time I used the “store all zone” feature which was actually quite gratifying. My park might stay empty for the foreseeable future

I have been considering doing that too.

Those 🤬 crabs are some of the hardest Items I can remember trying to find in this game. Didn’t resort to putting all my stuff away, but I decided it was time to start using my iPad to play other than my phone. Find them much easier to find that way.

Then I realized how much of a waste it is to even do that, because unless your top 50 it really doesn’t matter how you finish. The extra 50 EC and radiant chest aren’t worth the effort to finish top 50, especially since people (not me) will be setting alarms to get them. The difference between 51 and 5000 is a ONLY 250 EC.

Those 🤬 crabs are some of the hardest Items I can remember trying to find in this game. Didn’t resort to putting all my stuff away, but I decided it was time to start using my iPad to play other than my phone. Find them much easier to find that way.

Then I realized how much of a waste it is to even do that, because unless your top 50 it really doesn’t matter how you finish. The extra 50 EC and radiant chest aren’t worth the effort to finish top 50, especially since people (not me) will be setting alarms to get them. The difference between 51 and 5000 is a ONLY 250 EC.

Exactly my thoughts.

So,the only way to unlock half of the opportunities at Squirt's tokens are by reaching the first enchantment on The Seas with Nemo and Friends, and the only way to do that is to either buy their bundle or buy radiant chests to get the Finding Nemo Relics. I stopped spending any money on this game long ago because of their obvious attempts to force us to spend money, so guess we'll just have to see if we ever get any radiant chests through game play. I swear every decision they have made about this game lately make me like this game less and less.

So,the only way to unlock half of the opportunities at Squirt's tokens are by reaching the first enchantment on The Seas with Nemo and Friends, and the only way to do that is to either buy their bundle or buy radiant chests to get the Finding Nemo Relics. I stopped spending any money on this game long ago because of their obvious attempts to force us to spend money, so guess we'll just have to see if we ever get any radiant chests through game play. I swear every decision they have made about this game lately make me like this game less and less.
Totally agree. And if you go the Radiant Chest route, it's 30 gems per chest and the Finding Nemo Relic (x2) is listed as a 20% chance. So being able to only buy one Radiant Chest per day and the 20% drop rate, you could be looking at a decent chunk of gems and a week or more to collect the Relics. Total ploy to get players to waste gems or buy the bundle. Squirt can wait.

Poor Hei Hei has been bonked on the head by me so many times thinking he’s a crab.
I agree with all of you about this game becoming a money grab. It has really turned me off. Forcing us to design a junk pile of a Park is not how this game is advertised. The enhancements are brutal. And there is NO WAY I’m using gems or cash to purchase chests at a slight percentage to upgrade my Seas building. Nice try Gameloft.
As a player from day one, I find this new direction very disappointing. I’ve begun to lose interest. My husband used to make fun of me playing the game so often. If I wasn’t playing it, he’d joke that the characters miss me. The other day he asked if I play it at all anymore as he’s seen me more interested in other games. I only log in a couple of times a day now and haven’t finished a character collection beginning with the Moana event. In the past, I would make sure I collected everyone. Now I really don’t care. “I get who I get...And I don’t get upset”

Yeah, the fact that the N

Yeah, I'm pretty put out by this myself. They have made it so there's no surefire way to get these enchantment tokens. I refuse to pay money or gems for chests that MIGHT give me a chance to earn what I need to enchant these buildings. I'm very disappointed that they would tie a bunch of character tasks to something like this.

Yeah, the fact that the N

Yeah, I'm pretty put out by this myself. They have made it so there's no surefire way to get these enchantment tokens. I refuse to pay money or gems for chests that MIGHT give me a chance to earn what I need to enchant these buildings. I'm very disappointed that they would tie a bunch of character tasks to something like this.

I firmly believe they are trying their best to only have people willing to spend money finishing any more.

I firmly believe they are trying their best to only have people willing to spend money finishing any more.

I completely agree. I'm really hoping it backfires on them. Facebook is full of comments right now from people who admit to spending more money than they should have in the past on this game, but won't give another cent after recent changes. It's the only thing that's going to spur them into reconsidering the direction the game is taking.

If it’s any consolation, I’ve noticed from the event goals, we don’t have a gem attraction this time around. Likely the counterbalance to the need for relic tokens and enchantments.

If it’s any consolation, I’ve noticed from the event goals, we don’t have a gem attraction this time around. Likely the counterbalance to the need for relic tokens and enchantments.

I think they made it overall easier to try and compensate. But it is yet to be seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!