Disney Magic Kingdoms

Having a complete brain freeze on something. Do point totals for sending the 5 characters out for the Challange go up from chapter to chapter, or does is stay the same? Trying to figure out if my best bet is to use all my cocoa each chapter so I finish top 50 each chapter, or Make sure I save up extra hot cocoa for chapter 2 and 3 when we have less characters to use?

If I am remembering correctly they don’t go up but not 100% sure

Is there a point to the silverware; other than it gains 2 of the currency for each one? I thought the tapping events were connected to a leaderboard. How many spawn and how often? Thanks.

Is there a point to the silverware; other than it gains 2 of the currency for each one? I thought the tapping events were connected to a leaderboard. How many spawn and how often? Thanks.
Not much of a point other than to collect a tiny bit extra currency several times a day just like clearing the curse on the 4 buildings every few hours. I think it is 4 every 2 hours like the last TC with the fireworks hopping around but don't quote me on that.
Not much currency, but if you get the 4 plates and 4 buildings every 2 hours that's roughly 16 currency every 2 hours which adds up to an extra 100 or so each day depending on how frequently you play which might be enough in the long run to get that last token you need to welcome LeFou.

Having a complete brain freeze on something. Do point totals for sending the 5 characters out for the Challange go up from chapter to chapter, or does is stay the same? Trying to figure out if my best bet is to use all my cocoa each chapter so I finish top 50 each chapter, or Make sure I save up extra hot cocoa for chapter 2 and 3 when we have less characters to use?
Especially during this first round, I haven't bothered using any cocoas yet. I finished the mugs during the first 24 hours and I really don't care about the leaderboard (how many damn Maleficent hat stands do I really need??). So for this first round, I'm letting everyone battle that is available, and at the end of the night, I just send who ever is left and refresh at 11am the next day. I know I will be needing those cocoas for round 2 and certainly for 3. No point in wasting them now to compete in a pointless leaderboard.

Especially during this first round, I haven't bothered using any cocoas yet. I finished the mugs during the first 24 hours and I really don't care about the leaderboard (how many damn Maleficent hat stands do I really need??). So for this first round, I'm letting everyone battle that is available, and at the end of the night, I just send who ever is left and refresh at 11am the next day. I know I will be needing those cocoas for round 2 and certainly for 3. No point in wasting them now to compete in a pointless leaderboard.

I agree, I also don’t care about where I rank for another Magnificant Hat stand. I do want to finish all the chapter milestones though. That’s why I asked asked if anyone knew if the point totals change, go up (?) in later rounds. If it’s the exact same than it is there really any advantage to save cocoa for later chapters? If you look at the milestone rewards totals required for each chapter, they go up considerable every chapter (26K, 37K and 52K). That’s why I was wondering if points per collection go up each chapter. Anyways I’m gonna save cocoa up for later chapters and spend very sparingly in chapter 1 and to a lesser extent, chapter 2.

Last edited:

Serious question - does it matter if we use them now? Compared to later? I have all the mugs, but I figured I'd collect as much EC as I could. I'm not in the running for the concession that I already have, but was thinking maybe I could play more today while I have time.

It is 5 plates every 2 hours.

Just collected all my mugs for Le Fou. Can start banking towards his bow tie.

Serious question - does it matter if we use them now? Compared to later? I have all the mugs, but I figured I'd collect as much EC as I could. I'm not in the running for the concession that I already have, but was thinking maybe I could play more today while I have time.

This Is my thought also because all my characters being used now are level 10 whereas later on even though I do have all the characters they are not all level 10. So I can collect more EC now each round of the challenge. I am hoping by the time we start the 2nd chapter I will have enough for all the bow ties.

Last edited:

This Is my thought also because all my characters being used now are level 10 whereas later on even though I do have all the characters they are not all level 10. So I can collect more EC now each round of the challenge. I am hoping by the time we start the 2nd chapter I will have enough for all the bow ties.

If you don’t have all The upcoming characters, that sounds like a good approach.

I’d also take a look ath the progression milestones for chapter 2 and 3nahd determines which ones, if any you wat to try for.

I got the final milestone for chapter one last collect, so I think I’m gonna focus on saving hot cocoas for chapter 2 and 3

If you don’t have all The upcoming characters, that sounds like a good approach.

I’d also take a look ath the progression milestones for chapter 2 and 3nahd determines which ones, if any you wat to try for.

I got the final milestone for chapter one last collect, so I think I’m gonna focus on saving hot cocoas for chapter 2 and 3

That’s a good point. I do want the anniversary hat stands. Other than Le Fou they are the only things I am missing.

I am not happy about seeing so many tokens again in chests... I still have 4 elixir rides available (and 2 of them being 30,000), so I need all the decorations I can get...

Already have over 34000 in my inventory, but I'm kinda waiting for the next useful attraction... I remember getting Davy Jones organ and the pirate ship right away and they were extremely helpful, and even now they are still gathering tokens for some level 9 characters...

Last edited:
Checking my progress:

Timothy - 55/60 feathers, 52/60 hats
Ringmaster - 4 (ready for 5)

Cri-Kee - 9 (33/50 lanterns, 28/50 hats)

Naveen - 8
Tiana - 5
Eudora - 8
Charlotte - 6
Facilier - 5
Louis - 8
Mama Odie - 7

Last edited:
I can't see Gameloft running an event in which only a segment of their players can participate. I wonder what the ratio of new to veteran players is at this point. And what would they consider "new"? If they only had the event to collect old characters and buildings, then what would the point of the rest of us playing, if not to possibly earn a new character like LeFou?
Can't you just walk down the hall and ask? Oh wait...sorry...forgot it's a secret.

Dumbo Progress update:

Timothy Q. Mouse - just passed the halfway collection point for welcoming
RingMaster - level 4

So glad items are back in crates! Think about 1/2 of The RingMasters items have come from them. :thumbsup2
I agree. The chests have really paid off for me too. I have the Ringmaster at lv 4 and Timothy needs 27 feathers and 21 hats. Haven't been able to play much since I had relatives visiting on their spring break and I couldn't keep their grubby, sticky hands off my tablet!!

Checking my progress:

Timothy - 51/60 feathers, 48/60 hats
Ringmaster - 4 (ready for 5)

Cri-Kee - 9 (31/50 lanterns, 26/50 hats)

Naveen - 8
Tiana - 5
Eudora - 8
Charlotte - 6
Facilier - 5
Louis - 8
Mama Odie - 7
Wow...we are almost in the same spot.
Cri-kee lv 9
Tiana lv 5 ready for 6, just waiting on some delicious gumbo
Dr. F. lv 5
Louis lv 5
Mama O. lv 6
Charlotte lv 6
Ringmaster lv 4, stopping there until I earn Timothy
Timothy more than half way there
So far so good...

Got the Western Arcade out of a chest. Glad to see it was not huge, 9x11 I think. Hope it offers gold trophies. I'm kinda at the point where if it doesn't offer trophies and it is a stand alone building, I store them away. Land in this game is like land around DL. You really have to make the most of it these days.

I haven't posted in a long time and I haven't done a list in even longer, so this will cover both

Character List:

Merlin - Level 2 is Max (I wish they would make him do cooling things and let us level him up some more)
Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pete, Chip, Dale - all Maxed
Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Zurg, Bo Peep, Hamm, Sarge, Rex, Bullseye, Toy Alien - all Maxed
Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy God Mother, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella - all Maxed
Peter Pan, Wendy, Tinkerbell, Michael, John, Captain Hook - all Maxed
Elizabeth Swann, Will Turner, Jack Sparrow, Tia Dalma, Davy Jones, Captain Barbossa - all Maxed
Mike, Sully, Boo, Roz, Celia, Randall - all maxed
Wall-E, Eve - all Maxed
Mother Gothel, Flynn, Rapunzel, Maximus - all Maxed
Princess Aurora, Prince Phillip, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather - all Maxed
Judy Hopp, Nick Wild, Chief Bogo, Flash - all Maxed
Bambi, Thumper, Flower - all Maxed
Mowgli, Bagheera, Baloo, King Louie, Sheer Khan - all Maxed
Dumbo:
Dumbo - Still Waiting
Timothy - 34/40, 34/60 and 23/60 - it's gonna be a while and since I really want LeFou, it's gonna be a bit longer
Ringmaster (first of all this should have been Dumbo's mother) Level 2 (and that is where he will stay until I can welcome Timothy, because the Delivery Bundle Token is a drop for both and I still want LeFou
Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Dash, Violet, Jack-Jack, Fro-Zone, Syndrome - all Maxed
Jack Skellington, Sally, Oogie Boogie, Zero - all Maxed - Still Pending - Mayor - (9)
Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, Sven, Hans - all Maxed
Li Shang, Mulan, Mushu - all Maxed - Still Pending - Cri-Kee - (7)
Belle, Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Pots, Chip, Gaston - all Maxed - Still Pending - LeFou
Simba, Nala, Zazu, Rafiki, Timon, Pumbaa, Scar - all Maxed
Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Magic Carpet, Genie, Jafar, Iago - all Maxed
Alice, Mad Hatter, March Hare, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Caterpillar, Queen of Hearts - all Maxed
Snow White, Doc, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Grumpy, Dopey, Evil Queen - all Maxed
Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit, Kanga, Roo, Piglet, Christopher Robin - all Maxed
Lilo, Stitch, Nani, Angel, Pleakley, Jumba, Cobra Bubbles - all Maxed
Baymax, Hiro, Yokai, Go-Go, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred - all Maxed
Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Scuttle, Flounder, Ursula, King Triton - all Maxed
Ralph, Vanelope, Felix, Calhoun, Yesss, Spamley, Shank - all Maxed
Tiana (5), Prince Naveen(7), Eudora(7), Charlotte La Bouff (5), Louis (6), Mama Odie (6), Dr. Facilier (3)

If you have them ALL - it's 172 characters and then once we can welcome LeFou it's 173. It's a LOT of characters so I'm curious as to what's the big deal that's coming as the year progresses.

Good luck to all in the Tower Challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter