Disney Magic Kingdoms - Tips

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by LoriR, Mar 20, 2016.

1. tasmith1993

tasmith1993 Mouseketeer

I debated between waiting to start the bot event so I could try to get the 30 gems or just starting it.... Since it’s being difficult I decided to just wing it and hope I’m lucky with drop rates :rotfl:
    I had 4 controllers and 2 visors left over from BH6 so we will see.

As for regular game play - I’ve been letting my WIR side quests stack up so I could keep them collecting WiFi and hopefully finish them faster than I managed BH6 and TLM.... but I’m getting to the point where I will have to scroll down to get to the WiFi task when I cycle through, so some side tasks will be done today :rotfl:

Just need some Cinderella pumpkins and the first sister will be ready to welcome. Would’ve had her yesterday but I didn’t feel like playing and only opened the game once. Oops :confused3

Windwaker4444 likes this.
  2. AJGolden1013

AJGolden1013 DIS Veteran

This was my feeling exactly.

In personal news my life is tops turvey so I’m not checking into the game as much as I would like.

In game news, I’m progressing slowly with getting the mayor and the WiR crew to level ten (it’s the WiFi tokens and anything that is legendary that is slowing me down). I also am now working on the Tremaine Family. I am look8n* forward to the tower challenge and Cri-kee and Mulan’s comfy costume.

Good luck to everyone.

Windwaker4444 and mmmears like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

Oh geez lol

mmmears and supernova like this.
  5. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

Nor do you deserve it. So there.

6. RebeccaRL

RebeccaRL It’s a Wonderful Life!

Hope the tops turvey will become a blessing...even if it’s disguised as a challenge right now.

AJGolden1013 likes this.
  7. Arundal

Arundal Mouseketeer

I fought my first bot today , I simply was not getting any drops for the controller. The high on my leaderboard is 3 and I am in top ten with 1. So different between leaderboards and drop rates. My drops are horrible so don’t expect to get far.

8. xthebowdenx

xthebowdenx Mouseketeer

Officially submitting a ticket. Cindy’s third 8 hour outing has yielded not a single drop for this bot challenge.

mikegood2 likes this.
  9. mmmears

mmmears DIS Veteran

???

10. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

;)

11. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

Five more dumb hair feathers and I can welcome Anastasia. Taking longer than it should, really.

12. mmmears

mmmears DIS Veteran

Hoping you were joking cuz I don’t remember saying I deserved anything. But it would be nice if they made these things possible without expecting people to play 24/7. I value my sleep far more than any pixels in a game.

Aces86 and AJGolden1013 like this.
  13. squirrel

squirrel DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>

I finally have 7 and on my leaderboard I'm ranked 9th. Top people have 10.

14. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

I currently have 1 bot defeated. I’m not having good drop rates on the controllers and Mickey is my only person that can get them

15. mikegood2

mikegood2 DIS Veteran

Let us know if you hear back with anything other than a boilerplate response. No question something is broken with drop rates, atleast for most people.

I started with a few saved up and had great drop rates at first. Went to bed with 6 bots defeated last night and 16 hours later I’m only at 7.

Time for the game to get ride of the entire rarity aspect of the game, since it broken anyways, and make drop rates 100%. Th make some things tougher (ie Imitate rarity) require more tokens or make collections times longer. That way EVERYONE is on the same playing field.

:rotfl: I not even able to collect for her yet. Got Tremaine to level 2 a few hours ago, so I should be able to start soon?

16. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

There were two tasks for Drizella, although I do not know which prompted the welcome. There are supposedly two different icons on the tasks, both of which looked identical. I wish I paid more attention to level requirements and the like, but truthfully I don't overthink this game. I figure something will happen when it's supposed to happen. I currently have both characters at level 3 and Drizella is going to 4 eventually. Right now, I have a few WiR characters waiting to level up. You have to be close, though.

mikegood2 likes this.
  17. mmmears

mmmears DIS Veteran

I got the quest to collect for her this morning. It was after a long quest that Drizella had to do. And she is only at Level 2 (Drizella, that is). So far I am 1/21 on Anastasia's items, so this is not going so quickly over here.

Windwaker4444 and mikegood2 like this.
  18. hopemax

hopemax Note to Self:

Still at only 7 ear hats for Drizella in Windows. This is ridiculous. I have 6 bots in Windows and 9 in IOS. This is also ridiculous.

Bedtime edit. 8 ear hats. So to recap 1 total today, 1 total yesterday. Up to 9 bots in Windows but only 11 in IOS.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  19. cliscinsky

cliscinsky Earning My Ears

Pretty much given up on the attempt to get the Animation Academy. Virtually impossible with these drops unless you blow through gems. Ain't gonna do it.

Sazzafraz and Araminta18 like this.
  20. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

Yeah, my drop rates are terrible. Bad enough that you need 4 items to defeat one bot but then add in that it is taking my multiple collecting cycles to get enough for like 1 bot and it is pretty rediculous.

Honestly I’s be willing to spend a few gems if I was close but at the current drop rate i’ll Be lucky to get halfway ther

21. Osum

Osum Earning My Ears

I’m at 19/45, but guessing I’ll end up really close... and not get it.