Disney Magic Kingdoms

I know someone asked this but I can’t remember if anyone answered. Can I not get slaughter race because I don’t have jasmine’s comfy outfit? None of my Ralph characters can do anything right now and I only have 7 comfy fabrics. I think it’s kind of dumb that I have both premium characters and neither can collect her fabric.

I'm back from the future (we've been home for 5 hours, but our flight took off 18:15 from Narita or about 20 min ago. Fun with timezones).

So it's now time to push hard on my Windows game. I had Windows game credit stored, so I bought the Niceland and Felix bundles. Then used my saved gems to buy the last 5 ear hats I needed for Yesss (158 gems). But there were a couple long tasks for her, I think. IOS game, I am in the process of Welcoming Shank.

Unfortunately, I brought back a cold with me. Didn't impact our park activities too much, but I'm crashing hard now. I'll be working on a trip report next week, and I'll post the link, if anyone other than @Haley R is interested (you are going to love it!). Good to be back to more comfortable surroundings, but I would go back to Japan in a heartbeat. My new favorite place on Earth, and lived up to all my 7th grade expectations (when we covered the country in Social Studies). Although, next trip we will definitely actually do Japan, and not just Disney.
I can’t wait to read it!!! We are so excited for our trip. I just tonight booked our Hilton Tokyo bay room with some Hilton points.

I know someone asked this but I can’t remember if anyone answered. Can I not get slaughter race because I don’t have jasmine’s comfy outfit? None of my Ralph characters can do anything right now and I only have 7 comfy fabrics. I think it’s kind of dumb that I have both premium characters and neither can collect her fabric.
what was the last event task you had?
My guess would be that you do have to get her outfit first if you dont have any other tasks. You'll get there slowly but surely. Maxing out the glitched fabrics should help the princess room drops some. I was getting them about 50/50 from there. Cinderella got most of mine since Ralph and Spamley were busy with event tasks.

I'm currently in first place for the trophy event still! I'm relishing in that until i go to bed and am way behind in the morning :rotfl:
I'm 66 trophies ahead of the person in 10th place, so not a ton of wiggle room

what was the last event task you had?
My guess would be that you do have to get her outfit first if you dont have any other tasks. You'll get there slowly but surely. Maxing out the glitched fabrics should help the princess room drops some. I was getting them about 50/50 from there. Cinderella got most of mine since Ralph and Spamley were busy with event tasks.
Ralph just did the 6 hr task. At least I think that’s what he did. I’ve been maxed out on the glitch fabric for 2-3 days and only been getting around 1 comfy fabric per day

Ralph just did the 6 hr task. At least I think that’s what he did. I’ve been maxed out on the glitch fabric for 2-3 days and only been getting around 1 comfy fabric per day

If you finished the 6h task and didn’t get the Slaughter Race Mission, than it looks like the the comfy outfit is the problem.

Sorry, you only have 7 Comfy fabrics. This fabric thing is so broken! While It's obvious that the amount one can play of number of collectible characters/attractions your have makes a big difference, there are huge discrepancies with drop rates %s from person to person. Don't know if you were around during the Aladdin event, but they had a similar issue with fabric needed for their costumes too. If I remember correctly Aladdin had a fabric that was uncommon(?) but drop rates greatly varied for players. Some had the typical 75%+ drop rates for them and others like myself had an under 25% rate. And yes I know it was under 25% because it was so bad I kept track of my drop rates. :rotfl: I’ve always hated costumes collecting since that event.

I also hit the timewall at welcoming Belle just now. I haven't gem any task, but I did spend gems on both premium characters and the Niceland building. I also have all other past event characters to help with token collection and currency.

The game is really about priorities. For example, lots of people have problems with the comfy fabric... so in order to maximize its drops, you need to max out the wifi tokens first and all character tokens associated with Niceland, and with all that out of the way, Niceland will exclusively drop the comfy fabric.
Princess dressing room drops both fabrics, so it's important to max out the glitched fabric asap. With wifi tokens at the max, Calhorn, Yesss, and Mickey can work nonstop on the glitched fabric.
I agree 100%. That's exactly what i did to collect the Jasmine fabric.

If you finished the 6h task and didn’t get the Slaughter Race Mission, than it looks like the the comfy outfit is the problem.

Sorry, you only have 7 Comfy fabrics. This fabric thing is so broken! While It's obvious that the amount one can play of number of collectible characters/attractions your have makes a big difference, there are huge discrepancies with drop rates %s from person to person. Don't know if you were around during the Aladdin event, but they had a similar issue with fabric needed for their costumes too. If I remember correctly Aladdin had a fabric that was uncommon(?) but drop rates greatly varied for players. Some had the typical 75%+ drop rates for them and others like myself had an under 25% rate. And yes I know it was under 25% because it was so bad I kept track of my drop rates. :rotfl: I’ve always hated costumes collecting since that event.
I have 8 comfy fabrics now! *insert fake excitement here*

I wasn’t around for the Aladdin event. I wasn’t mad until I realized I’m stopped from doing anything else. I thought maybe I could still get slaughter race and maybe get belle but looks like that’s not happening.

This event is so strange. I've built Slaughter and probably close to hitting the Belle wall. Usually, this is the time that I would start leveling my event characters up. But this time I'm afraid to for fear that I'll have token crossover when Belle unlocks and I won't be able to get her fabric in a resonable time. So, I'm just sitting here going "Do I?" and run the risk, or "Don't I?" and play it safe. I'm literally playing a game that I'm afraid to play! Crazy turn of events this time around.

I have 8 comfy fabrics now! *insert fake excitement here*

I wasn’t around for the Aladdin event. I wasn’t mad until I realized I’m stopped from doing anything else. I thought maybe I could still get slaughter race and maybe get belle but looks like that’s not happening.
Hope tomorrow is a better comfy fabric collecting day for you!!!

This event is so strange. I've built Slaughter and probably close to hitting the Belle wall. Usually, this is the time that I would start leveling my event characters up. But this time I'm afraid to for fear that I'll have token crossover when Belle unlocks and I won't be able to get her fabric in a resonable time. So, I'm just sitting here going "Do I?" and run the risk, or "Don't I?" and play it safe. I'm literally playing a game that I'm afraid to play! Crazy turn of events this time around.

Agree about how strange this event is. I’ve never had this much EC before, 88K. Don’t think we’ve ever had anywhere near this amount of characters collecting EC. The quests seem more inconsistent than usual. And while I understand how the Princesses tie into the movie, even though I haven’t seen either WitR, the whole Comfy costume aspect feels out of place.

As far as leveling characters goes, I’m gonna keep doing it until we’re a day away from Belle and Ariel. I’m sure I’ll regret the decision, but every extra level means means playing less when the vent ends. Plus it will give me an excuse, even though I don’t need one, to complain about the costumes. :rotfl:

I'm back from the future (we've been home for 5 hours, but our flight took off 18:15 from Narita or about 20 min ago. Fun with timezones).

So it's now time to push hard on my Windows game. I had Windows game credit stored, so I bought the Niceland and Felix bundles. Then used my saved gems to buy the last 5 ear hats I needed for Yesss (158 gems). But there were a couple long tasks for her, I think. IOS game, I am in the process of Welcoming Shank.

Unfortunately, I brought back a cold with me. Didn't impact our park activities too much, but I'm crashing hard now. I'll be working on a trip report next week, and I'll post the link, if anyone other than @Haley R is interested (you are going to love it!). Good to be back to more comfortable surroundings, but I would go back to Japan in a heartbeat. My new favorite place on Earth, and lived up to all my 7th grade expectations (when we covered the country in Social Studies). Although, next trip we will definitely actually do Japan, and not just Disney.

Can’t wait to read your trip report. Japan is on my bucket list. Although it is on hold for now. I am heading to Israel in May and as far as I know there is no Disney there yet :laughing:

That little black and white rat has been walking around my park and whistling for weeks now, and I cannot get him to drop the last three damn fabric for Minnie. I have useless Pete and look forward to welcoming useless Minnie and ending this misery already. Plus, I figure that having all three "classic" costumes will be the only way to assure that I will then immediately win the soon-to-be-useless Steamboat Willie attraction.

Hope tomorrow is a better comfy fabric collecting day for you!!!
Thanks I hope so too. I’m at 9 now because it drops one every morning and that’s it. I guess I’m kind of ticked I spent all of those gems on Calhoun and Felix when they can’t help at all. I literally can’t do anything with the Ralph event so I started doing other tasks.

I’m down to 14k magic because I’m clearing the curse to the left of it’s a small world, bought Donald’s boat, and am now building zootopia pd

Thanks I hope so too. I’m at 9 now because it drops one every morning and that’s it. I guess I’m kind of ticked I spent all of those gems on Calhoun and Felix when they can’t help at all. I literally can’t do anything with the Ralph event so I started doing other tasks.

I’m down to 14k magic because I’m clearing the curse to the left of it’s a small world, bought Donald’s boat, and am now building zootopia pd

Wow, you're either having some really bad luck with the fabric, or I'm having a string of fantastic luck. I have the same characters you do and did not purchase Niceland- I got Jasmine's costume this morning. I really hope things start to look up for you!

Wow, you're either having some really bad luck with the fabric, or I'm having a string of fantastic luck. I have the same characters you do and did not purchase Niceland- I got Jasmine's costume this morning. I really hope things start to look up for you!
I guess I’m just having bad luck? Idk but it’s pretty ridiculous

I am stuck at 19 on the comfy fabric. I got one this morning to get me to 19 and then nothing since. I think I will have two more chances today. I do not have Niceland.

The Jasmine quest is at the top of my list. I can not build slaughter race yet.

I guess I’m just having bad luck? Idk but it’s pretty ridiculous

I had the same thing so I tried completely closing the game and reopening. I know it sounds crazy but I got 4 or 5 fabrics on my next round of collections after that.

I had the same thing so I tried completely closing the game and reopening. I know it sounds crazy but I got 4 or 5 fabrics on my next round of collections after that.
I’ve closed it out a couple times but I’ll try again

I've hit the timewall for Belle's costume at this point, but can't say I'm enjoying this event. The costumes have made it more time and luck sensitive than other events. :(

The game is really about priorities. For example, lots of people have problems with the comfy fabric... so in order to maximize its drops, you need to max out the wifi tokens first and all character tokens associated with Niceland, and with all that out of the way, Niceland will exclusively drop the comfy fabric.
Princess dressing room drops both fabrics, so it's important to max out the glitched fabric asap. With wifi tokens at the max, Calhorn, Yesss, and Mickey can work nonstop on the glitched fabric.

It is and it isn't. I did and always do all those same things. Sometimes I'm on the lucky end of the RNG and I get great drops and sometimes I'm on the other end and I get lousy ones. So yeah, there is a tiny bit of strategy, but IMHO it's much more about luck, which is what I do not like about this game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter