Disney Magic Kingdoms

Do we know which character set will be helping with this event? I thought I saw a couple different sets mentioned.

We think Aladdin and Frozen based on that the live stream showed tasks for both character groups. The specific characters with event colored tasks were Anna and Aladdin. However, it's possible one group is for WIR stuff and the other is for the Princess costumes.

Ok,so I'm a little curious as to which direction I should go in.

I currently stand at 454,205 potions. My storyline quests are to unlock Wendy and Barbossa,with Shere Khan as a sidequest. Wendy's tokens currently stand at 10 balls of yarn and 14 ear tokens with all the fairy potions collected. Barbossa has all his pirate hats with 7 ear hats and 10 pirate flags. Meanwhile Shere Khan has
four red fire sticks and four ear hats. I have four(soon to be five with the event)areas left to unlock:the two remaining plots in Tomorrowland and the two behind Small World.

As far as potions:all attractions are out with the themed concessions but I'm wondering if maybe I should remove them and go back to the hat stand concessions since,with 439 of them,they seem to bring in about 9k an hour.

(By the way,I also realize I bring up that subject a lot,but things are getting really pricey in this game.)

My Ursula just finished leveling up, so I now officially have all my characters, except the Mayor, at level 10!:banana:

Trying to get as close to 10 million (9.6 M) magic before the event starts, but also don’t want to send everyone out every hour or two. Decided to send everyone who can do 12 hour missions out. Some extra cash 2x times a day works best for me.

We think Aladdin and Frozen based on that the live stream showed tasks for both character groups. The specific characters with event colored tasks were Anna and Aladdin. However, it's possible one group is for WIR stuff and the other is for the Princess costumes.
Will they use normal characters, too? Like Mickey and Friends? I have 0 Frozen characters and only have Aladdin. I can't imagine they would only have those two sets of characters. If so, I guess I won' be participating in the event sadly.

I currently stand at 454,205 potions. My storyline quests are to unlock Wendy and Barbossa,with Shere Khan as a sidequest. Wendy's tokens currently stand at 10 balls of yarn and 14 ear tokens with all the fairy potions collected. Barbossa has all his pirate hats with 7 ear hats and 10 pirate flags. Meanwhile Shere Khan has
four red fire sticks and four ear hats. I have four(soon to be five with the event)areas left to unlock:the two remaining plots in Tomorrowland and the two behind Small World.

As far as potions:all attractions are out with the themed concessions but I'm wondering if maybe I should remove them and go back to the hat stand concessions since,with 439 of them,they seem to bring in about 9k an hour.

(By the way,I also realize I bring up that subject a lot,but things are getting really pricey in this game.)

No doubt things have gotten really pricey with magic. For players who have been played since the beginning it’s probably not a problem, but if your a “newer” player, magic is a real issue. I think this is an issue the developers really need to look closer at.

As far as concession farming goes, it depends on how often your willing to log in and click. If you don’t mind doing it every hour or two than farming is probably your best bet. If your only able to log in a few times a day, it probably isn’t. Just keep in mind, if your logging in every hour and clicking on 100+ concessions, you can get burnt out relatively quickly. Add in an event and the game goes from being fun, to being a chore.

Will they use normal characters, too? Like Mickey and Friends? I have 0 Frozen characters and only have Aladdin. I can't imagine they would only have those two sets of characters. If so, I guess I won' be participating in the event sadly.

All the normal characters that help with events will still help with events. Those are usually Mickey, Goofy, Daisy, Minnie, Buzz, Woody, Bo Peep, Green Army Man, Hamm, Mike, Sully, Roz, Eve, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother. I may be forgetting someone.

But then there is always a group of previous event characters that help with the new event, too. So for The Little Mermaid Event, Lilo & Stitch were the "helpers." Someone on Reddit noticed the Frozen group in the character screen is right below WIR in the livescreen pics. So then likely Frozen are the event helpers, and Aladdin will be doing something as well (maybe Princess costume related).

The "Konami code" was also King Candy's code for getting into his safe/the code room in the first Wreck it Ralph movie
115-wreck-n.jpg
Love that they added that somehow to the float. Thought that was clever in the first movie too. Awww..random things that make us feel young again...

Still trying to level Ariel to 10. I still need 3 more purses and 6 ears. I didn't get to play much this weekend, went to Ren Fest. Funny how they didn't have wifi in Renaissance times, but evidently they had atm machines! I learn something new everyday.
Anyways, I have used all 4 of my platinum chests now and did not get SW. But I do have 2 lovely new planters to offer to Merlin that I opened today. I've accepted that SW is my new black/white whale. (Hee hee..see what I did there?!?)

I currently stand at 454,205 potions. My storyline quests are to unlock Wendy and Barbossa,with Shere Khan as a sidequest. Wendy's tokens currently stand at 10 balls of yarn and 14 ear tokens with all the fairy potions collected. Barbossa has all his pirate hats with 7 ear hats and 10 pirate flags. Meanwhile Shere Khan has four red fire sticks and four ear hats. I have four(soon to be five with the event)areas left to unlock:the two remaining plots in Tomorrowland and the two behind Small World.

I understand your concerns about the magic costs. I'm a little ahead of you (just welcomed Michael Darling/collecting for John) and am watching the prices rise astronomically.

One strategy that I've used is to delay getting the characters until I've built up my magic level to a certain point. It's a game trope that you'll have to level up the new character shortly after welcoming her/him. Therefore, I don't welcome anyone until I have enough magic to then get them to level 2. It slows down the story line by having several magic collection rounds. However, it also allows me to significantly progress when I can afford it.

In regards to Shere Khan, I waited until I had Wendy & Barbossa a long time before welcoming him. IIRC, SK isn't that important once you're into the Peter Pan story line. You can let that tiger wait.

All the normal characters that help with events will still help with events. Those are usually Mickey, Goofy, Daisy, Minnie, Buzz, Woody, Bo Peep, Green Army Man, Hamm, Mike, Sully, Roz, Eve, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother. I may be forgetting someone.

But then there is always a group of previous event characters that help with the new event, too. So for The Little Mermaid Event, Lilo & Stitch were the "helpers." Someone on Reddit noticed the Frozen group in the character screen is right below WIR in the livescreen pics. So then likely Frozen are the event helpers, and Aladdin will be doing something as well (maybe Princess costume related).
Ah okay thanks! I might just not be able to get everything during the event and that's okay. I ended up doing pretty well during the Little Mermaid event and I didn't have any of the Lilo & Stitch characters to start out.

Those who have gotten SW from a chest... did you tap randomly? Or did you try to watch for it to come up and tap it?
I have one that will be ready tomorrow and was just thinking about it while reading here.

uppdate: I got a lovely planter :rolleyes2

For those working on Caterpillar, note the upcoming leveling changes (which will probably come with the software update):

Caterpillar
  • Level 2: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 1 to 2
  • Level 3: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 2 to 4
  • Level 4: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 3 to 6
  • Level 5: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 4 to 10
  • Level 6: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 6 to 14
  • Level 7: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 8 to 20
  • Level 8: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 12 to 26
  • Level 9: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 16 to 32
  • Level 10: Tiny Khussas amount required changed from 20 to 40

Am I the only one bothered they aren’t opening the one Adventureland plot that completes the circle?

And before you all jump on me, yes the lack of other lands not being complete bothered me too; up until they open Adventureland. Now that one pesky plot is bothering me the most.

Especially during the tapper events when I have to send someone off to defeat a crab and they literally have to run the entire circumference of the park to cross from one Adventureland plot to the other.

Am I the only one bothered they aren’t opening the one Adventureland plot that completes the circle?

And before you all jump on me, yes the lack of other lands not being complete bothered me too; up until they open Adventureland. Now that one pesky plot is bothering me the most.

Especially during the tapper events when I have to send someone off to defeat a crab and they literally have to run the entire circumference of the park to cross from one Adventureland plot to the other.

WHAT? What are you talking about, the game hasn’t open up all the land? Guess I’ve never noticed that as a problem before. Just don’t get why people waste their time complained about land? That’s one thing you will never see me complain about on this thread!

so they seriously sell now new land for money?

Yep, they’ve been doing that for about as long as I can remember though. I think they sell one or two plots of land for 2 million magic. Luckily I’ve always had enough magic, but it’s a really big issue for newer players.

WHAT? What are you talking about, the game hasn’t open up all the land? Guess I’ve never noticed that as a problem before. Just don’t get why people waste their time complained about land? That’s one thing you will never see me complain about on this thread!

Yep, they’ve been doing that for about as long as I can remember though. I think they sell one or two plots of land for 2 million magic. Luckily I’ve always had enough magic, but it’s a really big issue for newer players.
Yes you really have been a role model in holding your tongue in the past. I aspire to maintain your level of self control. :worship:

Thanks, I try, but gotta be honest with you it’s not always easy. It’s tough being a role model, but it’s a burden I must bare. I always look to @supernova as my inspiration, and that always maked it easier. :thumbsup2
Not sure if @supernova having disciples is a great idea or not. Just having one @supernova has cleared quite a few sensitive people off of this thread. More than likely resulting in them needing minor therapy. The future is beginning to look a little hazy...

Last edited:

Ahhh yesss I’ve missed this place

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter