Disney Magic Kingdoms

They also hinted about upcoming hints about the next event.

Hints about hints? Sounds about right

I am glad it is permanent cocntent and sounds like other than the attraction (which is in a platinum cheat so will take like 2 years to get) the rest is reasonable to get (even if will take time) and not like each outfit is 240 gems or something

A bit jealous of those who are so far along with leveling up characters

I have so much left go on - still have all the BH6 to get to level 10, Micheal and Christopher Robin to get to 10 and 9 respectfully. TLM are still at like level 7 and of course the Mayor is at negative 3

Oh well, at least a lot to keep characters busy

I just welcomed fauna and now I’m waiting 60 minutes for chip (the chipmunk). I’ve been leveling characters like crazy so my potion is starting to get pretty low. I’m at like 80k. I’m sure it will work it’s way back up.

i´m about to unlock celia,eve,pete,minnie in the next weeks.is it smarter to level up the ones i have already or go for those i can welcome?i´ve seen that high level charaters do better in events.but if those charaters might be needed in the next event i will regret not getting them.

PS:about the platinum chest i got days ago..i got the noodle stand.which is still ok as it gives me some extra magic for free

I always go for new characters as the priority. Once you have them, they'll start earning their own magic and tokens for other characters.

i´m about to unlock celia,eve,pete,minnie in the next weeks.is it smarter to level up the ones i have already or go for those i can welcome?i´ve seen that high level charaters do better in events.but if those charaters might be needed in the next event i will regret not getting them.

PS:about the platinum chest i got days ago..i got the noodle stand.which is still ok as it gives me some extra magic for free

Celia and Pete are essential to the main storyline, so your focus should be on them. Once you get them, you will be able to battle Zurg and open the Fantasyland portal. You need Roz too, I don't know where you are with her. Almost everyone asks, "Why is my game stuck?" And it's always because of needing those 3 characters in your kingdom. Eve is non-essential. She can earn Event Currency and gets used in Tower Challenges, but since we just had one, you'll probably have her by the next time we have one anyway. Minnie is in between. She does earn EC.

First world problem here, but I've been saving my platinum chests for this event or until something good comes up (since I figure I'm never going to get the dumb ice rink anyway). I had 5, got one more yesterday, and now just pulled a 7th one, filling all my spots. So now I have one up on the pedestal with no hope of getting Steamboat Willie's attraction. I'm somewhat annoyed, but I guess I am also grateful that I have a stash of them for this next chapter.

Is anyone else getting sent to a National car Rental site after watching the Patrick Warburton ad? It just happened for the 3rd time. I can’t get out of it. Had to turn iPad off & back on to get back to the game.

Is anyone else getting sent to a National car Rental site after watching the Patrick Warburton ad? It just happened for the 3rd time. I can’t get out of it. Had to turn iPad off & back on to get back to the game.
Wow, that sounds even more annoying than watching the ad.

First world problem here, but I've been saving my platinum chests for this event or until something good comes up (since I figure I'm never going to get the dumb ice rink anyway). I had 5, got one more yesterday, and now just pulled a 7th one, filling all my spots. So now I have one up on the pedestal with no hope of getting Steamboat Willie's attraction. I'm somewhat annoyed, but I guess I am also grateful that I have a stash of them for this next chapter.
I have 3 that I am saving, not that it'll do much good, but there is always hope!

I’m hoping I’m able to get goofy’s pirate costume. I joined late on the event knowing I don’t have a lot of options for getting the needed stuff to kill the crabs. I’m ranked #8 right now so it’s close. I had Mickey doing his task last night to get a net and I wake up and of course he gives me green fabric instead...

I have 3 that I am saving, not that it'll do much good, but there is always hope!

Just got another.... coronian sun dial. :headache:

I’m hoping I’m able to get goofy’s pirate costume. I joined late on the event knowing I don’t have a lot of options for getting the needed stuff to kill the crabs. I’m ranked #8 right now so it’s close. I had Mickey doing his task last night to get a net and I wake up and of course he gives me green fabric instead...

I hope you get Goofy's costume!

I plopped 2 Gold chests on my platforms overnight in my Windows game. Surprisingly, I actually got Bambi's Float. Long after I finished with Bambi, but whatever. But now there is nothing meaningful in Gold chests in either of my games.

i started the event today.already had the nets a couple days already.doing fine so far beeing in the top 10 with many others that just started.just a few people have 1 or 2 more crabs so i´m optimistic i get the costume.hope it helps for the POTC characters?!
somehow also a platinum chest popped out of someone who did a task.with the one i get tomorrow from the calendar series that´s gonna be 2 i can open.i hope at least 1 of them gives me something shiny :)
my biggest hits so far was the BOTB tea cups attraction and the jetpacks from the silver chest.sad and very weird though it´s actually no attraction the kids can go to.

Same here! I'm in 3rd right now with just one jeweled crab. I'm hoping to get the items again overnight to be able to get a 2nd crab tomorrow in order to make sure I stay in the top 10 and get the pirate costume this time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter