Disney Magic Kingdoms - Tips

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by LoriR, Mar 20, 2016.

1. mmmears

mmmears DIS Veteran

Donald took forever. I remember it well.

galaxygirl76 likes this.
  2. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

He’s not high on my list of things to do. I’m also working on chip who is almost done and fauna

mmmears likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

Get used to it

5. rr333

rr333 Mouseketeer

Ditto.

6. hopemax

hopemax Note to Self:

Everybody is getting a cannon. I got one in my Windows game. But it my IOS game, I got...wait for it...a Coronian Sun Dial!

Reached a milestone in my games today. I am down to just Ariel, Triton, Ursula and Mayor. In IOS, TLM are all at 8. In Windows, only Ursula is at 8, the others are only at 7. So I still have a long way to go. But in IOS I need a total of 540 more clams to finish them off. I have 150 collected, so that's 390 to go. In Windows, I need a total of 680 clams of which I have already collected 30 (I just used a bunch on Scuttle's final upgrade) so 650 clams. Now, I can't rely on buildings to earn character tokens fast enough, so I've switched Eric and whoever else collects Ursula's Shell Necklace in 1 hr tasks to that. Leaving the rest on clams. If I know I can't collect for an hour, I put everyone who can do it, on 2 hr tasks for Triton Tokens. The problem I have now, though, is that I'm so used to just resetting everyone on clams, that sometimes I put the wrong person on a clam task when I wanted them to go for shell necklaces or tridents!

Windwaker4444 and galaxygirl76 like this.
  7. Windwaker4444

Windwaker4444 DIS Veteran

Congrats on Donald. He took me forever. It was awhile ago, but I still remember the struggle.

8. Windwaker4444

9. mikegood2

mikegood2 DIS Veteran

Congrats!!!

I’m down to 6 tLM characters , all at level 9, and of course the Mayor. Scuttle, Eric and Flounder are all ready to MAX, so I’ve ONLY been sending characters out collecting Sea Shells and will continue doing that until I can max all 3 of them. I’m hoping that will be before the weekend ends. Then I’ll just be down to Ariel, Triton and Ursula, but they still have a long ways to go. Would love to have everyone, except the Mayor, finished before the next event starts, but looks like I’m gonna fall short. That said, it’s gonna be close.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 6:15 PM
    AJGolden1013 and Windwaker4444 like this.
  10. mmmears

mmmears DIS Veteran

I'm down to just Ariel and Ursula (both at L9), and of course the Mayor, who isn't going anywhere.

mikegood2 and Windwaker4444 like this.
  11. Windwaker4444

Just sent Ursula on her lv 10 upgrade. Now I have Triton at 9 and Ariel at 8. Everyone else is done. Except for the Mayor of course. He is still being stubborn at lv 2. I'm not even really trying for him anymore. It'll happen when it happens. My goal us to knock out Triton and Ariel before the next event. My Triton drops are pretty good, Ariel is a little stingy. I'm kinda curious to see if I can do it. It's my own personal mini-challenge. Wow...I might need to get out more...

mmmears, hopemax and mikegood2 like this.
  12. Haley R

I guess when I said welcoming I meant I’m in the process of getting his tokens to welcome him lol

13. Haley R

Chipmunk chip (it’s a new kind of cookie)

Windwaker4444 likes this.
  14. Windwaker4444

Hope his drops are better for you than they were when I was collecting for him.

Haley R likes this.
  15. Haley R

Well so far I’m at 0/I’m not sure how many. Maybe like 5 tries?

16. hopemax

hopemax Note to Self:

I looked back at old posts... a lot of names I don’t see anymore except @mmmears was posting! It was taking us 3 weeks to collect Donald’s tokens. I have no idea if all the game “rebalancing” has made that better or worse. Plus, many of us were trying to do it during the first ever event (Incredibles).

Haley R and mmmears like this.
  17. mmmears

mmmears DIS Veteran

I've been here for too long. :rotfl:

Araminta18 and Haley R like this.
  18. Haley R

Well hopefully I have some luck. I started playing paper.io2 which is a lot more fun and addicting right now

19. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

I'm in the same exact position you're in :thumbsup2

Have Ursula at 9, Triton and Ariel at 8, and the Mayor at like negative three or something.

20. squirrel

squirrel DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>

Six more to level to 10, the Mayor, and LM (Most are level 8, two will be at 9 and Ursula is at 7). Then I will be caught up.

21. 4CanadianMice

4CanadianMice Mouseketeer

I received Splash Mountain in my platinum chest ... so happy!!!! It finally arrived after playing the game for 2 years :cheer2: