Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm also seeing the same thing. Which unfortunately is preventing me from leveling them! I sent them a ticket through Customer Care, hopefully they'll get this resolved soon..

And the Omnidroid City. I didn't get it Bc I didn't have the token for it and Syndrome. Now it's locked agai saying I have to beat the Omnidroid Boss to unlock. Ugh.

On the bright side it helps you overcollect the tokens so you won't need to collect as many for the next level's upgrade.

I feel so behind most of you. I'm trying to welcome Roz (I think I only have one pair of glasses after almost a week of this), Eve, and Pete. I just got a quest to clear a section for 50,000 magic, but there's a whole other section I never cleared for 25,000. I'm so low on magic but this Dash and Violet thing is really helping since I need about a MILLION to clear everything and actually buy another attraction and upgrade everyone.

Do any of you have any tips on which order to do things in? I'm upgrading Pluto to level 10 right now and I figure I'll just keep upgrading characters one at a time, but so many require SO MUCH magic, and I don't know which order to do things in or what priority. I guess I just have to be patient!

ETA: The Dash/Violet magic has been brought down to like 13 or something like that :(

Last edited:
UGH! The dash and violet magic has gone from 270 to 13. BOOOOO

I just noticed this, too. So sad. Guess I have more time to do other things, today, though. I did get quite a bit of extra magic with this one. Too bad it was mostly available when I was sleeping.

Do any of you have any tips on which order to do things in? I'm upgrading Pluto to level 10 right now and I figure I'll just keep upgrading characters one at a time, but so many require SO MUCH magic, and I don't know which order to do things in or what priority. I guess I just have to be patient!
I'm not as far as some of the people here. I welcomed Flynn Rider and I'm working on Rapunzel. My general strategy has been.

1. Work on Major Event items (we just finished the first major event with the Incredible.) Since these are limited time, everything else takes a back seat to these.
2. Build/Maintain Happiness. Having ecstatic guests boosts magic, experience, and drop rates. If the happiness meter drops, one of my first goals is to bring it back up again.
3. Welcome Characters
4. Quest items. To get new characters/land, you need to complete quests.
5. Upgrade Characters. I tend to upgrade my lowest characters first unless a given quest (item 3) requires me to upgrade a higher level character. Then, I'll bump them to the top of the upgrading order. So, right now, I have a couple of level 10 characters but a lot of level 6-8 characters. After the Incredible's event, I have a ton of characters ready to be upgraded but I was keeping them all getting incredicoins to upgrade them sooner. I'm also saving magic to get Rapunzel and open up the 65,000 magic land area.

Always complaints on both sides. People who have Syndrome wish he was never available again cause they "earned" him,they arnt going to just shelve content forever that they worked on. Of course the event was to get money, did you think they were in the making you free games business? And the ones who didn't get him cry that for the 1st time they had characters that you had to work for not just buy (even though many bought tokens at the end with gems.) it's just a game, remember that and Disney likes $ so the incredibles will be back.

I've been kicking butt on collecting the magic from Dash and now it's collecting Incredicoines again but doesn't register them anywhere? I liked the other glitch much better!

Does anyone know how to collect Dash's ears besides parades? I had Dash ready to go to level 10 when the event ended and now there are different amounts to level him up. But none of my characters have that token as a reward. Am I missing something?

liljc, you posted this awesome glitch so wanted to pay it forward to you. Seems once the Incredibles event ended, Dash & Violet's joint task, "Sibling Team Work" earns 270 magic in 3 minutes. Hahaha. I hope you have this too ;-)

I missed this, but thanks for posting I'm sure others saw it and took advantage of it. I have way more magic than I could ever possibly spend in this game so it's ok.

Does anybody know when they will be doing the next big upgrade to add new characters and new quests?

On the bright side it helps you overcollect the tokens so you won't need to collect as many for the next level's upgrade.

I feel so behind most of you. I'm trying to welcome Roz (I think I only have one pair of glasses after almost a week of this), Eve, and Pete. I just got a quest to clear a section for 50,000 magic, but there's a whole other section I never cleared for 25,000. I'm so low on magic but this Dash and Violet thing is really helping since I need about a MILLION to clear everything and actually buy another attraction and upgrade everyone.

ETA: The Dash/Violet magic has been brought down to like 13 or something like that :(
You should focus on Roz and Pete tokens. Eve will be useful for collecting tokens a little later so you can wait on her. You can buy the Wall-E float for Eve tokens! It'll be slow, but it beats sending your characters on tasks for her tokens.

1. Build a ton of concessions. You have to spend money to make money.
2. Story quests! The Minnie quests were the worst since they were all so long, but once that was over with, it's much more tolerable now. It doesn't get worse.
3. Get new characters first. Reason being is that they will allow you to advance the story to get more characters.
4. Level up new characters (to the 5 to 7 range). For the most part, they just need to be leveled up a few times to do story quests. Some characters have a side quest when they are level 10, but it's not required. You can check the wiki to figure out which quests will lead you to unlock new pieces of land or characters.
5. Level up all characters (to 9). I don't like locking up my storybook for 24hours, so I usually save the level 10 upgrades until I don't think I'll have an upgrade available anytime soon.

That's my normal priority list when there isn't an event going on.

I missed this, but thanks for posting I'm sure others saw it and took advantage of it. I have way more magic than I could ever possibly spend in this game so it's ok.

Does anybody know when they will be doing the next big upgrade to add new characters and new quests?
I hope it's not soon, I need a break from that month long event!

Thanks to being preoccupied with getting Syndrome over the last couple days, I didn't notice I was so close to getting Donald & Phillip! Just started welcoming Phillip, and I only need one more Ear hat to get Donald. Woo!

Same here, but with Zurg! I figured I might not really bother with Zurg, but I didn't have anything better for Randall to do while I was focusing on the Incredibles stuff so I just kept sending him to throw tomatoes ever 12 hours. Didn't even realize he'd gotten all the ears until yesterday.

Event ended, Mother Gothel unlocked. Have all the characters unlocked now. At this point content is dry and boring. All that's left is leveling up characters and hoping that upgraded levels brings forth a quest. Just upgraded Donald and it started a 24 hr quest.

Looks like I'll be checking in every 6-8 hours now instead of hourly since there's no more characters to welcome and no more event to work on.

Re:

Definitely focus on Roz first, then Pete, and Eve last. Eve doesn't get you much tokenwise until you start working on the Tangled/Sleeping Beauty quests. I generally did a balance of things: Do quests that progress the story, and while a character is on that quest, send any characters that can get tokens for that character on quests so that in between the storyline you can level them up. Any characters that can't get the tokens you need, send on short 1-4 hour quests to up your magic levels so you can progress the game without getting held up.

Example: When welcoming Roz and Pete, I had 4-5 characters focusing on getting tokens for Just Roz and Pete. Any characters who couldn't get tokens for them, I sent on short quests for magic or picked 1 character to level up that didn't affect anything. Generally I woke up, collected everything in the morning and put everyone on 1-4 hour quests. At lunch, collect again, put everyone back on 1-4 hour quests, 8 hours at the longest. Get home from work, put everyone on 1-6 hour quests. Just before bed, put everyone on 6-8 hour quests (unless the quest is 12 hours and gets me a token, at which point I'll do that before bed so they finish during my lunch break the next day). Doing this strategy usually nets you 4+ tokens a day, gains you 10,000ish magic a day minimum, and gradually levels up a character a day. Every time you get a new character, such as Roz, immediately level them to 2 BEFORE any story quests, as they usually have a tie in with getting a new building as soon as they are level 2. Then, alternate between story quests and leveling up, keeping your characters on long quests/level ups while sleeping, shorter quests while awake. Once your character is level 7-8, focus more on story/welcoming new characters/getting magic. When you have downtime and extra magic, then focus on getting other characters to level 9 and 10.

I started a full month after the app was created, and using this strategy, I've now welcomed everyone but Mother Gothel, and all my characters except Donald and Prince Phillip are level 8-10.

Event ended, Mother Gothel unlocked. Have all the characters unlocked now. At this point content is dry and boring. All that's left is leveling up characters and hoping that upgraded levels brings forth a quest. Just upgraded Donald and it started a 24 hr quest.

Looks like I'll be checking in every 6-8 hours now instead of hourly since there's no more characters to welcome and no more event to work on.

What would be your best tip to earn magic and be prepared for the quests ahead. I just got the quest to welcome Roz.

Thanks for the advice everyone :)

Trying to decide if I should spend all my 50,000 of magic on expanding the kingdom since it's in my quests. Oy.

I just upgraded Celia to level 3 and Pluto to Level 10 so I could finish this quest that's been there forever. Just started Jesse to level 9. I figure, if they're upgrading over long periods of time, it's less that I'm upgrading over short periods as I try to just earn magic. Adds up quicker that way.

Thanks for the advice everyone :)

Trying to decide if I should spend all my 50,000 of magic on expanding the kingdom since it's in my quests. Oy.

I just upgraded Celia to level 3 and Pluto to Level 10 so I could finish this quest that's been there forever. Just started Jesse to level 9. I figure, if they're upgrading over long periods of time, it's less that I'm upgrading over short periods as I try to just earn magic. Adds up quicker that way.

You will have to open that land (the 50,000 piece) sooner than later, as you need to have it open before you can battle Zurg which will open Fantasyland. However, you also have to have Welcomed Pete and Roz before the Zurg battle triggers too. If I remember correctly. So it's a matter of how close you are to welcoming those characters (who can contribute magic to rebuild) or if it's going to be awhile, you might as well open the land so it's ready when you need it.

Woke up to see the Dash/Violet magic glitch had ended. Nuts. Managed to get about 30K magic out of that before I fell asleep last night.

With all my Incredibles characters at Level 10 except Syndrome (Level 5), I'm done with their storyline. I sure hope when they do bring back the characters, there are more quests triggered for those who may have completed everything with the first event.

Right now I'm working on welcoming Aurora and Donald, and those are the only quests I have for me unless I level up some characters to 10 for some side quests. Quite a few of my characters are ready to level up to level 10 (Maximus, Boo, Sulley, Pete, and Daisy), but I really don't want to tie up my character book right now, with Aurora at 15/15/10 and Donald at 50/7/5.

I'm itchin' for something to happen. Otherwise, I'm just collecting 60 minute tasks/hat stands every hour to boost my magic for the onslaught of land pieces and character upgrades I'll encounter once I welcome Aurora/Donald.

I'm waiting to welcome several characters....Zurg, Donald, and Fauna. I've been working on all three of them for about a week. I'm at 17/8/10 for Fauna...just need two more hats. Zurg is at 209/15/8...I need two more hats for him. And Donald is at 107/8/5...I need several more ears and hats for him. They are all slow going and the tasks for their items take forever, and then don't drop. I sent several characters on 24 hour quests for items, and didn't get anything! Ugh!

TIP FOR PEOPLE WORKING TOWARDS PETE (and quick tokens for the rest of the House of Mouse collection)

Pete requires 40 balloon tokens. This is a lot to get. Which is why Goofy is perfect for getting them. Goofy has a quest "Run in Panic" for 60 seconds. If you have an hour to spare, leave your phone on the game and every minute set Goofy running in panic. Do this every minute for an hour, you will end up with 60 tokens, you have enough for Pete, and any other level ups now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter