Disney Magic Kingdoms

17 gems here, glad it wasn't magic...I'll take gems over magic any day. And Syndrome is leveling up just fine post close...so looks like the characters will be able to be leveled up without waiting for a special event reward to do so (after playing Disney's Star Wars Commander where the event A-wings would only level up in events at first, I was concerned).

How come I cannot get syndrome tokens anymore? In Syndrome's character profile I click on the token to send others to do some tasks and only Mickey shows up to get the utility gauntlet token but when I click on it Mickey does not have any syndrome's token and same thing for his hats, only Mike shows up but Mike does not have the syndrome's ears token either.

liljc, you posted this awesome glitch so wanted to pay it forward to you. Seems once the Incredibles event ended, Dash & Violet's joint task, "Sibling Team Work" earns 270 magic in 3 minutes. Hahaha. I hope you have this too ;-)

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I know what I will be doing every 3 minutes this evening (or until they change it). :goodvibes:

Ooh! I didn't even notice this. I need about 1/2 the tokens to level him up compared to what was listed before. Yay!

Oops - spoke too soon. It looks like Mrs. and Mr. and Dash & Violet's tasks will now NOT lead to any Syndrome drops. Did they change the tasks? (they are in the middle of the 2-hour tasks that led to the wrist guards when the switch happened).

Yes, a lot of the characters switched tasks.
Woody can now get Syndrome arm bands, but it is 6 hours.
Mickey and Mike are off arm bands.
The characters who could get Mr. I ear hats are now 1 hour long quests.
Goofy can now do a 4 hour quest for Syndrome ears, and Sarge can do 6 hours for Syndrome ear hats.
I'll post more as I discover them.

Who would everyone recommend spending gems on? Pluto? I guess who gives you the most bang for your buck?

Pluto is excellent, helping out with the Pete battle, Bo Peep and Donald items, and most of his quests are 8 hours or less.
Rex is moderately useful. He helped with battling Zurg and getting Zurg tokens and a 1 hour quest that to grant wishes for happiness, which can be helpful.
Walle is adorable but useless, so only get him if you have everyone else. His tasks are only good for magic or helping with Eve for the most part.
Maximus is expensive, but probably the second most useful besides Pluto. His 2-4 hour quests help a lot with Flynn, Rapunzel, and Mother Gothel items, plus the M. Gothel battle.
Merriweather is who I'd get 3rd. She is the cheapest and really helped getting items for Flora, Fauna, and Aurora.

Is there any way to get Dash ears now? When I click on the box o see who gets them it says complete more quests to unlock more quests and characters. But the only quest I have right now is to welcome Mother Gothel. At least I got him to level 8 before the event ended.

Is there any way to get Dash ears now? When I click on the box o see who gets them it says complete more quests to unlock more quests and characters. But the only quest I have right now is to welcome Mother Gothel. At least I got him to level 8 before the event ended.
it says the same thing for me, I've got him at level 7. Must be a glitch

Yes, a lot of the characters switched tasks.
Woody can now get Syndrome arm bands, but it is 6 hours.
Mickey and Mike are off arm bands.
The characters who could get Mr. I ear hats are now 1 hour long quests.
Goofy can now do a 4 hour quest for Syndrome ears, and Sarge can do 6 hours for Syndrome ear hats.
I'll post more as I discover them.

Looks like Violet and Dash can get Mr. I posters separately: 6 min for Dash, 8 min for Violet
Violet can get Syndrome ear hats by herself on 1 hour quest
Syndrome can get his arm bands and ear hats on 1 hour quest
Mrs. I can get Syndrome arm bands on 1 hour quest

Wow. I was able to welcome Syndrome with 3 minutes to spare.

Annnnnndddddd... I just noticed that the Incredibles will/may be back in the future. Not sure If I can handle the Incredibles again...lol. What else can they do?

Of course, this event made me want to watch the movie again. Maybe once I have de-Incredible myself...lol.

Thank you to everyone for your helpful links and suggestions. I really appreciate the share of information.

So now onto welcoming Zurg. He has been waiting for like 2 weeks.

I was unfortunalty not able to welcome Syndrome ): but when I went to look in the character book, it says 'coming soon'. Does anyone know if there might be another chance to get him?

Also, does anyone know if there is a new update coming anytime soon with new characters/ land expansion??

Same for Frozone Ears. I had them all (he is level 9) to get him to 10. They raised the amount you need by 2, except now there's no quest to get them...

There's a task for Dash and Violet "Sibling Teamwork" (3 minutes) and it earns you 200+ magic, so use this before it gets fixed!

So, I didn't get Syndrome, and I wasn't even going to get Mr. I either. I needed 5 more posters with 2 minutes left. I debated up until the last second and decided to spend gems to finish him up just because I didn't want to finish the event without getting everyone in the Incredibles family. Plus, I was really under the impression that if you didn't get all the characters before the event was over, you were SOL. Apparently that's not the case so I'm a little frustrated with myself for spending the gems, but oh well. I got the 20 for completing the incredibles collection, and I got 10 for my leftover incredicoins so it wasn't that bad.

Didn't notice the magic thing with Dash and Violet so I hope it's still there in 10 mins when they finish their task lol. Also, just now when I logged in I noticed that The Incredibles in the character book went back to saying they need incredicoins to upgrade them instead of magic like it went to after the event was over. Also, their tokens went down after the event, so like instead of needing 8 of something it went to 4, but now it's back up. This happening for everyone?

Didn't notice the magic thing with Dash and Violet so I hope it's still there in 10 mins when they finish their task lol. Also, just now when I logged in I noticed that The Incredibles in the character book went back to saying they need incredicoins to upgrade them instead of magic like it went to after the event was over. Also, their tokens went down after the event, so like instead of needing 8 of something it went to 4, but now it's back up. This happening for everyone?

Mine is doing this too (showing tokens required to upgrade the Incredibles in the character book)! I had thought maybe it was Bc I had Ms I upgrading when the event ended. In a "misery loves company" way, I'm glad someone else is seeing it too.

Mine is doing this too (showing tokens required to upgrade the Incredibles in the character book)! I had thought maybe it was Bc I had Ms I upgrading when the event ended. In a "misery loves company" way, I'm glad someone else is seeing it too.

I'm also seeing the same thing. Which unfortunately is preventing me from leveling them! I sent them a ticket through Customer Care, hopefully they'll get this resolved soon..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter