Disney Magic Kingdoms

Okay gang, when am I supposed to hit this wall for Ursula? Every time I think I'm close, there's another task. What's the one that makes me know for sure, I'm "done" until it's time for Ursula to show up?

I was wondering that myself! I have King Triton cutting a deal in Atlantica right now

I can't remember what the task was that prompted the Ursula message, but I think you are very close. Sorry I can't be more specific.

I was wondering that myself! I have King Triton cutting a deal in Atlantica right now

That's where I am too.

I can't remember what the task was that prompted the Ursula message, but I think you are very close. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Well that's not helpful. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:rotfl2:

I do like that I might be close! That's promising I do like that part! Luckily I have tomorrow off, so I can build up clams and EC for Ursula.

Okay gang, when am I supposed to hit this wall for Ursula? Every time I think I'm close, there's another task. What's the one that makes me know for sure, I'm "done" until it's time for Ursula to show up?

The one right before is Triton's "Moment of Truth" in which he had to be level 3.

Looked it up on the Wiki. Prior to that

Sebastian + Scuttle 4 hr What's the Scuttlebutt?
Scuttle 2 hr Gull's Eye View
Popup asking to finish Dinglehoppers (which many of us already have complete)
Sebastian 2 hr Face the Music
Sebastian + Triton 6 hr King's Council

Ah, it looks like the additional task for Moment of Truth is "Cut a Deal in Atlantica"

So you are there, just finish it up.

Last edited:

Wish I could help you, but they threw so many quest in there I stoped keeping track about a day before I hit the wall. :rotfl::duck:

I have Triton doing "Let's Have a Look-Sea" searching for Ursula in Atlantica. Do I still have a ways to go?

I’ve had a good week and have found 3 Platinum chests this week! Gonna save them up and hope they add some new items to them when Ursula and or Ariel become avalable soon. Who knows, maybe Ariel’s Mermaid Costume? oh, who am I kidding, I’ll just end up getting Coronian Sun Dials and /or Antler Topiarys :rotfl:

Speaking of finding chests, since the last update, has anyone else found it harder to find chests? It seems like they’ve added a few more hidden locations and I’ve actually had to use elixir to find 2 chests this week. On a positive note, I would have never found them, because they were completely hidden behind my ToT.

I’ve had a good week and have found 3 Platinum chests this week! Gonna save them up and hope they add some new items to them when Ursula and or Ariel become avalable soon. Who knows, maybe Ariel’s Mermaid Costume? oh, who am I kidding, I’ll just end up getting Coronian Sun Dials and /or Antler Topiarys :rotfl:

Speaking of finding chests, since the last update, has anyone else found it harder to find chests? It seems like they’ve added a few more hidden locations and I’ve actually had to use elixir to find 2 chests this week. On a positive note, I would have never found them, because they were completely hidden behind my ToT.
Mine are all at the front of my park or near Main Street, but I only have one section open past Tomorrowland

Mine are all at the front of my park or near Main Street, but I only have one section open past Tomorrowland
As you progress the hiding spots for chests get more and more creative. And with each update, they seem to make them a little more obscure. LUCKILY they have not seemed to move them into the new adventure land expanded area of the board, which is huge in size.

At some point I made a fatal mistake in the trophy tapper challenge. I wanted to wait this time, so for the first day I carefully danced around the trophy buildings and did not send characters out for them. Later, out of curiosity, I clicked the leaderboard page, and to my horror, I was on it. Practically last place. With one trophy. I must have accidentally hit one at some point. I'm scrambling now. I'll be lucky to get 1000 ec.:guilty:

Uh oh...sounds like we are entering scary territory...fasten your seatbelts guys...we are in for a bumpy ride...

Great movie reference!

The 1 good thing about being sick is having the additional time to catch up on the event. Hit the time wall last night. I have 11,500 EC and am missing 1 snarfblatt. Triton & Sebastian are out collecting the cages. I have to wait for Flounder and Scuttle to finish their 4 hour tasks before they can collect the net. I'm hoping that the EC prices are cheaper than BH6, but I know that's an optimistic wish.

At some point I made a fatal mistake in the trophy tapper challenge. I wanted to wait this time, so for the first day I carefully danced around the trophy buildings and did not send characters out for them. Later, out of curiosity, I clicked the leaderboard page, and to my horror, I was on it. Practically last place. With one trophy. I must have accidentally hit one at some point. I'm scrambling now. I'll be lucky to get 1000 ec.:guilty:

Yeah, I gave up on trying to delay a start a long time ago. Seems like you always accidentally click on something, no matter how hard you try not to, an hour or two into an event. If your trying to “delay” your start airport mode is your best option. Even then, it’s too easy to launch the game with airport mode on and join a leaderboard sooner than you wanted. The big advantage to it is that you will at least be starting with a lot more collected.

Yeah, I gave up on trying to delay a start a long time ago. Seems like you always accidentally click on something, no matter how hard you try not to, an hour or two into an event. If your trying to “delay” your start airport mode is your best option. Even then, it’s too easy to launch the game with airport mode on and join a leaderboard sooner than you wanted. The big advantage to it is that you will at least be starting with a lot more collected.
Yeah, I've long heard about the airport mode trick, I just never got around to trying it out, for fear of screwing that up, too, lol! I want the daily gifts, too. Maybe I'll try it after the event...

As you progress the hiding spots for chests get more and more creative. And with each update, they seem to make them a little more obscure. LUCKILY they have not seemed to move them into the new adventure land expanded area of the board, which is huge in size.
Ah okay. I actually have a chest this morning that I can't find anywhere. I looked in all of the normal spots, but it isn't there.

I'm wondering how far I am from the Ursula time wall. Right now I have Sebastian doing "Face the Music".

Ah okay. I actually have a chest this morning that I can't find anywhere. I looked in all of the normal spots, but it isn't there.

I'm wondering how far I am from the Ursula time wall. Right now I have Sebastian doing "Face the Music".

Scroll up to my post, 4 posts from the top. Assuming you have collected all the Dinglehoppers you still have 3 tasks after you finish that one.

Scroll up to my post, 4 posts from the top. Assuming you have collected all the Dinglehoppers you still have 3 tasks after you finish that one.
Yeah I have all of the dinglehoppers. I think Sebastian is almost done with Face the Music so hopefully I can finish the other 3 quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!