Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have 36k in EC. Still will need to pay for Ariel, Ursula and Ursula's attraction. I must be collecting slow. How is everyone else doing?

*sigh* Never as good as everyone else.

IOS: 30K. Flounder is at 4, Triton is 3. I'd like to get them up to 5 like the rest.

Windows: 20K. Flounder is at 3, Triton is 2. Rest are at 5.

Just a head's up for everyone, King Triton has a main quest called Moment of Truth (somewhere before you get to the Welcome Ursula timewalled quest) that requires him to be at level 3, so plan your level ups accordingly!
I just got stuck there so hope tonight’s collections help!

I'm doing a tiny bit better at 41K. It's been very slow going, almost as slow as Triton's ear hats.

Well, at least you're getting closer, albeit slowly. Of the 3 ear hats I was trying for early yesterday morning I still need one. Really slow going on these.
Yeah the drops are terrible. Sebastian basically never gives me one. Sully has been my only chance really.

Basically it allows you to start your item count right away, but you do not enter a leaderboard until the game connects to its servers (aka airport mode on)

So for example, the fairly recent doll mini event where we collected 10 items every 4 hours. I collected 4 times (40 items) in airport mode on the 5th time I played with airport mode off so I entered the leaderboard with 50 items after I collected the 10 and I had a 20 item lead on the leaderboard. Now you may wonder why that gives you an advantage? The game places X number of players in a leaderboard and when that fills, the game starts another leaderboard. So the later the leaderboard, the higher you should rank, if the game counted all the items you collected in airport mode.

The disadvantages with playing in airport mode is your unable to collect daily gems, rewards and I believe you loose your consecutive day count? Not sure on that though, because I never go a full day in airport mode.

Whether or not you consider this cheating, or want to play in this mode is up to you. I don’t do it very often, but if I know my playing time is going to be limited during a mini event, I’m more likely to use airport mode.

I finished 6th, but I DID NOT play in airport mode. Think I finished in the 10 50 for the doll mini event that I mentioned above though.

Thank you for the explaination. I wondered how people were jumping so far ahead on the leaderboards.

I have opened 2 platinum chests today and both had given me topiaries as my reward. If they’re going to give us platinum chests, the least they could do is take out the stupid decorations as prizes.:furious:
But what fun would that be? I bet about 25%of the posts on this forum are related to the naive hope we feel when we place a shiny platinum chest on the pedestal and then the inevitable disappointment we feel when we open them. Whether it be a teenie tiny planter, a musical fountain or a deer head topiary, it's all part of the Platinum Chest Cycle that we are all addicted. And don't forget the fun of trying to figure out why the prize options randomly flash in front of your eyes tricking you into thinking you may be able to control the situation....

I believe I'm on my last task before the Ursula wall. So from reading the above posts, after getting the prompt to welcome Ursula, do we have nothing to do but level up characters and stockpile clams for 3 days?

I really need to just ignore tapper events from now on - far too irritating trying to find the last couple tappers each time :mad::mad:

I’m running behind compared to you all as usual for events :rotfl:

19.7k EC
Sebastian level 5, ready for 6
Scuttle level 4, ready for 5
Eric level 3, ready for 4
Triton level 2, collecting for 3
Flounder level 3, collecting for 4
Ariel 20/20 dinglehoppers, 20/20 pipes
78 clams

Currently have Triton and Sebastian doing 6 hr task overnight.... slowly getting to the time wall :confused3

Been working on leveling up my other characters when it doesn’t interfere with event tasks, hoping that I can knock a few off my list before event is done

Ariel is welcomed after Ursula, so I presume the flowers start after we start welcoming the sea witch.
Makes sense, but won't that leave us with a very small window to collect for Ariel's costume after we welcome her? If Ursula's or Ariel's drops are as bad as Triton's ears were for me, it might be close.

But what fun would that be? I bet about 25%of the posts on this forum are related to the naive hope we feel when we place a shiny platinum chest on the pedestal and then the inevitable disappointment we feel when we open them. Whether it be a teenie tiny planter, a musical fountain or a deer head topiary, it's all part of the Platinum Chest Cycle that we are all addicted. And don't forget the fun of trying to figure out why the prize options randomly flash in front of your eyes tricking you into thinking you may be able to control the situation....
I was given a deer head topiary today :mad:
Is it too much to ask for one attraction? Lol

I really need to just ignore tapper events from now on - far too irritating trying to find the last couple tappers each time :mad::mad:

I’m running behind compared to you all as usual for events :rotfl:

19.7k EC
Sebastian level 5, ready for 6
Scuttle level 4, ready for 5
Eric level 3, ready for 4
Triton level 2, collecting for 3
Flounder level 3, collecting for 4
Ariel 20/20 dinglehoppers, 20/20 pipes
78 clams

Currently have Triton and Sebastian doing 6 hr task overnight.... slowly getting to the time wall :confused3

Been working on leveling up my other characters when it doesn’t interfere with event tasks, hoping that I can knock a few off my list before event is done
Finding them in areas that are tight with tall attractions is impossible. And to top it off, they walk so darn slow, I tend to pass over them before they pop out from behind a building. My only saving grace is that 9 out of 10 times they are clustered in the 2 new land areas we received with the pirate update. Not even sure why I'm trying to get them anyways. Three chests that probably are going to give me more benches and lamp posts really aren't worth the frustration. But, it's part of the game, so I put on a happy face and give it a try.

Currently tied for 3rd in ”Her Head IS Too Big!”, but it not worth trying for top 5. Currently up 20 over 50th and my final collection before bed is in 1/2 half hour, so. I’m gonna be happy with the top 50 finish.

Now if I somehow don’t finish top 50, than something in these mini events is really broken.

Currently tied for 3rd in ”Her Head IS Too Big!”, but it not worth trying for top 5. Currently up 20 over 50th and my final collection before bed is in 1/2 half hour, so. I’m gonna be happy with the top 50 finish.

Now if I somehow don’t finish top 50, than something in these mini events is really broken.
Good luck. Hope you enjoy your LM themed lamp posts and benches.

I'm actually in first on my board right now. I started it this afternoon and am playing against people who don't play very often I think. Sure hope I get something better than 3 benches/lamp posts.

Makes sense, but won't that leave us with a very small window to collect for Ariel's costume after we welcome her? If Ursula's or Ariel's drops are as bad as Triton's ears were for me, it might be close.
Following their schedule of activities, the costume is the very last thing they list. Once we get the prompt to begin working on Ursula, we will have 11 days. Hopefully we can work on Ursula and Ariel at the same time, although one of her tasks might prompt the last item. Plus, I suppose "close" is fine, right? We don't need to complete all of this with six days to spare (which is why I'll never understand these dopes who gem their way through tasks just to speed through to the time wall). As long as we get it all done over the next 14 days, we're good.

Last edited:
Being tied for 3rd DOES put you in the top 5...

I have 36k in EC. Still will need to pay for Ariel, Ursula and Ursula's attraction. I must be collecting slow. How is everyone else doing?

I only have 25k EC and my scrumpy doll numbers are going backwards. Gameloft said they're looking into the mini game issue; with 3 hours left clearly not in time for the event. Meanwhile LM characters levels are King Triton at 3, Flounder at 4, Scuttle at 4, Sebastian at 5, Prince Eric at 5. If I collect the 3 ears for King Triton I may level him up. I only have 38 clams right now so I'd like to be at 60 before Ursula arrives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter